• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight.  Lynneth, I'm putting in an order that's rather big cause Sarah's making me clean out my garage.

This is going to be my land in Asia (please ensure offshore white stuff still gets marked as me.  http://postimg.org/image/tckqr1119/

Beyond that please mark the nearest parts of the Aleutians to Alaska, and the bottom half of the Alaskan Peninsula as mine.  All my global islands, including the large ones (not to include Australia) except for Britain/Ireland, and Sri Lanka should stay as mine.  Half of Oman should also stay as mine, being the side facing the Persian Gulf.    

The rest you can mark as white space, however, nobody existing better take it as part of their current nation.

Update complete.

No please re-roll me as North Korea and label it as North Korea. (I be nice Triyun, if u be nice too. I am 2k NS.)

I think a smaller nation will be better for me than all of that space in Europe. (I know Europe is usually a hot commodity so I'll let someone else settle there). North Korea will be fun to play as I will play an economic depressed state with little military.

Edited by Rotavele

No please re-roll me as North Korea and label it as North Korea. (I be nice Triyun, if u be nice too. I am 2k NS.)

Stay there for a few weeks at least.

Otherwise I'm not gonna put the next nation on the map. :v:

What does freeland (for rerolls) mean? What if I am not a reroll?

In this case rerolls mean people who have played CNRP in the past or new nations entirely. You could claim land without asking permission, the only restrictions exist for nations who are already on the map and want to expand their territory.

Edited by Centurius