LNN SPECIAL: Interview with Rotavele on the Knights111 conflict and new-nation bullying

The Zigur

Yeah, But CN has gotten a lot better. Theres far fewer of the "follower cretins" than there were a few years ago.

That's probably a more a function of the consolidation of nation territories under a lower number of sovereigns than an increase in the good:bad ratio of sovereigns.

At least I don't tell people to [ooc]commit suicide in real life[/ooc] because I don't like them.

This didn't happen and moreover doesn't belong in this thread.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's probably a more a function of the consolidation of nation territories under a lower number of sovereigns than an increase in the good:bad ratio of sovereigns.

This didn't happen and moreover doesn't belong in this thread.

Eh, we ahh have our [ooc]brainfarts[/ooc], but you are right, let's get back onto subject. I really think Knights should follow everyone's advice and let the interview speak for itself. He may be an innocent noob nation, but theres no need to show it to the world. Edited by Tywin Lannister

Knights111...GET OFF THE OWF! You are not helping yourself,and damaging mine and Guinness's reputation. Alot of people are trying to help you,and you do this BS! STOP ALREADY! STFU for once! PLEASE!!

Please message him this. Publicly denouncing a member isn't helpful either. I'm not meaning to be rude or anything, but it looks bad and unprofessional. I really recommend you message him.

Please message him this. Publicly denouncing a member isn't helpful either. I'm not meaning to be rude or anything, but it looks bad and unprofessional. I really recommend you message him.

Pretty sure Knigts is gov, not just a member.  Also, this shows just how successful TGE and their Non-Disparagment Pacts was.  

Knights is no longer in Guinness...

He wasn't even doing anything bad this time. It's nice to see you kick him out when he's asleep though. You were messaged on why he is so hardheaded and you didn't care about what he has to deal with. You're a sick person. I hope you have a relative that turns out like that and you have to deal with seeing what they go through.

Edited by Rotavele

Well, Lulzism was defeated in the Mushqaeda War, and Neo-Imperialism was defeated in this last war; I'm sure that, no matter the chest thumping of the arrogant, global stability will not be seriously threatened. How do you think this situation will play out and resolve? -T

A good back and forth until this. Your stupid ideology junk always gets in the way. Try to be impartial for just one interview go around.

Frankly I applaud vosegus on his decision to let go of knights. He gave knights protection and I'm sure in return , knights was supposed to shut up. Knights didn't want to shut up and he doesn't have to baby sit anyone . good job .

Frankly I applaud vosegus on his decision to let go of knights. He gave knights protection and I'm sure in return , knights was supposed to shut up. Knights didn't want to shut up and he doesn't have to baby sit anyone . good job .

You were always the little lost one, weren't you?

[03:17] <%Rotavele> ReychardSherman why did u join MI6
[03:17] <+ReychardSherman> they volunteered to be my personal army, which doomsquad and non grata would not do

Balls in my court :(

gf NG

He wasn't even doing anything bad this time. It's nice to see you kick him out when he's asleep though. You were messaged on why he is so hardheaded and you didn't care about what he has to deal with. You're a sick person. I hope you have a relative that turns out like that and you have to deal with seeing what they go through.

You are quite unpleasant.

i have had already done it, been waiting for a while now

He's trying to mess with you Knights. The TGE doesn't exist. They're only trying to mess with you.

EDIT: is this the TGE forum you guys are referring to? http://tgecn.com/index.html I dont see a forum, it looks odd.

Edited by Rotavele

He's trying to mess with you Knights. The TGE doesn't exist. They're only trying to mess with you.

EDIT: is this the TGE forum you guys are referring to? http://tgecn.com/index.html I dont see a forum, it looks odd.

He knows where the TGE forums are.  There location has been spammed in several threads and aren't hard to find.  Anyway, I will leave the discussion between knights there in the BoK embassy.

He knows where the TGE forums are.  There location has been spammed in several threads and aren't hard to find.  Anyway, I will leave the discussion between knights there in the BoK embassy.

Call it Paranoia if you will, just dont mess with him anymore please. Stop the TGE bull shit too. I don't mind if you play with him, but don't try to make him feel bad or anything. That includes announcing yourself as leader of his alliance and kicking him out.

Call it Paranoia if you will, just dont mess with him anymore please. Stop the TGE bull !@#$ too. I don't mind if you play with him, but don't try to make him feel bad or anything. That includes announcing yourself as leader of his alliance and kicking him out.

Yeah - and who are you gonna run to to fight your battle next time you don't like something? Edited by Rayvon