Happy Belated Birthday Kashmir

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy the nukes!!! When your leader backs a liar up, who everyone can see is lying about sending tech and take his side what can you do? alexmiller will still get his ZI I assure you now that I have my acct back I will rearm and crush him and anyone else in range....Hope you enjoyed the nukes I sent you 6 today...only 5 left so someone is gonna not get one tonight...FAN dude with SDI RIP no nuke for you... :P PaultheWall the cancer vietnam veteran who is dying was just following my orders, have fun Zi'ing him....I see bernkastel came out of peace mode bravely to attack him lol...good job hero!

If we could all see that alexmiller was a liar why would we, in your words, back him up?

Truth be told, it was more the case that we’re proponents of due process. I would have had no problem, once both sides of the story were presented and considered, siding with you and ordering alexmiller to pay up. Before we had a chance though you went full retard, and as they say, you never go full retard. Threatening Bernkastel (and selling down to hit him) because he didn’t agree with your stance or tactics certainly didn't help your case.

[OOC]Leave PaultheWall's real life out of this, it has nothing to do with anything. That and you have no one to blame but yourself for what went down in-game.[/OOC]

To our friends and to the remainder of you turds, thanks for the well wishes.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY I GOT OVER 30 MILL AND AT MY SIZE WITH MY IMPROVEMNTS THEY ARE GOING GET CRUSHED AFTER THESE WARS,,,,sry caps...the whole thing started because I as minister of def sentenced and noob to Zi for lying and for insubordination to his commanding officer...he continue to lie saying he payed me 100 tech for 6 mill i paid which is not mathmatchecally possible on 10 day cycle and no aid to be seen so I offered to pay him 6 mill more instead of him paying the 100 and then he would owe me 200 tech for the 12 mill....so he goes on rant saying he paid me 100 tech already and now I was trying to make him pay 200 tech for 6 mill now....my leader and others backed him up and said i abused my power so I told I resign and will damage them until I run out of money lol then i'm leaving this boring game after 5 years of playing...so they lost their best fighter in clan and will lose untold millions in damage from my loss and the losses I will inflict on them....Deo Vindice!!!

Neo Uruk is that your boyfriend in your avatar...lol sweetboi....

Master Hakai I ordered him to attack alexmiller as MoD to teach him a lesson...but I will move up shortly and finish his demise...good trade you get an idiot who lies and makes shit up for your best fighter who fought untold dozens of battles for Kashmir trough entire wars never going peace mode...so yeah I deserved the benifit of doubt and your support and respect and none was given you chose to back a noob who doesn't follow orders and is uncontrollable....I feel sorry for your lower tier because I will decimate them and work my way up the line or die trying...How much millions has your ignorance cost you so far? the 100s of millions spent half ass building me up even though I was 50k and 400 mill WC when I joined you guys and fought all your wars....How much millions done to your members infra etc.? I am just getting started I assure you...Deo Vindice!!!

I don't even know half of whats being said in that post. I will say this. Kashmir lost a bully. I'd say you've done them a favor by leaving. Those kinds of people are not welcome. By attacking Kashmir, you attacked the brotherhood you so fondly protected last war. You disgust me. You could have just left with honor. You've ruined any legacy you ever had in Stonewall. You are a traitor to Kashmir. We have something you do not have, Stonewall. That is friends. Where are yours? Oh right, I'm nuking the only one of them into dust. Well, I guess it counts for something. Our friends are many and they have plenty to give, the same people you fought with and for their cause. You are finished, Stonewall14. That's all there is to it.

Holy crud, I'm late for our own birthday party up in here?  How I have failed.  Happy birthday us!  Looking forward to the next year.

Also

MY I GOT OVER 30 MILL AND AT MY SIZE WITH MY IMPROVEMNTS THEY ARE GOING GET CRUSHED AFTER THESE WARS,,,,sry caps...the whole thing started because I as minister of def sentenced and noob to Zi for lying and for insubordination to his commanding officer...he continue to lie saying he payed me 100 tech for 6 mill i paid which is not mathmatchecally possible on 10 day cycle and no aid to be seen so I offered to pay him 6 mill more instead of him paying the 100 and then he would owe me 200 tech for the 12 mill....so he goes on rant saying he paid me 100 tech already and now I was trying to make him pay 200 tech for 6 mill now....my leader and others backed him up and said i abused my power so I told I resign and will damage them until I run out of money lol then i'm leaving this boring game after 5 years of playing...so they lost their best fighter in clan and will lose untold millions in damage from my loss and the losses I will inflict on them....Deo Vindice!!!

Neo Uruk is that your boyfriend in your avatar...lol sweetboi....

Master Hakai I ordered him to attack alexmiller as MoD to teach him a lesson...but I will move up shortly and finish his demise...good trade you get an idiot who lies and makes !@#$ up for your best fighter who fought untold dozens of battles for Kashmir trough entire wars never going peace mode...so yeah I deserved the benifit of doubt and your support and respect and none was given you chose to back a noob who doesn't follow orders and is uncontrollable....I feel sorry for your lower tier because I will decimate them and work my way up the line or die trying...How much millions has your ignorance cost you so far? the 100s of millions spent half ass building me up even though I was 50k and 400 mill WC when I joined you guys and fought all your wars....How much millions done to your members infra etc.? I am just getting started I assure you...Deo Vindice!!!

You are absolutely insane.  Good luck with that.  It won't end well.

I just realized, alliances age at a rate 13 times that of people.

Ergo, we are due for our Bar Mitzvah!

Sure would've been nice if we'd taken care of the bris last year when we had the chance...

Other cool thing is, in a few months we'll be able to drive a car, vote, and buy beer!

LMAO Kashmir is sotough they reported for saying my friend had cancer and then got sanctions on me using th good old bou policy since I'me done donthing wromg or broken any terms of service.....but even now yu can't beat me buch of flower dress wearing unamerican commies....:p

Welll still here kicking Kashmir butt.Master Hakai's aid to alexmiller saying finish him...I almost broke a rib laughing.....Terms of end of war are apoligization by alexmilller for his lies starting this crap he statted, He must take IIIer avatar or have no mention of it in his name....IIIers are not liars and thieves....He must be booted so ican finish him and I willl cease decimated your lower tier and lobbing nukes....I will await answer and if agreed to I will surrender to ZI...I fought in every war Kashmir had, not once didI go to peace mode and you choose alexmiller over me you lost and the continued damage i am doing to your tech sellers....Guerilla Warfare at it's finest! o/

Welll still here kicking Kashmir butt.Master Hakai's aid to alexmiller saying finish him...I almost broke a rib laughing.....Terms of end of war are apoligization by alexmilller for his lies starting this crap he statted, He must take IIIer avatar or have no mention of it in his name....IIIers are not liars and thieves....He must be booted so ican finish him and I willl cease decimated your lower tier and lobbing nukes....I will await answer and if agreed to I will surrender to ZI...I fought in every war Kashmir had, not once didI go to peace mode and you choose alexmiller over me you lost and the continued damage i am doing to your tech sellers....Guerilla Warfare at it's finest! o/

Tl;dr Happy belated birthday Kushmir

3 more Kashmir tech sellers crudhed and in ruins...what would you call it/ call decimaytion....I willl be on 3 fresh tech dealersshortly....everyone of these little turds who unsult me or write nasty pms are the one's getting the nukes,,,,keep running your mouth your tears are selicious....admit your were wrong Kashmir, Apoligize,. kick alesmiller who is a liar and tech thief and after I finish him I will cease all military operations and delete my nation,,,,otherwise i will do these for months until you have 0 trch dealers adn no recruits.....Your continious insults has brought thses terms rather harsh but thats my termsfor fro ending hostilities....o/

3 more Kashmir tech sellers crudhed and in ruins...what would you call it/ call decimaytion....I willl be on 3 fresh tech dealersshortly....everyone of these little turds who unsult me or write nasty pms are the one's getting the nukes,,,,keep running your mouth your tears are selicious....admit your were wrong Kashmir, Apoligize,. kick alesmiller who is a liar and tech thief and after I finish him I will cease all military operations and delete my nation,,,,otherwise i will do these for months until you have 0 trch dealers adn no recruits.....Your continious insults has brought thses terms rather harsh but thats my termsfor fro ending hostilities....o/

You just keep crawling back for more, don't you? We welcome it with open arms, friend. Hit us with your best shot. Ours will always be better.

Alll your nations i've hit so fsa and stats don'tlie yoyu getting you ass kickerdd....ask alexmiller tomorrow night lol

Dude, take a nap instead of running your mouth.