I swear it wasn't a coup

Fearflag.jpg

After 2 rounds of elections (thank God we didn't need a third) I'm pleased to announce FEAR's government for this term. 

Chancellor
Dcrews

Vice-Chancellor
Krath

Directorate
ShouAS, Lord Boris, Canik, Ovidsidios, Muddog

Lets get it started.

Honorable Leaders,

I am relieved that the democratic measures in FEAR have been served. A thrilling campaign has proved what I have believed for a long time now. There is truly nowhere I belong more than FEAR. Congratulations Dcrews and Krath, your administration will be remembered for years to come. It is a privilege and an honor to serve.

Sincerely,

Joseph "Muddog" Black

Edited by Joseph Black

Actually only used that video because of the "good one" line, the title was entirely incidental. :)

One of the many reasons why we can't have nice things. The other reason is having to have two run off elections. You have know idea how close we were to having a third.

One of the many reasons why we can't have nice things. The other reason is having to have two run off elections. You have know idea how close we were to having a third.

Do your Charter/laws actually place a limit and provide for an alternative process, or could it theoretically keep going forever?

Do your Charter/laws actually place a limit and provide for an alternative process, or could it theoretically keep going forever?

You can't really put a limit on america...

but seriously, the democratic process would theoretically allow for a run off ad infinitum. I proposed a trial by combat, but...well...you can guess how that suggestion was taken.

Edited by Ovidsidios

I proposed a trial by combat, but...well...you can guess how that suggestion was taken.

See, nobody ever goes for the fun suggestion :(

Congrats Dcrews for being elected to head such a great AA, condolences FEAR for having to put up with more Dcrews :D