Happy Belated Birthday Kashmir

I'd like to congratulate Sirwilliam on accomplishing what I deemed to be essentially impossible on his departure; the creation of a successful new alliance from whole cloth.  You have proved successful.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure sounds like someone has been hitting the sauce tonight. :v:

Stoney you need to chill. You're gonna pop a vein if you keep this constant rage going.

no rage here bro, I'm content in the fact I was in the right and had the Authority to punish alexmiller as your MoD....look at his nation now pretty aint it? Look at the combined damaged I've done to Kashmir and will continue to do so like I said until I grow bored of it or I recieve the apology and alexmiller is let go, until then I will do whhat I can until next week when I throw 30 more down and buy a nuke for you 2 fighting me now as parting gifts befotre I get on 3 more fresh ones and hopefully you will find someone to make it 6 vs 1...o/ Kashmir

no rage here bro, I'm content in the fact I was in the right and had the Authority to punish alexmiller as your MoD....look at his nation now pretty aint it? Look at the combined damaged I've done to Kashmir and will continue to do so like I said until I grow bored of it or I recieve the apology and alexmiller is let go, until then I will do whhat I can until next week when I throw 30 more down and buy a nuke for you 2 fighting me now as parting gifts befotre I get on 3 more fresh ones and hopefully you will find someone to make it 6 vs 1...o/ Kashmir

Are you trying to claim moral high ground after you stole over $200 million in free aid from Kashmir, then turned around and attacked us because we wouldn't let you ZI one of our members?

lol

Edited by Master Hakai

Are you trying to claim moral high ground after you stole over $200 million in free aid from Kashmir, then turned around and attacked us because we wouldn't let you ZI one of our members?

lol

My nation was 50k and 400 million WC when I joined and fought dozens of battles non stop no peace until my nation was in ruins....you aided me back to half that so how did I steal aid? I was not aided nowhere near where I was and I also aided tons during the war and sent 6 mill and 100 tech to 3 of your members when I left...so free aid is delusional bro....I earned it and then some....o/ Kashmir

My nation was 50k and 400 million WC when I joined and fought dozens of battles non stop no peace until my nation was in ruins....you aided me back to half that so how did I steal aid? I was not aided nowhere near where I was and I also aided tons during the war and sent 6 mill and 100 tech to 3 of your members when I left...so free aid is delusional bro....I earned it and then some....o/ Kashmir

Join KOOTS please. Thanks.

Join KOOTS please. Thanks.

I will have 2 nukes ready to fly at update if Kashmir refuses to end it....not a threat just what's gonna happen....I've got 3 groups helping me and if they suceed in ending this fine if not nukes will fly and the wars will continue....

I will have 2 nukes ready to fly at update if Kashmir refuses to end it....not a threat just what's gonna happen....I've got 3 groups helping me and if they suceed in ending this fine if not nukes will fly and the wars will continue....

Only join KOOTS if you continue to war Kashmir. We prefer it. Thanks.

Edited by Rotavele

I am almost certain that this is the threat that will ultimately ensure Kashmir's capitulation.  The previous ones simply reduced morale to the point where this masterpiece of psychological warfare can now take full advantage, making this a birthday announcement they will forever rue.  Well played, sir.

Edited by Walshington

I am almost certain that this is the threat that will ultimately ensure Kashmir's capitulation.  The previous ones simply reduced morale to the point that this masterpiece of psychological warfare can now take full advantage of, making this a birthday announcement they will forever rue.  Well played, sir.

Welll I've thought and waited long enough kilroy back to back nukes ciming your way I can pop you partner next update following fior his going away nuke....:P

Welll I've thought and waited long enough kilroy back to back nukes ciming your way I can pop you partner next update following fior his going away nuke.... :P

Aaaaand this was the threat that ultimately confused everyone.  Mobile?  ESL? 

Aaaaand this was the threat that ultimately confused everyone.  Mobile?  ESL?

Something must be wrong with the earpiece the interpreters gave you. Here, use mine.

Addressed to the honorable Kilroy, proprietor of Slapistan, now residing at the Kashmir estate.

Dear sir,

The delay in your decision with respect to the cessation of hostilities between us has made me weary. It is my intention to detonate two atomic devices in the proximity of your nation, one before and one after midnight, Bob Standard. I shall pay similar respects to your co-combatant on the tenth, before the expiration of conflict between his nation and mine.

Please give my regards to the entire Kashmir family. I am, forever and always, your most humble opponent,

Stonewall

It's about time you nuked me.  :awesome:  You promised me one like two weeks ago when all this started and didn't deliver. I was beginning to think you were going to stand me up.

I was starting to feel unloved. The lovely green glow in my capitol is proof of our neverending love! :wub:

Edited by Kilroy

the entire alliance disagreed with you.  your claims were weak, evidence flimsy, and your attitude terrible.  you were exhibiting all the characteristics of a power crazed (lol) government member and abused what power you did have immediately upon entering the office, utterly disregarding your peers in the government and council.

your attitude seems to revolve entirely around personal gain and loss.  going through war takes a toll on your nation but that toll is also carried by the whole alliance.  Kashmir did our best to put our smaller nations back on their feet, I don't know what to tell you if you think you were supposed to be handed the exact amount of cash that you spent...that just doesn't happen.  But $200 million dongs is more than enough to get you back up and running.

That money was to rebuild the alliance, not just yourself.  You were to rebuild your nation and then join the aiding process.  In that way you have stolen more than just money and begun some kind of embarrassing crusade against us.  Unfortunately for you, most of us spent years in this exact scenario at GOONS and could not be less impressed with it.

My advice would be to stop acting like a baby and get over it.

Edited by mattski133

Stonewall just no.  You misused an event that you fanned into an issue, as grounds for arrogating to yourself authority far beyond the bounds of sanity or our community.

You squawk about losses during war and the amount we "underpaid" you in the aftermath.  Aid can only, will only, ever get you to the point where you resume self-sustained growth.  Furthermore, the amounts that I have shed and re-shed in defense of Kashmir quite frankly dwarf yours, and while at my size the expectation is that I will fund not only my own rebuildment but that of others, you too were boosted by nations (including my own) to the point where you should have been able to spread the wealth to others in addition to pulling yourself up by the bootstraps.

Yeah you pulled the comedy option and aided nations (including my own) when you left, but if you think that is any more than the aforementioned comedy option, in relation to the hundreds of millions we laid on you, then it is you, sir, whom I would call delusional.

Stonewall just no.  You misused an event that you fanned into an issue, as grounds for arrogating to yourself authority far beyond the bounds of sanity or our community.

You squawk about losses during war and the amount we "underpaid" you in the aftermath.  Aid can only, will only, ever get you to the point where you resume self-sustained growth.  Furthermore, the amounts that I have shed and re-shed in defense of Kashmir quite frankly dwarf yours, and while at my size the expectation is that I will fund not only my own rebuildment but that of others, you too were boosted by nations (including my own) to the point where you should have been able to spread the wealth to others in addition to pulling yourself up by the bootstraps.

Yeah you pulled the comedy option and aided nations (including my own) when you left, but if you think that is any more than the aforementioned comedy option, in relation to the hundreds of millions we laid on you, then it is you, sir, whom I would call delusional.

you out of all of Kashmir have my respect more than any others and yes I did snap due to RL issues but callling rebuilding me free aid doesn't wash with me...I fought for you for 3 months straight during war not once in PM and gave out around 60 mill to lower tier who were fighting at same time...I sent that parting aid because I intended to delete or kami out of game as I am doing...I will never surrender but from this point on will not target or fire upon Kashmir unless attacked until such a time I can delete or maybe join up with one of these other AAs that want me...I reallly see no place for me in the game due to my abhorrance of irc and merely playh to see how big body count I can get....anyway adios amigo...o/ Kashmir

What do you normally do to members who wildcat it, don't folllow orders and continuously lie and takes nooones advice or guidance? just curious?

Edit: PM sent in game Lex....o/

Edited by Stonewall14

Thing is, Stony, Kashmir's not about giving orders. It's not about chain of command. It's not about authority. The government is there to administrate and to help. Regular members are not your subordinates. Your so-called RL experience has no bearing on what goes on in Kashmir. Have you ever seen ANY other government member give an order? There's a reason for that. If you didn't know what the job was, you shouldn't have applied. Minister of -anything- in Kashmir does not give you free reign to ZI anyone. You made a claim, you provided no evidence, and then you threw a tantrum when you didn't get your way. Like a flailing toddler, rolling about on the floor of a grocery store because his mother wouldn't buy him a sweet.

We respect each other's sovereignty, something of which a yokel like you has no concept. We don't respect people who we thought were our friends turning around and pillaging the members who can't fight back. War Jesus is coming for you. Rejoice with trembling. Amen.

I'd like to congratulate Sirwilliam on accomplishing what I deemed to be essentially impossible on his departure; the creation of a successful new alliance from whole cloth. You have proved successful.

Thanks Sard, that means a lot. We may not be the 1.7 million nation strength we were post-merge or the 1 million we were before war, but I'd like to think we're doing well enough for ourselves and really, in some regards, we have our roots in GOONS. :)

you out of all of Kashmir have my respect more than any others and yes I did snap due to RL issues but callling rebuilding me free aid doesn't wash with me...I fought for you for 3 months straight during war not once in PM and gave out around 60 mill to lower tier who were fighting at same time...I sent that parting aid because I intended to delete or kami out of game as I am doing...I will never surrender but from this point on will not target or fire upon Kashmir unless attacked until such a time I can delete or maybe join up with one of these other AAs that want me...I reallly see no place for me in the game due to my abhorrance of irc and merely playh to see how big body count I can get....anyway adios amigo...o/ Kashmir

I think mattski and Lex covered it wonderfully, but ultimately your contributions don't excuse the blatant abuse of power - that extended to uninvolved parties no less - nor, obviously, the rogueing out. That's not to mention that several of us lost a lot more and, being the initial funding force, have not enjoyed the same level of assistance you did (or any for that matter). Surely you see how taking $200 million for granted is wholly selfish.

What do you normally do to members who wildcat it, don't folllow orders and continuously lie and takes nooones advice or guidance? just curious?

What do we do? We engage.

Should you be serious about desiring peace feel free to hit us up.

Edited by SirWilliam

Thanks Sard, that means a lot. We may not be the 1.7 million nation strength we were post-merge or the 1 million we were before war, but I'd like to think we're doing well enough for ourselves and really, in some regards, we have our roots in GOONS. :)

I think mattski and Lex covered it wonderfully, but ultimately your contributions don't excuse the blatant abuse of power - that extended to uninvolved parties no less - nor, obviously, the rogueing out. That's not to mention that several of us lost a lot more and, being the initial funding force, have not enjoyed the same level of assistance you did (or any for that matter). Surely you see how taking $200 million for granted is wholly selfish.

What do we do? We engage.

Should you be serious about desiring peace feel free to hit us up.

I am in skype and sent lex pm for your irc link....Edit:what do we do....we engage? Is that not what I did?

Edited by Stonewall14

I would prefer to nip this in the bud and negotiate some sort of conclusion over this whole Stonewall 14 / Kashmir schism. I'm certain both sides would find it far more beneficial to put this all behind them and move on.

How about Kashmir pays Stonewall  $78 million in reps and apologizes for how they've handled things on the OWF?   :ehm:

Friendly advice. You don't want him.
Unfriendly advice. I will make sure that he and anyone who aids or harbors him, will regret it.

You talk the talk, but your 10k total dead shows you have never even fought in a war, my nation is 399 days old and boasts 1.5m total dead. 1m of them being attacking total dead.

Unless of course you are speaking for Kashmir as a whole?