• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My interest in CNRP1 has waned, so to be fair to someone who might be more interested in CNRP1, I am relinquishing Euphaia back to Triyun as one of his protectorates.

Thanks for having me and putting up with me. :)

Also, thanks Triyun for letting me have Euphaia out of your protectorate.

Edited by Euphaia

Most likely derrived from lat. australis for Southern. Same etymological origin as Australia, which was named due to its geographic location and because it seemed to be the long sought-after Terra Australis, which one can find on globes before people discovered the sole continents we got there are Australia and Antarctica.

So, it's pretty much the smartass way of saying Southern Russia.

Map update.

Please note that I removed everyone who I believe to be inactive or to go inactive in a very short time. Should you have been less than 25 days inactive and want back onto the map, post in here, link me to your latest relevant IC post, and get a new IC post going.

That is all.

Who exactly gave you the authority to wipe nations that are not according to the rules inactive?

If they want back, all it takes is 2 posts. If they can't be bothered with that, it's not my problem. I only removed people I believe inactive or could verify to be inactive.

What the hell is this madness?

If people don't leave or are verified inactive, it is not up to the mapmaker to remove them. We got clear rules, which have been in place for a good few years of time by now. And you should know them Lynneth.

Chill out. CNRP is way too inactive and Lynneth and I are trying to fix that.

Chill out. CNRP is way too inactive and Lynneth and I are trying to fix that.

If you want to fix things, then start with the attitude of the mapmaker and you. If you want to call the "I'm too lazy to even count their days" removal of still-active nations a fix, I'd appreciate it if you'd not try "fix" any other things.