LNN SPECIAL: Interview with Rotavele on the Knights111 conflict and new-nation bullying

The Zigur

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you always have to be the one that craps on everything?

He's just an ill kind of guy. Don't take it personally. I sure dont! :P

Yeah - and who are you gonna run to to fight your battle next time you don't like something?

No one. I have finally started to get things peacefully worked out. Plus I don't think anyone would like to fight against DT for such a small reason. DT is a respected alliance.

I was voicing my disapproval of it, and when I disapprove of something I usually try to do what I can with it.

Edited by Rotavele

Why do you always have to be the one that craps on everything?

The path to the Dark Side is full of many surprises, let your hatred fill you. Consume you. Burn you. Rebirth you. Take root in your passions, take strength from your desires. Question not, but follow the path before you.

The path to the Dark Side is full of many surprises, let your hatred fill you. Consume you. Burn you. Rebirth you. Take root in your passions, take strength from your desires. Question not, but follow the path before you.

Last time you let your hatred fill you, you stepped on a polar bears foot.

• 2 weeks later...