Happy Belated Birthday Kashmir

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll visit your public channel as soon as I'm unbanned from using your channel, SirWilliam.

Unbanned. :)

If you don't get it by now I give up. You're trying too hard to find an excuse for poor planning. Send a nation with nukes to fight him 1v1 that is stronger than him and maybe he won't be rolling Kashmir. This is literally how you had to take care of me after rolling your nations for months.

I'm not sure what I'm more amused by: The notion that stonewall14 and all 7k of his NS is "rolling Kashmir" or the notion that you were "rolling [our] nations for months." I get your deal, Rotavele, you like a reaction, but at some point the hyperbole and !@#$%^&* has to be tiring.

Kashmir is a lulzy alliance but they can't handle lulz and they can't take a joke. I really don't understand it either.

A non-member placed both of #cnkashmir's bans, clearly that means we can't take a joke!  :rolleyes:

Edited by SirWilliam

Unbanned. :)

I'm not sure what I'm more amused by: The notion that stonewall14 and all 7k of his NS is "rolling Kashmir" or the notion that you were "rolling [our] nations for months." I get your deal, Rotavele, you like a reaction, but at some point the hyperbole and !@#$%^&* has to be tiring.

A non-member placed both of #cnkashmir's bans, clearly that means we can't take a joke!  :rolleyes:

Ive been banned there for months. Also I did roll your nations and Stonewall is too. Hopefully after this you will learn to arm to your lower tire with MPs.

Ive been banned there for months. Also I did roll your nations and Stonewall is too. Hopefully after this you will learn to arm to your lower tire with MPs.

All this talk about tires has tired me out. Also, don't tell us what to do. We know what we're doing. Thank you for your concern. It hasn't been noted and will never, ever be.

All this talk about tires has tired me out. Also, don't tell us what to do. We know what we're doing. Thank you for your concern. It hasn't been noted and will never, ever be.

Then continue getting your lower tier messed up. If this is what you do when people try to help you, that is why you haven't moved up that far.

"Roll" has many definitions. Technically I could toss a bag of dinner rolls at a nation and say I rolled it, and not be lying.

Wishful thinking. The majority of CN is familiar with what rolled means.

While I appreciate your well-intentioned and sound advice, Rotavele, not to mention your complete disregard of economics, I'm going to kindly, summarily dismiss it coming from someone that can't keep himself out of trouble long enough to break more than 5k NS and from someone that was long, long ago eclipsed by those nations you allegedly rolled. But continue touting the Rotavele-stonewall14 menace. :lol1:

While I appreciate your well-intentioned and sound advice, Rotavele, not to mention your complete disregard of economics, I'm going to kindly, summarily dismiss it coming from someone that can't keep himself out of trouble long enough to break more than 5k NS and from someone that was long, long ago eclipsed by those nations you allegedly rolled. But continue touting the Rotavele-stonewall14 menace. :lol1:

I hit Y0L0 and Hakai right before the last war, you have no excuse. 

Also I just went from 20k to 5k NS. Why are you so worried about my pixels? I do not care for mine. 

The RI5 Stats show the very ending of the war after a month or two where you guys finally got 2 nuclear nations in my range to hit me. 

Edited by Rotavele

Happy Birthday, with how much you have won at the random number game,  I feel like I've been celebrating as well giving you guys money over the last few weeks. You guys have been a good presence on these forums since your inception.

The Kashmir Way is your own unique way and I like that, good job forging your own existence with some of the most comedic posters. Often if I find myself amused by something I've read, its by someone in Kashmir. So with Master Hakai you guys are a funny bunch.

Good luck in future games and congrats on your birthday.

Edited by Methrage

Happy Birthday, with how much you have won at the random number game,  I feel like I've been celebrating as well giving you guys money over the last few weeks. You guys have been a good presence on these forums since your inception.

The Kashmir Way is your own unique way and I like that, good job forging your own existence with some of the most comedic posters. Often if I find myself amused by something I've read, its by someone in Kashmir. So with Master Hakai you guys are a funny bunch.

Thanks methrage, I forgot this was a topic about our alliance birthday. Your number game is hilarious !!

Thanks methrage, I forgot this was a topic about our alliance birthday. Your number game is hilarious !!

Trust me, if you've seen Hakai's warchest, he needs it. Thank you Methrage. Maybe he can put up a fight in the future now.

We're the metaphorical thorn in rotavele's side; the nemesis he can never overcome no matter how much he tries. And if we have a topic open, he will do everything in his power to inject trash into it. Still, we consistently demolish everything he says time after time. But he clings to that ray of hope that perhaps one day, one glorious day he just might make that post for which we have no answer. And he will continue spewing garbage which is so easily brought down by our superior wit and intellect until one day he becomes so exhausted and discouraged by his numerous, consistent failures that he will be left with no other choice but to die.

Rotavele if your apple basket is smaller than 3 other guys' to begin with, then by necessity those three cannot do more damage than you did.  Size of the denominator, and all that.  This is true of conventional attacks, and certainly true in the nuke scenario Hakai explains.

Oh yeah stoney is really rolling us hard. He had 3-4 days of attacks on me when I was AWOL and my NS is higher now than it was when he first declared. If this is rolling I want some more. I wanted it so much more I redeclared. To do so I actually had to scrap a couple aircraft. I don't think I'll ever recover from these shenanigans.

To stonewall: Why'd you block me? Was it something I said? :( Please forgive me. I don't know what I'll do without you snookums...

What was this about again? Oh yeah we're older. Groovy!

Edited by Kilroy

Living off the land is hard lol....don't worry bout me sweetboi payday is soon I that means nukes.....o7  This is the most fun I've had since my 1st month years aggo.....I would like to give praise to xraybombay he is a damn good fighter...try t keep this one...alexmiller is a joke http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=550808....All this destruction, loss of me....I hope you remember this next time something similiar happens....if someone sent 6 mill to someone 14 days prior and there are no foreign aid slots saying he sent it,,,But insists he sent it same day I sent him the money and when I try to cut him a breaak and offer 6 milliuon more for 200 tech....12 million for 200 tech mind you,...He goes on and on in forums saying he sent me ny 100 tech and i'm a liar and now trying to force hgim to pay me 200 tech for 6 million noiw.....And as Hangman, Minister of Defemse I sentenced him to an ass whooping, you back alexmiller and lose your Mod, alll the loot spent rebuiding me halfass, havoc and destruction in your tech selling members....soon I have 7 people signed up o far and looking for a dozen more within week we willl get theem all 5k NS geting me 10 milll creds per....until then we will go as we going me taking on 6 at time when possible....I'll toss another 30 bucks on here aqlso end of month and next 1st of month,,,,someone asked me why am I spending money on a dying game.....1st of all King Homer this game will never die, 2nd        i unlike you support  games I play and 30 is worth eery penny hearing some of you whine and th rest just taking personal attacks at me, etc. FYI yes I'm evemtually leaving game but not until I'm ready and I feel I have done enough damage especially to some favs who will be targeyted on perm basis,,,,,

stonewall14 of Dixie Cove

Warlord of Germania

Wow I just wow

Hey so this weeks-long birthday celebration is kinda cool!  Shoulda got a bigger cake though, we're down to just crumbs and still seem to have plenty of guests.

Wow I just wow

Hey so this weeks-long birthday celebration is kinda cool!  Shoulda got a bigger cake though, we're down to just crumbs and still seem to have plenty of guests.

I brought pizza from work. Help yourself! I added a pube to one piece. Who'll be the lucky winner? Only time will tell.