Say no to hoes

Captain Enema

In these days the lack of heroes truly astonishes me. Have we the people of planet bob replaced the heroes of old with cheap trashy 2 dollar little tarts?

E4OSCDl.png

I swear to lord I saw this little tart pitching her wares on Khao San Road late one night about three years ago. It might have been longer than three years, certain substances might have played a role in why I can't quite remember when I saw this poxie wench or even how I ended up with a tattoo on my chest. None the less, tattoo or not, I did see this broken sandal pitching her wares for 2 dollars all inclusive. How in the world did we allow letting this trashy tart into our halls?

Didn't our planet used to count for something?

Like a long time ago?

I mean a really long long long time ago?

We used to have log winded political debates and now we have cheap cotton candy-ish pop star/street walker.

As a planet we must become a more upright, more morally dignified, and the kind of men and women who pay our respect where it is due, Doombird Doomcave of course.

Let it be known, a day of judgement is coming. A cleansing of the planet with the fires forged by the ripping apart of atoms and the prolapsing various orifices.

BOB will be returned to the light and darkness will no longer be dark.

Be warned Mogar, change your ways or your ways will be changed for you.

Moose%20on%20Homepage.jpg

Moose knows all, moose sees all, moose hears all.

The nation of Legend has always embraced its freedom of choice for her peoples.  If the great Ariana Empire desires to parade a lovely lady around as their leader, they are welcome to do so, in spite of what Moose und Squirrel think about it.

Besides, Moose is fine eating.

A somewhat necessary syntax lesson because Tywin is an idiot and I'm a grammar geek. :|

You can't spell "win" with "Tywin." It is literally impossible to fit a 5-letter word into a 3-letter one. Try it at home,  you can't do it.

It may be possible in very small instances of 5.

A somewhat necessary syntax lesson because Tywin is an idiot and I'm a grammar geek. :|

You can't spell "win" with "Tywin." It is literally impossible to fit a 5-letter word into a 3-letter one. Try it at home,  you can't do it.

But the square goes in the round hole :|

Damn, beat me to it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spell win without tywin all the time