Happy Belated Birthday Kashmir

Ready to surrender? alexmiller is no good to you and this will continue as long as his nation lives...hakai loves running his mouth when out of range, come get some sweeetboi! Bring you BF Neo uruk...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ready to surrender? alexmiller is no good to you and this will continue as long as his nation lives...hakai loves running his mouth when out of range, come get some sweeetboi! Bring you BF Neo uruk...

I'm not going to fluster myself by attempting to apprehend whatever you meant to convey, Stonewall14. 

I didn't know senators were allowed to lie...except in Rl...http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=62721 told me sanctions were removed because they were unmerited since I broke no rules so I moved back and sanctions were reinstated....that won't help you either krashmir lol

it's because of me you're so far below my range. Why don't you buy some infra and come back for more? I'm not selling mine.

You're doing so little damage though I get more bored with your little rogue thing every day. I hope you have a good time proving you're a bigger man than alex miller!

I didn't know senators were allowed to lie...except in Rl...http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=62721 told me sanctions were removed because they were unmerited since I broke no rules so I moved back and sanctions were reinstated....that won't help you either krashmir lol

And what does Brass have to do with Master Hakai? It's not clicking for me yet. 

Bring you BF Neo uruk...

I didn't know you were obsessed with the idea of homosexuality.

I guess it's because you know you wouldn't be able to do anything but tap out.

Stonewall14, you used to be kashmir's minister of defense? If so, sounds like it could be a potential interview if polished up a bit.

Shame on you, Lannister. You would seriously contemplate hiring the madman? 

Ready to surrender? alexmiller is no good to you and this will continue as long as his nation lives

Surrender? That's cute, he's delusional!

(No good to us? You do care after all.  :rolleyes:)

You misled him which is why it was reinstated.

Stonewall14, you used to be kashmir's minister of defense? If so, sounds like it could be a potential interview if polished up a bit.

For all of like three days, heh. Could be interesting for those that don't know him but I don't suppose it would be a fair and balanced interview in the first place.

it's because of me you're so far below my range. Why don't you buy some infra and come back for more? I'm not selling mine.

You're doing so little damage though I get more bored with your little rogue thing every day. I hope you have a good time proving you're a bigger man than alex miller!

You lost way more than me and I was unable to log in for 3 days lmao but it's your story tell it...

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=762230

Edit:not to mention  the little fact I was fighting 6 vs 1 so I guess that means you suck lol I would crush you 1 vs 1 like a cockroach lmao...o/ Kashmir

Edited by Stonewall14

Surrender? That's cute, he's delusional!

(No good to us? You do care after all.  :rolleyes:)

You misled him which is why it was reinstated.

For all of like three days, heh. Could be interesting for those that don't know him but I don't suppose it would be a fair and balanced interview in the first place.

How did I mislead Brash? I told him I resigned which I did and went to war....what are the guildelines for sanctions?  I've been MoD or DMoD for FEAR, Athens, Nordreich, TSA, and SUN my 1st AA...there are others I was MoI, M0oR and even leader of lol...so yeah I had good resume until a lying thief waas backed instead of the MoD so I resigned to do it my self...o/ Kashmir

You lost way more than me and I was unable to log in for 3 days lmao but it's your story tell it...

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=762230

Edit:not to mention  the little fact I was fighting 6 vs 1 so I guess that means you suck lol I would crush you 1 vs 1 like a cockroach lmao...o/ Kashmir

you're using the same argument rotavele used to always bring up, which ignores the fact I only nuked once or twice, when you had free reign on nukes the entire war.. and when I did use nukes, you had almost nothing to nuke since I'd already ripped your nation apart in ground battles and air attacks. Your nukes actually had infra/land/tech to destroy lol, I might as well have been dropping my nukes into a desert.

But it's your story so tell it.

I guess at this point you're so desperate to be seen/heard you have to come talk about your airsoft wars in our birthday thread? lol

e: see look how little you had when I nuked. My missiles were overqualified for such an easy job

TO: stonewall14 | FROM: master hakai
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 5/10/2014 12:17:22 AM 

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by master hakai. You lost 62 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 44.675 miles of land, 24.078 technology, 27.332 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.
Edited by Master Hakai

In terms of a reference, I can confirm that Stonewall as MoD did evidence initiative and decisiveness.  Guano loco, but never hindered by self-doubt nor an excessive anxiety about what the larger polity would make of his exertions.

So if your alliance seeks a free radical to put in a jar and make it fight with others of the same ilk, know that he is the right man for the job.  Kind of Bum Fights meets Fight Club--Bum Club!

Heh, good question.

Thanks again all for the well wishes. Don't be a stranger to cnkashmir.com and #cnkashmir.

I'll visit your public channel as soon as I'm unbanned from using your channel, SirWilliam. 

you're using the same argument rotavele used to always bring up, which ignores the fact I only nuked once or twice

You're using the same Arguement too.

Look I don't know how to make it any clearer. A rose is a rose is a rose (said this every time you say this). I'll try to explain this a final time in 3 new ways for you to understand.

1) Say you and your 3 friends have 10 apples and your enemy has 10. You can only take one apple a day, but he can take one from each of you... That doesn't mean that the 3 apples each day you lose, is any less than 3 apples.

2) Damage is damage, if he's doing more damage... Then he's doing more damage. It doesn't matter how and the more damage he deals isn't any less of the damage you do to him.

3) When alliance X does more damage than alliance Y, alliance Y is damaged more and alliance X is damaged less. It doesn't matter how or why... The damage has been done.

If you don't get it by now I give up. You're trying too hard to find an excuse for poor planning. Send a nation with nukes to fight him 1v1 that is stronger than him and maybe he won't be rolling Kashmir. This is literally how you had to take care of me after rolling your nations for months.

I'll visit your public channel as soon as I'm unbanned from using your channel, SirWilliam.

Kashmir is a lulzy alliance but they can't handle lulz and they can't take a joke. I really don't understand it either.

Edited by Rotavele