• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claiming this [url=http://i.imgur.com/oBQe7Ir.png]chunk[/url] of South America, with Triyun's approval, as "Stormlands".

Relevant roleplay start, found [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121139-whisper-of-thunder/#entry3242553]here[/url].

Thanks.

I've spoken to Cent. I'm claiming South Africa (except the two cape provinces), Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia, and Mozambique . Label me as The Dominion of Draka.

Edited by Malatose

I've spoken to Cent. I'm claiming South Africa (except the two cape provinces), Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia, and Mozambique . Label me as The Dominion of Draka.

Please return all of Vekt's current holdings back to Athenian protectorate and I can confirm his claim in Africa. The two cape provinces referring to the Western and Eastern.

Can't say I'm enthused about this sort of name in this sort of location, but I added it to the map. Proper update is going to follow later. Edited by Lynneth

Please mark the United Republic of Ireland as part of the Empire of Tianxia.

Its been fun while it lasted, thanks to everyone who helped me along the way and those that I could call friends. Triyun I wish you the best of luck.

I'm going to introduce a new policy for all following updates.

You do not get to name territory you own or have as protectorate as anything but [Your Nation] or [Your Nation Prot./Protectorate] anymore. This is to minimise confusion for newbies looking at the map. This means that things like the AC's 'greenland special admin territory' or Athens' 'Hellenic world services' are replaces with 'American Commonwealth' or 'Athens/Athenian Federation', respectively.

If you have complaints, please take a number.

fsVxvcJ.jpg

Edited by Lynneth