You're welcome :). 

I mean, we are busy hitting NoR and all and DL is content to go after Kaskus...I thought I could get C&G out of this by manufacturing something :P.  You know, toadies. 

If DL feel like defending NoR, well then they would be right where they belong after eQ.  LSF has no problem with spying (and editing the posts) on our govt forums I guess, so that's cool too.

DL has literally nothing I would want in terms of information from them.  Nor do I have any desire for any of their members.  Why would I?  Why would I want that aggravation?  I'm far too busy enjoying what we're doing now.  So kudos on your faux outrage from former INT members in disgrace and hangers-on.  Enjoy the 15 min of relevance before the slow fade once more.

And yeah, your spy did a good job of editing some stuff up there, but who cares about the truth if you got a good story?  Your existence is predicated on anti-INT, so you might as well stick with it.

there has been no spying form LSF or any DL member, if there is evidence to the contrary please bring it, but you should try to keep your house in order,

many INT members like craig have openly admitted to this operation, and there have been attempt(s) in the past to get UCR to merge in INT that have all failed

and now that you have been handed the opportunity to fight NOR, due to NG being preoccupied, you conveniently dismiss this situation as being "not worth"

the sad part is that this opportunity with NOR came too late (about a year and a half late), but would have seen us working closer together and let by gones be by gones

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there has been no spying form LSF or any DL member, if there is evidence to the contrary please bring it, but you should try to keep your house in order,

many INT members like craig have openly admitted to this operation, and there have been attempt(s) in the past to get UCR to merge in INT that have all failed

and now that you have been handed the opportunity to fight NOR, due to NG being preoccupied, you conveniently dismiss this situation as being "not worth"

the sad part is that this opportunity with NOR came too late (about a year and a half late), but would have seen us working closer together and let by gones be by gones

Evidently you missed the part where you all bandwagoned on us during eQ, so not sure what bygones be bygones you thought are implied.

I really get the impression that there's a lot more to this than LSF has chosen to reveal. Nothing like this is ever so clear cut and I'm sure the answers will come out before long. One way or the other. 

It would be interesting to see Die Linke do something about this, if it were true. I have the feeling they'd only wind up becoming a crater if they did.

Are you saying Int would receive widespread support if UCR used this CB?

Evidently you missed the part where you all bandwagoned on us during eQ, so not sure what bygones be bygones you thought are implied.

apparently that by gone is not a by gone, if this operation is any indication, your motive is because we had a treaty obligation last war?

yes, leaving your allies to burn against NOR, for the sake of being in CNG and not letting MK get destroyed, is equal to us bandwagoning with an MD ally that you hit (?),

it's like you finally did a 180 degrees and figuratively issued a public apology, many of our more emotionally-charged members, who held anti-INT sentiment, were ready to don the INT AA to help you against NOR,

but then this was brought to our attention and that's why we can't have nice things

Sounds a lot like what VL and MF did in INT on behalf of R&R, although I don't think they actually had any official plans or anything they were just disloyal fucks.

Only we didn't send them, they didn't come from R&R but left Int to go to R&R, and they didn't spy.. for the rest exactly the same..

You might want to watch out who you compare your spying actions with.. One might get offended.

Also if we send a dozen spies to screw over int, they probably can't do half the job you fuck ups do on your own

We have no spies in INT, or anywhere at all for that matter. Once again, these were leaks from an individual in your alliance.

That's what they all say.  In fact I am sure INT will say this guy was just leaking from you.  In the end it is all the same.  It only matters if one side or the other decides they have the backing to go to war over it.    

Only we didn't send them, they didn't come from R&R but left Int to go to R&R, and they didn't spy.. for the rest exactly the same..

You might want to watch out who you compare your spying actions with.. One might get offended.

Also if we send a dozen spies to screw over int, they probably can't do half the job you fuck ups do on your own

I didn't say you were spying, did you just see "R&R" in my post and jumped to reply? I know you didn't send them, however there loyalty was always to R&R over INT, and every decision they made in INT was done to further your interests and not ours.

I didn't say you were spying, did you just see "R&R" in my post and jumped to reply? I know you didn't send them, however there loyalty was always to R&R over INT, and every decision they made in INT was done to further your interests and not ours.

You compared this to 2 members that left Int for R&R. So either you feel they are similar incidents which I don't appreciate, or you don't in which case your post was totally unrelated to the topic and R&R was just used to detract from your mess which I also don't appreciate.

Nor do I appreciate R&R members being compared to spies.

Your alliance already dragged our name through the mud once based on lies, slander, faulty comparisons and half truths. I would appreciate it if you didn't involve us in your latest drama in any way.

Ktnxbye.

You compared this to 2 members that left Int for R&R. So either you feel they are similar incidents which I don't appreciate, or you don't in which case your post was totally unrelated to the topic and R&R was just used to detract from your mess which I also don't appreciate.

Nor do I appreciate R&R members being compared to spies.

Your alliance already dragged our name through the mud once based on lies, slander, faulty comparisons and half truths. I would appreciate it if you didn't involve us in your latest drama in any way.

Ktnxbye.

I don't have a problem with R&R, bygones be bygones and all that, I just have a problem with those two members, one of which I think has since deleted. FC invited the comparison, which was not about spying.

That's what they all say.  In fact I am sure INT will say this guy was just leaking from you.  In the end it is all the same.  It only matters if one side or the other decides they have the backing to go to war over it.    

Int can hardly say that given the forum access they've given their spy and the conversation between Crownguard and the spy. It is what it is.

Not sure we want war over it. It's important that it's public knowledge though.

Are you saying Int would receive widespread support if UCR used this CB?

I know your reading comprehension is non-existent, but that isn't what I said at all. Read it again. Or don't, I don't care. If you can't understand the English language you should ask your gradeschool teacher for a refund of all those tax dollars your parents wasted on you.

I know your reading comprehension is non-existent, but that isn't what I said at all. Read it again. Or don't, I don't care. If you can't understand the English language you should ask your gradeschool teacher for a refund of all those tax dollars your parents wasted on you.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?