Help After War

buckaroo13

-_______-"

I guarantee you I have more money than your entire alliance combined, Buck.

Please go join a larger AA. Do that first. Stay for a while and make close friends. THEN make an AA. 
There are basic essential things all alliances NEED, that you simply dont have. 
If you ever want one of your alliances to actually do ANYTHING worth remembering, please follow that advice.

You are my friend, and by the way, good luck with NPO.  I told you they were going to break the treaty.

we will be in the 500-5,000 strength range by the end of this war.  We will do fine.  I suggest you take advantage of this service.

That's a bit over 1k infra at most. I hope you are talking about the average, not combined. And even then that's a joke.

We do 200/6 million for friendly alliances

I'm pretty damn sure I can get that just by looking by myself, not even to talk about asking alliance comrades in any decent alliance.

Also, I really hope people don't join an alliance because of a 3BR tech deal. Really now... Join for the community, because you think the people might be decent and the alliance might be fun to be in. That's what it is about. Trade circles and tech deals are pretty basic matters that you can get in just any alliance that is somewhat capable.

Also, selling tech is not much more charitable than the fruit vendor selling apples or the electronics shop selling computers...

Buck,

Go here:

http://ironcentral.org/community/

Post an application once youre not at war. I'll get you hooked up with everything you need. Trade circles, tech deals, the best guides there are, and everything you need to grow.

^I just offered more than you can. Point is, virtually every alliance can offer this. You dont even know where to begin doing this.

Anyone who joins you is stunting their own growth and suffering because you refuse to accept advice.

Im going to ask you a serious question. Please answer it.

Do you REALLY think you can accomplish anything without learning what youre doing first?

Alot of people have advised you. The more you pull publicity stunts pretending to know what youre doing, the more you make people want to roll you.

There is the very real question now though of, will a reasonable AA even take some of their members?  Buckaroo has caused enough friction to jam up the application process anywhere, I would presume.

There is the very real question now though of, will a reasonable AA even take some of their members?  Buckaroo has caused enough friction to jam up the application process anywhere, I would presume.

Somehow Loki and Rotavele were accepted into alliances. Anything is possible.

You're in Kashmir, so yeah.

You couldn't possibly be implying our reputation is worse than IRON's. We hardly have a reputation. Most people claim we're irrelevant and a soon to fold micro. I'll take anything over being a member of IRON. I'll take being ZI'd for true friends over the filth that is your alliance. Edited by Letterkenny

Somehow Loki and Rotavele were accepted into alliances. Anything is possible.You couldn't possibly be implying our reputation is worse than IRON's. We hardly have a reputation. Most people claim we're irrelevant and a soon to fold micro. I'll take anything over being a member of IRON. I'll take being ZI'd for true friends over the filth that is your alliance.

Loki and Rotavele are irrelevant to this thread but if you want to go there they are at the very least, military assets who are capable of playing the game.  A noob who is fundamentally incapable of learning anything because they are that arrogant is useless in any alliance.  This wouldn't be worth the headache at all..

Loki and Rotavele are irrelevant to this thread but if you want to go there they are at the very least, military assets who are capable of playing the game.  A noob who is fundamentally incapable of learning anything because they are that arrogant is useless in any alliance.  This wouldn't be worth the headache at all..

I didn't say they were relevant, I'm simply making a correlation to other braindead forum... personalities that somehow make it through an application process. But yes, someone fundamentally incapable of learning anything is even worse. God help whoever didn't read these topics and ends up accepting him down the road.

God help the ones who remained ignorant of the fact that he systematically refuses any and all rational help, and that includes the offers to join intelligent AAs.  You have keep that in mind when trying to understand how this guy operates.  Good advice to him is like garlic to vampires.

They're just trickling out of peace mode while we're focusing on you and the Asses. Hiding in !@#$% mode until everyone is knee deep in war - way to be, guys.

We are coming out, UCR knows.

Props to Kashmir for fighting the good fight.

Shang: did no offensive
UCR: not fighting back ( me doing 15,000ns for 700ns in damage is sad.)
Rest of DL: too small to really notice
Kashmir: holding up the team ;)
RIA: holding up the team :D

• 2 weeks later...

Buck, look, kid, you clearly have no idea what you doing. I probably have more money that your alliance combined, heck, at the beginning of the war I had more NS then your nation alliance combined. What you need to do is find a good big alliance who will teach you the ins and outs of cybernations before you and your ragtag group of buddies get annialated.

We got a nice cozy spot for people like you in MHA and Would be delighted to bring you in if you want.

Buckaroo...

It is time to listen to us...you have no clue what you are doing! Your charade at running an alliance, or whatever you want to call it is a FAILURE!

Join a REAL alliance and learn the ropes. You have demonstrated by your posts,etc that you are clueless in this game.

Besides myself, there are others who have posted in this thread, that can easily supply youa list of alliances to join. Take the advoce and ask for help. We will gladly assist you in finding an alliance that will suit your needs!