Added everything but the Bear Island in James Bay, Nunavut. I can't find it on Google Maps, so please provide me with the exact location, Generalissimo.

On that note, Lake Temagami doesn't even exist on the map, so I had to pixel it in. And fill that pixel with your colour.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Lynneth please mark Iceland as "Kingdom of Iceland". If you don't mind, I would like a cold color - possibly a lighter shade of blue of the Athenian Federation or a bit darker than Japan. Thanks buddy :)

EDIT: Do you think you could add in the islands at the very south of the island. For reference the very last island in the chain is Surtsey. I'd really appreciate it thank you!

Edited by PresidentDavid

Everything from Hopedale and North has been given to the Bear Islands while the rest of the republic can just vanish from the map. Thanks

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119893-the-press-of-republic-of-labrador/?hl=labrador

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119943-first-nations-peace-and-cooperation-summit/

Edited by ishabad

Gonna add everything in a bit, update will have to wait a while longer, though.

Everything from Hopedale and North has been given to the Bear Islands while the rest of the republic can just vanish from the map. Thanks

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119893-the-press-of-republic-of-labrador/?hl=labrador

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119943-first-nations-peace-and-cooperation-summit/

Need confirmation from MGL, Shadow and Generalissimo on what is whose.

In accordance with this, could you please mark the entirety of the Japanese main islands, as well as Karafuto Prefecture, the Northern Territories and my current overseas territories as Nippon. Don't mark the Ryukyu ark, as that remains with Tianxia. Could I get a colour change to yellow? If not, then not, if yes, then I trust it you find a pleasing shade that doesn't look horrid.

Please label Modern Day Democratic People's Republic of Korea as Peoples Republic of Greater Korea or just "Greater Korea" or "Northern Korea". Whichever one seems more plausible. It is my understanding that this CNRP has restricted Tianxia to re-roll and give up land. If this is not possible, please remain my claims on Cyprus.

Thank You,
Rotavele

Please label Modern Day Democratic People's Republic of Korea as Peoples Republic of Greater Korea or just "Greater Korea" or "Northern Korea". Whichever one seems more plausible. It is my understanding that this CNRP has restricted Tianxia to re-roll and give up land. If this is not possible, please remain my claims on Cyprus.

Thank You,
Rotavele

Denied on both counts.

Update.

For those interested, this is an (older) map with Triyun and Centurius' nations removed: Click me.

Furthermore, I would like to clear a Thing up: I made clear to Zoot that all supporters of his plan would have to post their approval in the thread. It was my condition that at least 60% of active RPers would have to approve. Only then would I make the majority of the community's desire true, then removing one or two persons from the map. As this has not happened as of now, my duties will continue normally and without interruption.

Further, I was not made aware of any 'list', neither did I consent to being placed on it. In my eyes, Zoot made some crucial mistakes that cost the plan support. However, I do hope that everyone learned something of this.

Should anyone wish to discuss this opinion of mine, do so in IRC or the OOC thread.

Thank you for your attention.

My work continues.

With this recent update I gladly return the job of mapmaker back to Lyn.

Yay.

Personally, I'll thank you, Lynneth, for retaining a certain neutrality in this matter and continuing on with your duties as community cartographer.

As much as I'd like to say I remained neutral, I did get swept up a little too much for my liking in the plot, now that I look back at it. I prefer being kinda mellowed out with a 'give zero $%&@s' attitude.

Also, to add,
>However, I do hope that everyone learned something of this.

I certainly learned a thing or two, though I'll keep those to myself for the time being.

But this thread's not for chat over a cuppa tea, so away with all of us 'til a change occurs on CNRP's map.

Edited by Lynneth

Uh... in regards to Pure Lands, I'm not mad you turned i white, but non-protectorate can be interpreted both as its no ones protectorate and not available for claiming, its confusing.  It most certainly remains Tianxian.

Right, sorry. I'll just remove that or try figuring something else out for the next update. maybe put 'Tianxia' in the parentheses.