• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really get the impression that there's a lot more to this than LSF has chosen to reveal. Nothing like this is ever so clear cut and I'm sure the answers will come out before long. One way or the other. 

It would be interesting to see Die Linke do something about this, if it were true. I have the feeling they'd only wind up becoming a crater if they did.

Try not to make lolcommies a derogatory term again, please?

Sorry FC. :|

UCR has every right to DoW you, you filth. But thanks for handing out a bulletproof CB, might come in handy next war ;)

Craig isn't filth, he's the only sane one left in our alliance. :O

Oh INT.. You're starting to make me hope Nordreich rolls you.

Liar. :|

I don't know what's worse. That Int would try to undermine an alliance for no other reason than wanting to be the left alliance or that an alliance with such an aspiration is so disgusting that even one of their own CC can't stomach it. Living in the moment eh , Craig?

Edited by Sabcat

I don't know what's worse. That Int would try to undermine an alliance for no other reason than wanting to be the left alliance or that an alliance with such an aspiration is so disgusting that even one of their own CC can't stomach it. Living in the moment eh , Craig?

And who would that be?

Thanks for handing us a valid CB good for forever, looks like we'll have to smack you down a second time.

Implying that LSF/UCR had anything to do with it the first time.

So on the eve of a historic war with Nordreich the left descends into the mire....again?....meh.

I don't count a bloc full of micros being hissy with us as being "in the mire."

UCR has every right to DoW you, you filth. But thanks for handing out a bulletproof CB, might come in handy next war ;)

Might want to train UCR to buy GCs and Barracks before you go all "Kaskus" on an alliance. Prove yourself vs us. If UCR w/ allies can beat us maybe they can toe to toe with Int after this war.

I don't count a bloc full of micros being hissy with us as being "in the mire."

I'm quite proud of the "bloc full of micros" we've got. We've managed to bring sections of the left inspired by sometimes radically different traditions into a united bloc that on many levels operates as a single alliance while still keeping our distinct identities. We've done this by being straight with each other, opening up and discussing our disagreements and finding common ground both with each other and our respective allies.

As for us being in a hissy, that couldn't be further from the truth. We're not even surprised by your actions. We expect nothing better from you.

Int is literally the only commie alliance worth anything so IDGAF if they spy on their little shit minions like who else is LSF gonna be friends with. Go back to your kiddie corner, the adults are talking.

INT hasn't been worth anything for months, if not years, now.

Liar. :|

Not even a bit.

I'm quite proud of the "bloc full of micros" we've got. We've managed to bring sections of the left inspired by sometimes radically different traditions into a united bloc that on many levels operates as a single alliance while still keeping our distinct identities. We've done this by being straight with each other, opening up and discussing our disagreements and finding common ground both with each other and our respective allies.

As for us being in a hissy, that couldn't be further from the truth. We're not even surprised by your actions. We expect nothing better from you.

Come now, if it wasn't for us creating drama for you you'd be an inactive husk slowly dying off.

Drop the faux outrage, what possible reason would we have to spy on you? There's literally no information you could hold that would be of interest to us. And no we aren't trying to force you to merge into us, as some of you seem to be paranoid about, why would we want a bunch of people who hate us in INT?

Drop the faux outrage, what possible reason would we have to spy on you? There's literally no information you could hold that would be of interest to us. And no we aren't trying to force you to merge into us, as some of you seem to be paranoid about, why would we want a bunch of people who hate us in INT?

So are you saying that the screen shots are fake?

You stopped trying to get them to merge into you? Cause that really used to be a thing.

Also, I dunno why you'd want to spy on them.. But looks like you did anyway!

I'm puzzled why you would only attack 1 nation, when it looks like to me, based on the screenies, that there were others invovled in this?

Based on the screen shots it looks like the nation concerned was only in UCR because Int government wanted him there. When asked directly if this was true his reply was "it was suggested I might like it here".

It'd be nice if someone in Int gov could nut up and confirm or deny it.

Int is literally the only commie alliance worth anything so IDGAF if they spy on their little shit minions like who else is LSF gonna be friends with. Go back to your kiddie corner, the adults are talking.

You have no idea what your talking about do you powindah?