World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dispute is settled. Please mark Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait as the United Kingdom of Arabia.

Edit:

Didn't want to blow up the thread. I'll be taking Portugal and Spain. Please mark it as the Kingdom of Portugal.

Edited by Pongoz

Does anyone know if Albania is a protectorate? I don't think it is, but I figured that I would just make sure before I made a nation there. Also, when we make a nation, do we have to keep the population/geography/resources that that area has in RL, or can change a few things?

Albania is a protectorate of yugoslavia, Rudolph is who you would contact, when you make a nation you dont have to keep the population numbers the same but don't go too overboard, geography yes, and resources most people prefer you stay similar, but there isn't any explicit rules against it either.

The Aircraft Rule needs to be updated to:

in-game aircraft limit...
x2 IG numbers 0-2k infra. (realistically 100 to 120 planes) no wonders included
x4 IG numbers 2k to 4k infra. (200 to 240 planes) no wonders included
x6 IG numbers 4k+ infra (300 to 630 planes) with 630 as a max cap including all possible wonders and navy.

1 stealth aircraft equals 2 ingame slots

Naval rules need update as well:

(I'm pretty sure this is correct)

Every nation in CNRP that has an in-game navy will translate that navy 1:1

Additionally, there is a points system to "purchase" extra naval ships with, which is open to all CNRP nations (if they have an in-game navy or not) and is based on in-game stats.

Everybody gets a base of 1,000 points. For every 1 tech level you have in-game, you get another 1 point, with points from tech capped at 3k. So the max amount of points you can get is 4k points; 3k from tech, plus the base 1k.

What your infra level is in-game determines which ships you are allowed to spend your points on, regardless of how many points you have. For every 1k infra, you unlock another ship that you can buy, with 0-999 infra persons being allowed to purchase corvettes only. The tiers are:

Corvettes (under 1k infra), Diesel Submarines & Frigates (under 2k infra), Destroyers (under 3k infra), nuclear attack subs & Cruisers (under 4k infra).

Of course you can buy multiple of each ship, and their costs in points are: Corvette 200, Diesel Submarine 300, Frigate 400, Destroyer 600, Submarine(Nuclear-powered Attack, not ICBM)/cruiser 750.

Edited by Uberstein

Part of Muscovy's eastern borders look iffy (you forgot to include Mordovia and the Penza Oblast), so it should be fixed a bit. Here's a map:

8fOfCeb.png

Just copy-paste. Once again, thanks Mogar.

Edited by JEDCJT

Add this to Muscovy. Danke!c1M9bR7.png

Part of Muscovy's eastern borders look iffy (you forgot to include Mordovia and the Penza Oblast), so it should be fixed a bit. Here's a map:8fOfCeb.pngJust copy-paste. Once again, thanks Mogar.

Contested. I have oil wells and soldiers in the Caucasus. It was never made a protectorate so you're legally able to claim it, but I am contesting it. Edited by Rotavele

Contested. I have oil wells and soldiers in the Caucasus. It was never made a protectorate so you're legally able to claim it, but I am contesting it.

As I asked in my news thread, when/where did you send soldiers into the Caucasus, and when did you claim the oil wells there?