LNN SPECIAL: Interview with Rotavele on the Knights111 conflict and new-nation bullying

The Zigur

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#BringBackOurKnight111

#EndBullying

#MarchAgainstNonGrata

#ReyIsNotGreat

ReyTheGreat has nothing to do with this situation anymore tbh, his issue was dealt with. He's fighting for relevancy and you're giving him it.

Literally ReyTheGreat could reveal some critical info right now and no one would take him seriously, so really just don't reply to him unless you're really bored and are desperate to keep the thread going. That's what I do in the other thread.

Edited by Rotavele

ReyTheGreat has nothing to do with this situation anymore tbh, his issue was dealt with. He's fighting for relevancy and you're giving him it.

Actually, my issue hasn't quite been dealt with. I'm waiting for my terms to be completed. I'm plenty relevant for my liking, I don't know why you keep trying to use the argument that I'm irrelevant; I'm a God walking with men.

Pretty sure this is checkmate... but for the life of me, I can't tell for who.

He's pulling my old material of "Bow to the CN Queen, everyone loves me" that I used to pull; just some of my 2012-2013 material tho.

Must have been effective if my old stuff is being used tho.

With my reputation and his, I think this is just one of those situations where you choose whose worse.

Edited by Rotavele

Please, do not comment on things you know nothing about.

If Tywin's post was edited to remove everything he knew nothing about, the OP would be a blank post. And we all know the rules on those.

Anyways, hard hitting journalism right here. I'm sure NSO and NG will see the light of day, overthrow their corrupt and ideologically stained leaders, and appoint saviours as leaders, in the form of a Lannister and an elevator.

So... When is this going to be over? All I see is two people claiming others want to be "relevant" but always do something for attention? I may be getting this wrong...what do I know?

If Tywin's post was edited to remove everything he knew nothing about, the OP would be a blank post. And we all know the rules on those.

Anyways, hard hitting journalism right here. I'm sure NSO and NG will see the light of day, overthrow their corrupt and ideologically stained leaders, and appoint saviours as leaders, in the form of a Lannister and an elevator.

Or they could just hire you to wreck the place.

Yeah he was interviewing me to try to find out everything about the situation. I was here to tell my side of the story :P.

So... When is this going to be over? All I see is two people claiming others want to be "relevant" but always do something for attention? I may be getting this wrong...what do I know?

5/21/14 Hopefully :P

Don't underestimate Rotavele. This wasn't my idea, I'm politically inactive these days.

Thank you Tywin, but it's not really me. Without Echelon and our allies in this situation, I'd be a piece of paper flying in the wind.

I'd also like to give a shout out to GLOF for their respect and helpfulness! You guys are sweethearts <3

Edited by Rotavele

As a valued member of TGE, I agree. Not only have I helped Knights111 his whole time in BoK, he had founded and was trying to assist a "spying" organization at the time I placed the bounty. Shameful behavior from a former member of our beloved TGE.

This all goes back to the thing that i was betrayed for no reason, and the only answer i can think of is trollery. Since then, i have matured in the game and can now be smart in my decisions.

This all goes back to the thing that i was betrayed for no reason, and the only answer i can think of is trollery. Since then, i have matured in the game and can now be smart in my decisions.

Stop it Knights111. Nothing good can come from you talking to ReyTheGreat. He's only trying to provoke a reaction out of you. He isn't in TGE and no one else is either. It's disbanded. They're only trying to make you react.

Edited by Rotavele

You know, it would be great to move on but you do not understand how difficult it is. I founded an alliance that got almost 30 people in it withing 3 days and then BOOM! i am betrayed and my alliance is lost.

They weren't really in your alliance. They were just messing with you and trying to make you think they were. They're weird, they find amusement in seeing you happy only to run over that happiness. Some people are like that in this world. It sucks, but I understand where you're coming from hun. They're just trolls. They wouldn't all leave their alliances and jump to a new guys, you know?

Just don't think of the negative things. The fact that it hurt that you felt like you lost your alliance of 30 members and as active as you are, You'll be a great leader one day. Just give it time. These alliances here aren't built overnight by a new guy joining and telling them to join. I wish they wouldn't have done that either, but we have to move on and I'm willing to help you if need be.

They're going to continue to mess with you. The best advice I can give you is don't take anything seriously and don't trust anyone too much until you know their true character. Now that they know you are gullible, they are going to take advantage of it more often.

I'll protect you the best I can though hun. I am glad you are in Guinness now.

They weren't really in your alliance. They were just messing with you and trying to make you think they were. They're weird, they find amusement in seeing you happy only to run over that happiness. Some people are like that in this world. It sucks, but I understand where you're coming from hun. They're just trolls. They wouldn't all leave their alliances and jump to a new guys, you know?

Just don't think of the negative things. The fact that it hurt that you felt like you lost your alliance of 30 members and as active as you are, You'll be a great leader one day. Just give it time. These alliances here aren't built overnight by a new guy joining and telling them to join. I wish they wouldn't have done that either, but we have to move on and I'm willing to help you if need be.

They're going to continue to mess with you. The best advice I can give you is don't take anything seriously and don't trust anyone too much until you know their true character. Now that they know you are gullible, they are going to take advantage of it more often.

I'll protect you the best I can though hun. I am glad you are in Guinness now.

One more question: Was the GGA a hoax too, or is that a real, out-game grouping of nations?

One more question: Was the GGA a hoax too, or is that a real, out-game grouping of nations?

At first it was a joke, and along with the other guys picking fun at first, it wasn't mean to hurt anyone. Like Auctor and such, they weren't meaning to hurt you or anything really. That's why with the whole GGA thing I kept acting like you would beat me up and kept saying I would probably lose the war to you guys. :P I wanted to make you feel strong and powerful.

The majority of them weren't trying to really make you feel bad, just get a quick laugh. Some of them took it too far and insulted you and kept trying to make you feel bad. That's when i wasn't going to stand by for it anymore. Then when I saw they were trying to attack you, I told you i'd protect you. When the bounty came out and you were attacked, I lived up to that promise.

So the GGA is fake

Not exactly fake. I was on the AA for a bit when I declared for you and have said I was in the GGA for a year now. I fought under the GGA AA in the last global war too with some other guys. It's complicated on how to explain it. I guess it was like a dual membership thing. I disbanded it now after this situation though. Edited by Rotavele

Not exactly fake. I was on the AA for a bit when I declared for you and have said I was in the GGA for a year now. I fought under the GGA AA in the last global war too with some other guys. It's complicated on how to explain it. I guess it was like a dual membership thing. I disbanded it now after this situation though.

i sent you a msg

i sent you a msg

Got it Hun. I'd rather us talk there if you don't mind.

I went and made this image before scrolling down to see two more below you: http://i.imgur.com/reGUpiD.png

Wouldn't open a thread without it!

Also @Rotavele: Why the $%&@ would you give Tywin an interview? Have some respect. Even you - yes, you - can do better.

I understand you are not in cahoots with him. However being a person who also has a horrible reputation, i am aware many people hear things in this world and automatically take a disliking to people. That's why I choose to only judge ones character once I've witnessed an act I don't like personally. It's not that I think you're a bad judge of character; it's just that I've had people take a disliking of me simply from what they have heard, and I don't want to be one of the people who do that. Edited by Rotavele