World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it need to be two weeks? :P I'm making a post per day in mine.

Yes. Two weeks of 7 posts minimum before the map is altered. You being the energetic fellow you are can post 38 posts in 2 weeks if your fingers don't explode, but that's up to you. I never say no to more rp, go for it, type till your thumbs fall off. 

7 posts per state for me over two weeks? Does this include protectorates?

EDIT: And New Hampshire was settled as part of a diplomatic negotiation. Therefore this state should not have to comply with the new rules.

Edited by bones wizard

Claiming all formerly Hawaiian possessions, please mark them Tikal for the time being.

Contesting this. When the proper RP is played out, Ukraine will respond appropriately.

Edited by Rotavele

By the way a heads up, to contest something you need to put out your own counter RP. IE landing troops etc. You can't contest something without acing doing something to contest it.

Lynneth announced it and I announced I was protecting it. As was already stated, when he properly RPs it, proper RP will be retaliated. 

Also when mentioning the rules, please follow them yourself. Any disputes you may have belong in the OOC topic. This is not a discussion thread. Thanks. LOUD NOISES.

I concede all Polynesian territory to Lynneth following her IC recognition of the Rapture, However, I still maintain the Antarctica Base.

With all due respect, you can't make that claim. I am protecting it for new nations.