Happy Belated Birthday Kashmir

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You talk the talk, but your 10k total dead shows you have never even fought in a war, my nation is 399 days old and boasts 1.5m total dead. 1m of them being attacking total dead.

Unless of course you are speaking for Kashmir as a whole?

I was going to argue with you about him having past nations, then I remembered his history as a leader is full of treachery and thought it wasn't helping him.

How about Kashmir pays Stonewall  $78 million in reps and apologizes for how they've handled things on the OWF?   :ehm:

I won't go a penny over $75 million.  And only because you are such a mensch, Walsh.

you out of all of Kashmir have my respect more than any others and yes I did snap due to RL issues but callling rebuilding me free aid doesn't wash with me...I fought for you for 3 months straight during war not once in PM and gave out around 60 mill to lower tier who were fighting at same time...I sent that parting aid because I intended to delete or kami out of game as I am doing...I will never surrender but from this point on will not target or fire upon Kashmir unless attacked until such a time I can delete or maybe join up with one of these other AAs that want me...I reallly see no place for me in the game due to my abhorrance of irc and merely playh to see how big body count I can get....anyway adios amigo...o/ Kashmir

What do you normally do to members who wildcat it, don't folllow orders and continuously lie and takes nooones advice or guidance? just curious?

Edit: PM sent in game Lex....o/

#cnkashmir on Coldfront

Free aid?  I don't know anything about any free aid.  That's a hand up, not a handout.

Don't tell me you wouldn't take $200m worth of free samples in a single walk through Sam's Club.

Errbody shop at Sam's Club in my nation.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Chow: Kindly reserve the chest-thumping for someone more easily impressed or at least, you know, not allied to your alliance. Even if you had elected to approach this thread in a more amicable manner we'll release stonewall if and when we see fit to.

Rotavele: I'll afford you blowhards no comparable kindness, give the cheerleader act a rest already. It's as fickle now I'm sure as it was when you were a Prototype fanboy.

Chow: Kindly reserve the chest-thumping for someone more easily impressed or at least, you know, not allied to your alliance. Even if you had elected to approach this thread in a more amicable manner we'll release stonewall if and when we see fit to.

Generalchow, I agree with SirWilliam here in relation to not attempting to use shock and awe in order to resolve the issue and I consider Kashmir a great ally. SirWilliam, could you keep me updated on how internal talks in relation to the issue go?