Beauty

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i-sense-butthurt.jpg

The force is strong with this one :rolleyes:

We have some more illiterates, I see. 

I am done with trying to explain it, just going to link you from now on.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119692-dbdcdt-honored-and-roll-overs/page-3#entry3204258

Please refrain from posting on this thread endless you know what you are talking about. I am tired of threads full of people who do not adequately research what they say before they say it. It isn't welcomed here. 

If you do this to your supporters, no wonder everyone is jumping ship and leaving GLoF, I'd hate to be a DT Ally.

Either way, I support your cause as it lies with my opinion. Continue to do what you do, I support it whether you know what you're talking about or whether you are educated or not.

Also WilliamBonney stop co-signing with everyone. You're just annoying at this point. Go back to NPO and post, they need people online over there. You're like a yap dog on my heels 24/7. Stop following me. I have more than enough followers and stalkers on IRC. If you want an autograph talk to my assistant, or leave me a PM and I will make you one and send it to you. I'm only available by appointment, endless I am doing an event. We can't have any more line-cutting on your part, boo.

Edited by Rotavele

We have some more illiterates, I see. 

I am done with trying to explain it, just going to link you from now on.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119692-dbdcdt-honored-and-roll-overs/page-3#entry3204258

Please refrain from posting on this thread endless you know what you are talking about. I am tired of threads full of people who do not adequately research what they say before they say it. It isn't welcomed here. 

If you do this to your supporters, no wonder everyone is jumping ship and leaving GLoF, I'd hate to be a DT Ally.

Either way, I support your cause as it lies with my opinion. Continue to do what you do, I support it whether you know what you're talking about or whether you are educated or not.

Also WilliamBonney stop co-signing with everyone. You're just annoying at this point. Go back to NPO and post, they need people online over there. You're like a yap dog on my heels 24/7. Stop following me. I have more than enough followers and stalkers on IRC. If you want an autograph talk to my assistant, or leave me a PM and I will make you one and send it to you. I'm only available by appointment, endless I am doing an event. We can't have any more line-cutting on your part, boo.

lol Rota, you really, really over value yourself.  I suppose your right about the autograph part, only I don't think you'd ever sign it where I really want it :ehm:

p.s. honestly, I'm not allowed to quote people talking about you now?  Wow - serious control freak on your part.....

lol Rota, you really, really over value yourself.  I suppose your right about the autograph part, only I don't think you'd ever sign it where I really want it :ehm:

p.s. honestly, I'm not allowed to quote people talking about you now?  Wow - serious control freak on your part.....

No because I am tired of your obsession with me. Quite frankly it bores me.

Before the "DT? lulz DT isn't doing anything" arises, StarCraftMatzer is the High Templar of Defense (MoD) and has Duel Membership with DBDC to raid who he wishes. Therefore the actions of StarcraftMatzer are the actions of DT Government as well.

Well, he's !@#$ing StarcraftMazter*, the MAZTER of Starcraft.  Get on his Starcraft level and APM level first then talk, son!

Ah well.

Either way these are the raids so far as I can tell

dbdctracker4.jpg

Needs more Valhalla on that list     :v:

Ah well.

Either way these are the raids so far as I can tell

dbdctracker4.jpg

GOP, MHA, Sparta, and UPN were real war targets while the rest were raids.  The one guy who shows up as FEAR was on NONE when we raided him and then he applied to FEAR.  We like FEAR and wouldn't raid them.  

If you are going to count GOP, then TDO, TPF, and NATO (all three not listed) were real targets for that conflict as well.

GOP, MHA, Sparta, and UPN were real war targets while the rest were raids.  The one guy who shows up as FEAR was on NONE when we raided him and then he applied to FEAR.  We like FEAR and wouldn't raid them.  

If you are going to count GOP, then TDO, TPF, and NATO (all three not listed) were real targets for that conflict as well.

When there is a pretense someone is trying to push its hard to convince them otherwise, even if they are wrong.

Then what was it before that theory? I am sure the 17 people viewing this thread would like to know as well. You said it was an ODAP. Then someone said it was dual membership. The wiki said MADP. Does anyone in DT know what kind of treaty they have with DBDC?

Well, I'm not in DT, but I can safely say on behalf of AZTEC that it's an ODoAP. However, that's actually irrelevant, because DBDC is secretly a member of AZTEC. Also, AZTEC has a quad-membership clause. So I am in DT, after all.

Well, I'm not in DT, but I can safely say on behalf of AZTEC that it's an ODoAP. However, that's actually irrelevant, because DBDC is secretly a member of AZTEC. Also, AZTEC has a quad-membership clause. So I am in DT, after all.

Refer to the post above you.

Finally, there is a true existential threat to bring to light just how petty our political squabbles are. However, I don't think the world has what it takes to stand up to DBDC. Divided, it will fall.

To be honest, most of us are already in other wars / wouldn't care too much about DBDC's raids.

OOC: Even if people fought back, for the very large nations, it'd be a pointless endeavour. They are too big to fall. The game was never designed for such massive nations. It'd take years to take down a nation with over 30k tech. Also, the only other alliance with that concentration of very large nations is OBR. And I doubt they'll move.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

It is really a MADP disguised as a ODoAP and then someone accidentally correctly listed it as a MADP on the wiki.  The rest of that post is correct though. hail aztec

I honestly don't think OBR could do it alone

Either way, we all want to see it happen. Even if it was only a wargames.

No because I am tired of your obsession with me. Quite frankly it bores me.

Oh no, he's on this again. Yes, Rota, we are all obsessed with you. Now put your helmet on and stop listening to those voices.

2r2rs7o.jpg

Come at us bro.

Good joke. I haven't been in the top 500 since GW1. It happens. 

Anyway, while your posturing is cute, it is inevitable that DBDC will be attacked. I'm fairly certain Cuba is aware of this and doesn't care. I enjoy the drama and will enjoy watching it. Perhaps there is some way that you can keep this going, but based off CN history, I just can't see it.

Anyway, while your posturing is cute, it is inevitable that DBDC will be attacked. I'm fairly certain Cuba is aware of this and doesn't care. I enjoy the drama and will enjoy watching it. Perhaps there is some way that you can keep this going, but based off CN history, I just can't see it.

I don't think any of us care, and I do hope it happens - otherwise it's going to be pretty damn boring.

Gonna leave it to you to come up with a coalition to roll DBDC. Just remember that you will also need to deal with DT.