Destruction Stats For this war

Samus

You can find them here:

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/warslot

Use the advanced search to specify dates.

Have a look at DBDC's, quite some beasts there.

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/warslot?alliance=DOOMBIRD+DOOMCAVE&start=2013-11-16&end=2014-02-02

I'm not 100% sure when the war started, but I know IRON got involved on 2013-11-16, so I used that date.

But all you need to do is set a startDate & an endDate, and it should output stats for your alliance.

As far as I know this is working perfectly, if you do notice anything out of the norm, do let me know please. :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. After you. Lol

But seriously, who are you hoping is going to do that for you?

Go get 'em.

Don't worry, I will be.

When my dragons are grown, we will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me! We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground!

War started on Halloween.

Yes, if you could get those stats to reflect war start on 10-31-2013 then this would be an awesome thing.

As it is now, it discounts the first few rounds of the war which is throwing the numbers you have off a few thousand NS vs. the numbers I've kept on my own from the War Stats.

Thanks for this though.

You can find them here:

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/warslot

Use the advanced search to specify dates.

Have a look at DBDC's, quite some beasts there.

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/warslot?alliance=DOOMBIRD+DOOMCAVE&start=2013-11-16&end=2014-02-02

I'm not 100% sure when the war started, but I know IRON got involved on 2013-11-16, so I used that date.

But all you need to do is set a startDate & an endDate, and it should output stats for your alliance.

As far as I know this is working perfectly, if you do notice anything out of the norm, do let me know please. :)

How are the war totals calculated because it only shows me at 14k damages, that can't be accurate. Ah, I figured it out. Wrong starting date. War started as early as 11-03-2013. You're missing at least a week of war. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

DT will take down these "rogues"!

You have my lightsaber  :awesome: 

Or I can just let the mighty all conquering neutral super war machines deal with them. Probably more chance of me dealing with them but will see how I feel.

Good good, start the back-peddling now to save face for when you don't step up and do shit but run your mouth in your little affiliation.

You have my lightsaber  :awesome: 

Good good, start the back-peddling now to save face for when you don't step up and do !@#$ but run your mouth in your little affiliation.

The sarcasm of it was staring you right in the face. My nations only 16 days old. The leader of the NSO everyone. 

How are the war totals calculated because it only shows me at 14k damages, that can't be accurate. Ah, I figured it out. Wrong starting date. War started as early as 11-03-2013. You're missing at least a week of war.

As said you'd have to edit it for whenever your alliance joined.

Don't worry, I will be.

When my dragons are grown, we will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me! We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground!

Strange, I had heard that you had a soft spot for us 'rogues' ;)....

Daenerys-Emilia-Clarke-and-Khal-Drogo-Ja

Don't worry, I will be.

You're not the only one with dragons. Some of us are already grown and we're not on your side, at least, not now.

This doesn't seem to correlate with the other stats? 

Does this take into account deleted wars? 

it's going to be off if you jumped alliance, as that page is only listing the alliance you searched for.

And by other stats, do you mean the sig stats? If so, remember to set the date properly

it's going to be off if you jumped alliance, as that page is only listing the alliance you searched for.

And by other stats, do you mean the sig stats? If so, remember to set the date properly

I mean it doesn't match personal records... which did match RIAs stats. Like if you take Kaskus for example there is quite a few people with only a handful of wars and I know for a fact they fought more than that.