[DBDC/DT] Honored and Roll overs

Beauty

That will be a fun one to watch, so long as we get a Hime Themis vs. Cuba thunderdome matchup again, someday.

Yes those numerous attacks against each other that did next to no damage and those numerous destroy CM's spy operations against each other, that wasn't a match up but a tickle each other for XP.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes those numerous attacks against each other that did next to no damage and those numerous destroy CM's spy operations against each other, that wasn't a match up but a tickle each other for XP.

Good The Rebel

Are you ever clueless. I will let CubaQuerida address the level of your misunderstanding of the damage done as well.. We both suffered losses in excess of 700 Mill. Since a whopping total of one spy mission was a destroy cms and I actually had some to destroy you are not exactly working with real information. The only type of attack not launched to its max was nukes. Sorry to disappoint your little dream here. We both understood the consequences of that escalation.

Feel free to get someone who actually recorded that joust to give you an update then come back and apologize for suggesting it was only a xp farm.

I will not disagree with Stewie that RK "might" not be able to take down DBDC by ourselves but I am willing to accept that neither alliance would enjoy the challenge at all.We like many in DBDC.  You fan boys created DBDC now you can live with what you have droolingly created.. Enjoy.

Dame Hime Themis

Good The Rebel

Are you ever clueless. I will let CubaQuerida address the level of your misunderstanding of the damage done as well.. We both suffered losses in excess of 700 Mill. Since a whopping total of one spy mission was a destroy cms and I actually had some to destroy you are not exactly working with real information. The only type of attack not launched to its max was nukes. Sorry to disappoint your little dream here. We both understood the consequences of that escalation.

Feel free to get someone who actually recorded that joust to give you an update then come back and apologize for suggesting it was only a xp farm.

I will not disagree with Stewie that RK "might" not be able to take down DBDC by ourselves but I am willing to accept that neither alliance would enjoy the challenge at all.We like many in DBDC.  You fan boys created DBDC now you can live with what you have droolingly created.. Enjoy.

Dame Hime Themis

Does anyone else ever get a warm fuzzy feeling in their hearts when Hime Posts? :wub:

I don't think any of us care, and I do hope it happens - otherwise it's going to be pretty damn boring.

Gonna leave it to you to come up with a coalition to roll DBDC. Just remember that you will also need to deal with DT.

Again, you're about 5 years late here. I don't even venture off the Polar boards to IRC anymore, but by all means, feel free to wait on me.  :P

Edited by Starfox101

we are at war with your "alliance" anyway, the argument over the sanctions is more driven towards use of sanctions during war rather than anything else. Plus anything that helps NoR disband is welcome, methax is a hero. 

haha rota banging on about honour and respect, doubt anyone can even define the two, let alone claim someone is honourable for simply using the war mechanics, another cry for attention mate??

Why the quotation marks? Also, we will never disband because of external pressure. That's a silly notion.

As to sanctions - they should be used as a tool to deal with rogues or alliances who have committed atrocious actions. Using them against an honorable alliance as a war strategy sets a bad precedent.

Why the quotation marks? Also, we will never disband because of external pressure. That's a silly notion.

As to sanctions - they should be used as a tool to deal with rogues or alliances who have committed atrocious actions. Using them against an honorable alliance as a war strategy sets a bad precedent.

We're in a thread about an alliance that raids upper tier aligned nations for tech.

I think we're beyond the point of taboo's in CN.

Are you ever clueless. I will let CubaQuerida address the level of your misunderstanding of the damage done as well.. We both suffered losses in excess of 700 Mill. Since a whopping total of one spy mission was a destroy cms and I actually had some to destroy you are not exactly working with real information. The only type of attack not launched to its max was nukes. Sorry to disappoint your little dream here.

Its okay, my rear end talking friend the tickle of a war outcome and its pathetic NS losses are lost in history.

But no need to be so defensive about it, only the guilty would of responded in such a way. 

Edited by the rebel

Its okay, my rear end talking friend the tickle of a war outcome and its pathetic NS losses are lost in history.

But no need to be so defensive about it, only the guilty would of responded in such a way. 

You both have a point. No doubt, it was a very limited fight. However at those ranges even a CM is pretty damn expensive. 

Let's make it right and make it happen again. We'll even start some betting on it. That's one thing I've always wanted to see in CN. Individual wars between nations to prove fighting capabilities. But, unfortunately alliance politics always come first. Someday, we'll all be bored enough and it will happen.

You both have a point. No doubt, it was a very limited fight. However at those ranges even a CM is pretty damn expensive. 

Let's make it right and make it happen again. We'll even start some betting on it. That's one thing I've always wanted to see in CN. Individual wars between nations to prove fighting capabilities. But, unfortunately alliance politics always come first. Someday, we'll all be bored enough and it will happen.

Well you've named just about every reason why this won't happen.  Military is expensive even in a limited fight and I for one don't think any individual war is needed to verify my fighting capabilities, nor Hime's.  Alliance politics don't matter to either of us.  We're both adults as far as that's concerned and can do as we please.

I'd suggest you build your own nation up to the standard of battle and go attack me or Hime yourself.  Public spectacle aside, it's a gigantic waste of time.

As for this entire thread, it's trolling of the highest degree.  You (OP) are basically poking nations that agreed to peace with a public embarrassment stick, and 'honoring' those that fought back, some of which weren't even raided, but warred.  We offer peace to raids to limit the amount of damage done by both sides, and to let nations know that we aren't interested in their total destruction.  You (OP) make a mockery of this by attaching some personal vendetta to this in the form of a false bravado campaign.

I'm not sure what the intended goal of this thread was, but I'd surmise it's a combination of a plea for attention and a hope that by shaming nations who didn't fight back that hopefully the next one will.  As I've stated before, I go into every raid fully intending to be warred for seven days.  This petty passive/aggressive stunt just seems to confirm how powerless you've become.  If you had any real power you wouldn't be here acting a fool begging others to fight your battles.

Well you've named just about every reason why this won't happen.  Military is expensive even in a limited fight and I for one don't think any individual war is needed to verify my fighting capabilities, nor Hime's.  Alliance politics don't matter to either of us.  We're both adults as far as that's concerned and can do as we please.

I'd suggest you build your own nation up to the standard of battle and go attack me or Hime yourself.  Public spectacle aside, it's a gigantic waste of time.

As for this entire thread, it's trolling of the highest degree.  You (OP) are basically poking nations that agreed to peace with a public embarrassment stick, and 'honoring' those that fought back, some of which weren't even raided, but warred.  We offer peace to raids to limit the amount of damage done by both sides, and to let nations know that we aren't interested in their total destruction.  You (OP) make a mockery of this by attaching some personal vendetta to this in the form of a false bravado campaign.

I'm not sure what the intended goal of this thread was, but I'd surmise it's a combination of a plea for attention and a hope that by shaming nations who didn't fight back that hopefully the next one will.  As I've stated before, I go into every raid fully intending to be warred for seven days.  This petty passive/aggressive stunt just seems to confirm how powerless you've become.  If you had any real power you wouldn't be here acting a fool begging others to fight your battles.

You are truly a man of the people. 

Anyway, I don't want to keep you waiting for too long. So just give me a minute, and I'll be right up there. Hold tight.

You are truly a man of the people. 

Anyway, I don't want to keep you waiting for too long. So just give me a minute, and I'll be right up there. Hold tight.

I'd love to see this happen, but I don't think anyone can live that long.  Are you researching into cryogenics?  That might help.    

Nah, war games are terrible.

Not really, no.

Uh ya, than like get out boo.

Update!

R&R Officially Surrenders to DBDC!

Guru Order (Gijoe) Fights back against StarcraftMatzer (DT MoD/DBDC Fanboy)!

CnaedmacAilpn of The Prussian Confederation fights back against DBDC!

Edited by Rotavele

I'd love to see this happen, but I don't think anyone can live that long.  Are you researching into cryogenics?  That might help.    

It's not that bad. 20k infra, 10k tech, 5k land, max military and now you're in range of loco.  Make sure you bring some friends too.

Uh ya, than like get out boo.

Update!

R&R Officially Surrenders to DBDC!

Guru Order (Gijoe) Fights back against StarcraftMatzer (DT MoD/DBDC Fanboy)!

CnaedmacAilpn of The Prussian Confederation fights back against DBDC!

Actually, I am not fighting DBDC, just one member who got cocky in a raid.  Who needs pixels anyway.  Heija

Well at least we agree on something then, you really do need a lot of help.  The first step is to admit it, that takes a lot of courage son.   :)

You need help too, especially with your stalking issues.

Also DBDC should roll you. I say that because Starfox is not the topic outlined in post #1.

You need help too, especially with your stalking issues.

Also DBDC should roll you. I say that because Starfox is not the topic outlined in post #1.

Rota:  Stop paying attention to me, waaaahhhhh.  Oh and please pay attention to the threads I start spewing gibberish.  

Me:  :psyduck:

.......eh

:facepalm:

Edited by Williambonney