Destruction Stats For this war

Samus

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need guns nube when I have dragons.

Dragons? Oh, you mean the flying lizard things. Shadow Vessels (http://babylon5.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Vessel) are better  :P

They'll put your dragons into surgury (http://babylon5.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Servants_(Surgeons))

Edited by Mr Director

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this many replies.

This is really great. If you get bored, a second alliance filter might be fun, i.e now you can see IRON war stats, but they include STA, TLR, and a handful of rogues.  So, adding a filter to defending alliance would enable pruning non-war wars, and let people see stats per nation per front.

Yeah good idea, i'm going to be putting that on my TODO list and will update this thread once it has been added.

From what I can tell, the database keeps historical data, which you can view if you click on your own war history, so deleted wars shouldn't matter, because it looks like they are stored in some kind of master database samus is running.

Yep, but the only exception to that is that the stats are generated at 6am & 6pm everyday. Let's say a war expires the next update and damage has been done after the last 6pm update, and a nation deletes their war before 6am (when new stats are generated) then the damage stats that were made after the 6pm update won't be included in the 6am update after server update because the war has been deleted. 

This is pretty much the only case where stats may be inaccurate, this effects top tier wars the most I think as the damage output is significant up there.

Thanks Samus this has been fun to play around with! 

you might want to read those books once over again :3

Game of throne spoliers:

[spoiler]

You destroyed the greedy that might work better, but the closest things to rogues in the books/movies you actually seem to rather like.  First you get it on with Drogo and fall in love and become 'queen' of the dothraki, a group of horse riders who raid others and have a ton of land. Then you go on your merry way and side with mercenaries... oh and that rogue knight too :3. You seem to be directing your anger at rogues which is in contradiction to your apparent role playing/persona? Maybe I'm wrong though, I mean if you want to make us the villains you could also classify us as the rich/greedy/elite/oppressors which she does fight against but I feel like others might fit into those categories better than us? 

[/spoiler]

You're welcome!

Look out for more tools coming to the community!

Any chance you can sort the members of the alliances by damage dealt and or damage received?

Will add that to my TODO and update you once done. :)

Thanks Samus, interesting to see the numbers.  But I've done over 700,000 in dmg this war I believe and it says this from Nov. 2 to Feb. 9.

Steve Buscemi of Creepville
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=205718
49,974.65 Strength
26.00 Infrastructure
9,971.33 Technology
2 Nukes
War Mode
6 offensive wars
30 defensive wars
126,719 damage dealt worth of NS.
22,683 damage lost worth of NS.

Last updated: 2014-02-08 21:16:34

Thanks Samus, interesting to see the numbers.  But I've done over 700,000 in dmg this war I believe and it says this from Nov. 2 to Feb. 9.

49,974.65 Strength
26.00 Infrastructure
9,971.33 Technology
2 Nukes
War Mode
6 offensive wars
30 defensive wars

I don't think it's picking up damage from defensive wars.

49,974.65 Strength
26.00 Infrastructure
9,971.33 Technology
2 Nukes
War Mode
6 offensive wars
30 defensive wars

All while only losing 22k NS.  That's impressive even by my standards!

I don't think it's picking up damage from defensive wars.

You're right. Fixing this bug now, shall update this thread when done.

Maybe I have the search stuff wrong, but it seems to be showing that I've had 5 defensive wars and no damage done or taken.

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/warslot?alliance=The+Order+Of+The+Paradox&start=2013-10-31&end=2014-02-10

Maybe some issues with the stats?

All while only losing 22k NS.  That's impressive even by my standards!

See above, stats are not accurate as there's a bug with defensive damages not showing..

Okay I just updated it, are these stats more realistic now?

Also @Steve

Steve Buscemi of Creepville [/size]
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=205718 [/size]
48,901.81 Strength [/size]
0.00 Infrastructure [/size]
9,780.36 Technology [/size]
War Mode [/size]
6 offensive wars [/size]
30 defensive wars [/size]
584,337 damage dealt worth of NS. [/size]
219,746 damage lost worth of NS. [/size]

Last updated: 2014-02-11 01:51:50[/size]

Also added total damage done. Edited by Samus

may want to check your raw date, i was in 8 more offensive wars according to our own date, and 6 defensive wars seems a little to low too. my damage output was higher, and i most likely took more damage than stated.

non the less once the kinks have been fixed, i am more the sure this would be one fine tool

Edited by spankthefrank

may want to check your raw date, i was in 8 more offensive wars according to our own date, and 6 defensive wars seems a little to low too. my damage output was higher, and i most likely took more damage than stated.

non the less once the kinks have been fixed, i am more the sure this would be one fine tool

Did you specify the date your alliance joined the war?

From a recent listing: "Last updated: 2014-02-11 01:51:50"

Are the stats uploaded daily, or weekly? There are good arguments for/against either frequency, so this is more a question <ooc> admittedly a professional interest,</ooc> than a complaint.

Poking around yielded some neat facts and potential uses, btw.

yes, even if i picked a date a few days before we entered, the stats are still off

what date did your alliance enter, i'm pretty sure the stats are near 100% accurate, like 99%. (They can't be 100% because of how CN has them setup)

and what specifically do you think is wrong? Edited by Samus

grin and bear it baby

If stats decided on who wins a war, then I shall quote King Pyrrhus in honor of Stevie and NG:

"If we are victorious in one more battle with *insert CN alliance*, we shall be utterly ruined."

But did he actually fight, or just lob nukes?

Are you for real?  Did you seriously just say that?

If you are asking if I just turtled the answer can be found in two questions:  When it was it advantageous and executable via quad with no FSS?  [sometimes]  Could I do it against opponents that were too stupid to realize they should do GA's first before nuking me? [insert your alliance's name here]

In the end all I ever wanted was oyababy's approval.

Edited by Steve Buscemi