N/A

we the people

Hilow it is I Ubuntu the Great. I have just become awares of this. Why do I just hear of this? Because my said advisor has been missing since day number 1. How in the hell can I operate in such a fashon. Mr Sir nomdeplume where are you? I do not need advisor to know this though. Mr we the people you be good to the Templar Knights followers of the true maroon cross of god or I shall have to kill you. The Templar Knights followers of the true maroon cross of god are my friends and I shall put the entire Zulu alliance at war with you if you be bad. I do not tolerate bad people being bad to friends of the Zulu although I am still at a loss as to why I have no treaty with said holy Templar people. I shall have to persue this question. It is most perplexing. However back to the business at hand. You mr we the people I order to be good. Pay money owed. do not be bad to others. be honorable or I shall surely kill you. You will be killed until you are most dead. I shall have to think over this situation.

Hilow it is I Ubuntu the Great. I have just become awares of this. Why do I just hear of this? Because my said advisor has been missing since day number 1. How in the hell can I operate in such a fashon. Mr Sir nomdeplume where are you? I do not need advisor to know this though. Mr we the people you be good to the Templar Knights followers of the true maroon cross of god or I shall have to kill you. The Templar Knights followers of the true maroon cross of god are my friends and I shall put the entire Zulu alliance at war with you if you be bad. I do not tolerate bad people being bad to friends of the Zulu although I am still at a loss as to why I have no treaty with said holy Templar people. I shall have to persue this question. It is most perplexing. However back to the business at hand. You mr we the people I order to be good. Pay money owed. do not be bad to others. be honorable or I shall surely kill you. You will be killed until you are most dead. I shall have to think over this situation.

Can I raid this guy yet

I was a grant, but I left TTK to avoid a war.

Tsk, tsk...hopefully you've learned your lesson.  From those whom much is given, much is expected.

OOC: The people you quote in your nation bio would disappointed be in you.

How's that working out for ya?

His defensive slots are filled if that is any indication.

Edited by ChairmanHal

You left an alliance that gave you aid to build to avoid defending them? What the $%&@???? You deserve ZI and so much more.

I believe he meant he left to avoid a war with them considering TTK hasn't been at war recently?

Eh I think we should cut the kid some slack, he's trying to do right by people now.

I believe he meant he left to avoid a war with them considering TTK hasn't been at war recently?

Eh I think we should cut the kid some slack, he's trying to do right by people now.

People don't know how to do that around the OWF.

Kid,

If you haven't taken anyone else's offer yet to assist you with negotiating with TTK I will be glad to assist. Shoot me a PM on here.

People don't know how to do that around the OWF.

Kid,

If you haven't taken anyone else's offer yet to assist you with negotiating with TTK I will be glad to assist. Shoot me a PM on here.

Ironic that "Cynic" is the one willing to give this guy a chance! :P 

The war is over. I Ubuntu the Great am of coarse the victor. I have taken mr we the people as prisoner. He has been ZI and I in my great ability as arbitraiter has stopped the hostilities. The Zulu and The Templar Knights followers of the true maroon cross of god have shown mercy. As of this moment mr We the People is listed as Zulu and is under our protection. He is free to leave at any time and go in peace. Mr we the people you did bad thing taking money and not returning such but it over now. You should redeem youself by being good from now forever.

Oh Mr Uruk. Do you not remember you say that once before and much later you and I do the dance of war. You did not do so well. But I must say in war you was a most admirable opponent. You are the one person to win the honorable opponent Zulu medal. I respecting you as a warrior.

Just soon as I have an aid slot free, I'll send you money if you and Rey the Belated get around to doing your rumpty dance.

• 4 weeks later...