Destruction Stats For this war

Samus

Yeah set my dates for October and got the real result. Very cool, Samus.

I am at 271k damage dealt, so far the only ones i can find that beat me are Cuba and some dude from NpO,  Is there a way to get a list of the top damage dealers this war?  I am just curious to see where I rank.

Good work on this Samus.

You top everyone in Umbrella. I only had 245k. Eatemup had more targets :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah set my dates for October and got the real result. Very cool, Samus.

You top everyone in Umbrella. I only had 245k. Eatemup had more targets :P

Yeah you guys were the first ones I looked at to see where I ranked, Nice number tho Josh. 

I blame, NG for doing too much turtling which hurts my damage numbers.

DBDC are just a pack of rogues. They should be dealt with as such.

Although not completely without logic and precedents-based constraints, in CN "rogue" is often just a label attached for propaganda purposes, rather than a description with an objective meaning, and more so when used to label groups of nations instead of lone ones.
In other words, DBDC is not a pack of rogues for almost everyone, although you're welcome to call whatever group with whatever name you want to (as long as the names are not offensive, of course).

Or I can just let the mighty all conquering neutral super war machines deal with them. Probably more chance of me dealing with them but will see how I feel.

Chances heavily depend on my activity in the Suggestion Box ITT. :P
Jokes aside, if you are talking of neutrals willingly attack anyone in the game you'd better grab a very comfortable chair and set you up for an extremely long wait... :)

Going to have a double check in the code, guys remember to set the dates.

If you still think your stats are off let me know here or catch me on irc, i'm generally in #iron or #nongrata

Going to have a double check in the code, guys remember to set the dates.

If you still think your stats are off let me know here or catch me on irc, i'm generally in #iron or #nongrata

I copied the Oct 31, 2013 - Feb 6, 2014 stats on to ours boards, some of my guys think their numbers are inaccurate.

I am at 271k damage dealt, so far the only ones i can find that beat me are Cuba and some dude from NpO,  Is there a way to get a list of the top damage dealers this war?  I am just curious to see where I rank.

Good work on this Samus.

You're just lucky our senator deleted and I had to assume the mantle :(

You can find them here:

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/warslot

Use the advanced search to specify dates.

Have a look at DBDC's, quite some beasts there.

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/warslot?alliance=DOOMBIRD+DOOMCAVE&start=2013-11-16&end=2014-02-02

I'm not 100% sure when the war started, but I know IRON got involved on 2013-11-16, so I used that date.

But all you need to do is set a startDate & an endDate, and it should output stats for your alliance.

As far as I know this is working perfectly, if you do notice anything out of the norm, do let me know please. :)

This is really great. If you get bored, a second alliance filter might be fun, i.e now you can see IRON war stats, but they include STA, TLR, and a handful of rogues.  So, adding a filter to defending alliance would enable pruning non-war wars, and let people see stats per nation per front.

Lotta mouth there with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Sarcasm

A tongue of which the user speaks of something the complete opposite of what the user means. It often has the best comedic value.
Ex. 1: "I'm okay. Don't mind the gaping wound and the sword protruding from my back. I'm fine. Feel like a million f!@#$ing bucks, dammit."

Ex. 2:
"Is your car stuck in the mud?"
"No, no, of course not. I'm only practicing how to spray mud using my tires.

Jackass."

Strange, I had heard that you had a soft spot for us 'rogues' ;)....

Daenerys-Emilia-Clarke-and-Khal-Drogo-Ja

I'm the destroyer of rogues. Did you want to surrender to me already?

You're not the only one with dragons. Some of us are already grown and we're not on your side, at least, not now.

My dragons will eat your dragons whole.

Although not completely without logic and precedents-based constraints, in CN "rogue" is often just a label attached for propaganda purposes, rather than a description with an objective meaning, and more so when used to label groups of nations instead of lone ones.
In other words, DBDC is not a pack of rogues for almost everyone, although you're welcome to call whatever group with whatever name you want to (as long as the names are not offensive, of course).

Chances heavily depend on my activity in the Suggestion Box ITT. :P
Jokes aside, if you are talking of neutrals willingly attack anyone in the game you'd better grab a very comfortable chair and set you up for an extremely long wait... :)

Don't worry about it. I'll take care of them, here hold my beer.

Thanks Samus this has been fun to play around with! 

I'm the destroyer of rogues. Did you want to surrender to me already?

you might want to read those books once over again :3

Game of throne spoliers:

[spoiler]

You destroyed the greedy that might work better, but the closest things to rogues in the books/movies you actually seem to rather like.  First you get it on with Drogo and fall in love and become 'queen' of the dothraki, a group of horse riders who raid others and have a ton of land. Then you go on your merry way and side with mercenaries... oh and that rogue knight too :3. You seem to be directing your anger at rogues which is in contradiction to your apparent role playing/persona? Maybe I'm wrong though, I mean if you want to make us the villains you could also classify us as the rich/greedy/elite/oppressors which she does fight against but I feel like others might fit into those categories better than us? 

[/spoiler]

Thanks Samus this has been fun to play around with! 

you might want to read those books once over again :3

Game of throne spoliers:

[spoiler]

You destroyed the greedy that might work better, but the closest things to rogues in the books/movies you actually seem to rather like.  First you get it on with Drogo and fall in love and become 'queen' of the dothraki, a group of horse riders who raid others and have a ton of land. Then you go on your merry way and side with mercenaries... oh and that rogue knight too :3. You seem to be directing your anger at rogues which is in contradiction to your apparent role playing/persona? Maybe I'm wrong though, I mean if you want to make us the villains you could also classify us as the rich/greedy/elite/oppressors which she does fight against but I feel like others might fit into those categories better than us? 

[/spoiler]

I have no problem with rogues who serve me and your not using made up stories to get out of this, wherever you run, my wrath will follow.