LNN SPECIAL: Interview with Rotavele on the Knights111 conflict and new-nation bullying

The Zigur

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the GGA is fake

Yes indeed. You can pretty much assume all of the people talking to you here are either fucking with you, or using you to fuck with someone else.  

Edited by Bob

ok

By the way, Rota is using you. Like, actually kinda sad manipulation type using you. Just gonna throw that out there.

Here, let me elaborate. For all this false bravado about caring about the community/people, Rotavele has only defended people who were directly at war with me due to my "talk shit, get hit" policy adopted from Vlad Stukov's playbook. Wanna know why? He's been trying to get a win over me for two years. So while he's talking about how he cares about you and giving you advice and telling you he'll protect you, it's pretty much all propaganda. If a 120k NS nation sent the bounty, Rotavele wouldn't have moved a finger to help you. You're just a tool he's used to advance his personal vendetta.

There are two types of people in this world: schemers, and people who will be up front with you. Bob is a good example of someone who will be up front with you. TOP as a whole are an example of some successful schemers. Rotavele is an example of a wannabe schemer, or we'll refer to his archetype as "really bad liar". Edited by Neo Uruk

Does this thread insinuate that rotavele stands up for small nations being forced out of the game? because just a few days ago he showed his support for someone forcing a new player out of the game, and stated he wishes he were in range... http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121535-bounty-offer-for-tech-raiders-or-mercs/?p=3252909

I'm getting mixed messages here

By the way, Rota is using you. Like, actually kinda sad manipulation type using you. Just gonna throw that out there.

Here, let me elaborate. For all this false bravado about caring about the community/people, Rotavele has only defended people who were directly at war with me due to my "talk !@#$, get hit" policy adopted from Vlad Stukov's playbook. Wanna know why? He's been trying to get a win over me for two years. So while he's talking about how he cares about you and giving you advice and telling you he'll protect you, it's pretty much all propaganda. If a 120k NS nation sent the bounty, Rotavele wouldn't have moved a finger to help you. You're just a tool he's used to advance his personal vendetta.

There are two types of people in this world: schemers, and people who will be up front with you. Bob is a good example of someone who will be up front with you. TOP as a whole are an example of some successful schemers. Rotavele is an example of a wannabe schemer, or we'll refer to his archetype as "really bad liar".

1) If a 120k NS nation offered the bounty, I would not lift a finger because I am not in range.

2) For someone constantly after you, its pretty odd that we've had good conversations and you've even contacted me by other means than IRC/Forums....

3) Saying I am using Propaganda to force my personal agenda is quite inaccurate.

4) How could I use Knights111? What am I getting out of this?

You're making me look like an evil dictator of some sorts. You're giving me much more recognition of "power" than I am. I am a ruler of a nation, and your Xenophobia is frightening to me.

Does this thread insinuate that rotavele stands up for small nations being forced out of the game? because just a few days ago he showed his support for someone forcing a new player out of the game, and stated he wishes he were in range... http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121535-bounty-offer-for-tech-raiders-or-mercs/?p=3252909

I'm getting mixed messages here

If you read the OP of that post you would see "ZI" and that is in retaliation of you bullying those smaller nations, it is not PZI. Also Stonewall is a nation standing on his own against your alliance where you guys are trying to force him out of the game.

I've fought Kashmir single handedly for Months before for your bullying of smaller nations. And will do what I can in the future if need be.

Edited by Rotavele

You are really bad at using buzzwords and phrases. I guess that's why you use select new nations to try and force through your propaganda.

Brb dropping pamphlets over NG.

Edited by Rotavele

I say you stand down, Neo.

Let me handle this one hun, I thank you for your support though.

Do we need another educational episode?

I don't think getting C&G against you is what NG would like. Your other allies already came to me and showed support and solidarity with me personally. You called me bluff and I showed you logs of this. I would talk to Hershey and your allies before responding in the future. 

Edited by Rotavele

I don't think getting C&G against you is what NG would like. Your other allies already came to me and showed support and solidarity with me personally. You called me bluff and I showed you logs of this. I would talk to Hershey and your allies before responding in the future.

1) You're assuming I'm as big of a coward as you are. I would not be sure DS wasn't involved in any way.
2) You showed me logs of one guy saying he didn't sanction you. IRON sanctioned you before GLOF could get to it. That's far from "we support you over Rey and DS"

If you read the OP of that post you would see "ZI" and that is in retaliation of you bullying those smaller nations, it is not PZI. Also Stonewall is a nation standing on his own against your alliance where you guys are trying to force him out of the game.

I've fought Kashmir single handedly for Months before for your bullying of smaller nations. And will do what I can in the future if need be.

I'm never going to read through all that crap so don't ever accuse me of anything like that ever again.

Stonewall tried to use his position in kashmir to PZI a new nation over a tech deal misunderstanding, and when we didn't back him up, he rogued our alliance instead............. And now you know the rest of the story.

You never fought us over bullying, don't be silly. You attacked us for personal reasons and claimed it was in defense of Alabama or something. But what am I trying to prove here? Point is, you're praising stonewall for something you're supposed to be opposed to. Get your facts straight!

Got it Hun. I'd rather us talk there if you don't mind.

I understand you are not in cahoots with him. However being a person who also has a horrible reputation, i am aware many people hear things in this world and automatically take a disliking to people. That's why I choose to only judge ones character once I've witnessed an act I don't like personally. It's not that I think you're a bad judge of character; it's just that I've had people take a disliking of me simply from what they have heard, and I don't want to be one of the people who do that.

People who hate other people without even knowing them are follower cretins who are rarely worth spending any time over. Seeing the ample evidence of Tywin's idiocy laying around everywhere, even if you haven't spoken to him directly, however, should inform your actions a bit more than it has.

What I am getting from this thread is a load of *%& talking and Knights111 honestly I am a friend of Vosegus  and Guinness and they have a pretty good reputation from what I know, but you are escalating matters in a whole @$^& storm that you would be best served staying out of. 

People who hate other people without even knowing them are follower cretins who are rarely worth spending any time over. Seeing the ample evidence of Tywin's idiocy laying around everywhere, even if you haven't spoken to him directly, however, should inform your actions a bit more than it has.

Yeah, But CN has gotten a lot better. Theres far fewer of the "follower cretins" than there were a few years ago.

To summarize a response: You are wrong, and have no idea what you are talking about. Continue on with the !@#$%^&*.  

Edited by Bob

At least I don't tell people to [ooc]commit suicide in real life[/ooc] because I don't like them.

At least I don't tell people to [ooc]commit suicide in real life[/ooc] because I don't like them.

That is nothing new. I've had [ooc]RL death threats[/ooc] over this situation and had the same thing told to me. However I don't take them seriously.

Edit: Not by Hereno though. [ooc]he and I keep ooc and Ic separate[/ooc] Edited by Rotavele

Knights111...GET OFF THE OWF! You are not helping yourself,and damaging mine and Guinness's reputation. Alot of people are trying to help you,and you do this BS! STOP ALREADY! STFU for once! PLEASE!!

Knights111...GET OFF THE OWF! You are not helping yourself,and damaging mine and Guinness's reputation. Alot of people are trying to help you,and you do this BS! STOP ALREADY! STFU for once! PLEASE!!

I'm pretty sure Baskan was behind this, if that information helps.