[DBDC/DT] Honored and Roll overs

Beauty

Well at least we agree on something then, you really do need a lot of help.  The first step is to admit it, that takes a lot of courage son.   :)

Yeah my nashun isn't big enough. I should really seek help, as clearly that reflects anything and everything important. 

Run along now, junior. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't you hyperlink the Rollovers?

It may have been asked elsewhere, but as usual, the pointless nature of the OP bores me after pg 1.

/see that door to your left? go outside for awhile.

Because I'm not going to do the work for you. Stop being lazy.

Rota:  Stop paying attention to me, waaaahhhhh.  Oh and please pay attention to the threads I start spewing gibberish.  
Me:  :psyduck:
.......eh
  :facepalm:

I said the topic not my threads. Obviously you're going to post in my stuff anyway, so keep it on topic. Yes if that's a bad thing, I guess I am horrible enough to do it. Edited by Rotavele

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think any of us care, and I do hope it happens - otherwise it's going to be pretty damn boring.

Gonna leave it to you to come up with a coalition to roll DBDC. Just remember that you will also need to deal with DT.

No such coalition exist or ever will.DBDC has many friends willing and able to execute those who try.lol

Oh my god we still have idoits thinking this is to call for a war on DBDC. Trust me, I've brought several alliances down many of times, if I wanted to bring you down I wouldn't publicly do it. Please, Read.

That's all I ask.

If you want to reply, read what you're replying to. Illiteracy gets annoying.

Edited by Rotavele

Oh my god we still have idoits thinking this is to call for a war on DBDC. Trust me, I've brought several alliances down many of times, if I wanted to bring you down I wouldn't publicly do it. Please, Read.

That's all I ask.

That's all I ask.