The harsh reality of war

Dajobo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the 2nd time that Polaris declare war on ODN and I'm not in Polaris to enjoy it. Polaris members, I envy you all. 

Ps: Dajobo is wrong, ODN doens't deserve any respect and should be disliked.

Edited by D34th

Well I still don't like you. Nuke away, if you can get someone low enough to actually nuke me.

The Network loves you enough to compensate for your dislike of us, good sir. And don't worry we are bound to have a whole bunch of our nations knocked down to your level.

Not official until Viceroy Sponge announces his approval.

In all fairness he's the only viceroy who's morning tea I wouldn't poison. Remarkably your alliance runs 69% percent more efficient when he takes over, not to mention the ballers and shots everyone enjoys after dinner.

The Network loves you enough to compensate for your dislike of us, good sir. And don't worry we are bound to have a whole bunch of our nations knocked down to your level.

The ODN has done a poor job of showing said love over the years. But mostly I was just trying to help you out there. You know, clear your conscience and give you someone to fight.

This place would be super boring without enemies.