I don't have a problem with R&R, bygones be bygones and all that, I just have a problem with those two members, one of which I think has since deleted. FC invited the comparison, which was not about spying.

And here I thought CN left liked all that deliberative democracy and stuff. But dissenting with poor policies is some kind of treachery? I guess I should had been hanged ages ago :|

Besides it's a horrible comparison, they were long time members of INT who just disagreed with your at-the-time horrible leadership, they weren't sent to INT by us to try to take you over.

It can be traced back to him, it *was* FinnishCommie who taught Trotsky the ropes. 

Nopenopenopenopenope.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying any of Int's allies would not "defend" Int? 

I mean, we are talking about the same alliances, yours included, who are on the "defensive" side of a war started by overt aggression on NSO/NG's part.

When NpO was the target of aggressive talk, NATO's stance was we weren't going to be fighting on the aggressor's side.  When NPO was a victim of aggressive action (not talk) we fought on their side.  We aren't being inconsistent.

I'm not saying Int's allies would hang them out to dry, I am just wondering if the broader grouping that is currently meatshielding for TOP to a degree unknown in my three years of existence would be willing to go to bat for an AA that clearly infiltrated another AA they weren't even at war with.

When NpO was the target of aggressive talk, NATO's stance was we weren't going to be fighting on the aggressor's side.  When NPO was a victim of aggressive action (not talk) we fought on their side.  We aren't being inconsistent.

I'm not saying Int's allies would hang them out to dry, I am just wondering if the broader grouping that is currently meatshielding for TOP to a degree unknown in my three years of existence would be willing to go to bat for an AA that clearly infiltrated another AA they weren't even at war with.

We where always at war with UCR.

I guess this discussion has run its course, not that it went anywhere. The OP hasn't been disputed, the facts are what they are - An Int member left to join UCR at the instruction Int government, retained access to Int's private forums and conspired to undermine UCR's government and it's allies.

Can't be much fun for Int right now, it's bad enough when a group feel the need to behave like this but to know that one of their own has outed them must sting. Are we going to see some good old fashioned purges there in the coming days? Have they already begun? Let's face it, who cares. Filth the lot of em.

Except none of its actually true, you've literally been taken in by what was effectively a hilarious joke, Jelly left int because he didn't particularly like the direction we where going. He joined UCR and become gov, we kept his gov mask because he was liked and our admins are lazy. There was no grand plan to undermine UCR and their allies, we had a little fun on the fact saying "INT sucks" appears to be the only credentials required to take over UCR's FA department, but can someone from UCR please tell us if Jelly actually attempted to do anything to undermine your government? Bar a few chopped screen grabs which include about 4 lines of an IRC conversation what do you actually have really?

The fact is after eQ any thought of annexing your little band of oppourtunists was further from the minds of the majority of INT, he'll the only one who really wanted to keep in contact with you was Triki. All I really see at the moment is LSF's usual loud mouths attempting to throw someone else's muscle around as usual.

Edited by Azreal

Except none of its actually true, you've literally been taken in by what was effectively a hilarious joke, Jelly left int because he didn't particularly like the direction we where going. He joined UCR and become gov, we kept his gov mask because he was liked and our admins are lazy. There was no grand plan to undermine UCR and their allies, we had a little fun on the fact saying "INT sucks" appears to be the only credentials required to take over UCR's FA department, but can someone from UCR please tell us if Jelly actually attempted to do anything to undermine your government? Bar a few chopped screen grabs which include about 4 lines of an IRC conversation what do you actually have really?

The fact is after eQ any thought of annexing your little band of oppourtunists was further from the minds of the majority of INT, he'll the only one who really wanted to keep in contact with you was Triki. All I really see at the moment is LSF's usual loud mouths attempting to throw someone else's muscle around as usual.

That's perfect. 8 pages it's taken for someone in Int to provide a straight  confession or denial.- SG was masked as government at Int. This information was of course kept secret from UCR and only came out with the leaking of these screen shots. Your "hilarious joke" was running a spy in UCR. Thank you for your honesty. 

That's perfect. 8 pages it's taken for someone in Int to provide a straight  confession or denial.- SG was masked as government at Int. This information was of course kept secret from UCR and only came out with the leaking of these screen shots. Your "hilarious joke" was running a spy in UCR. Thank you for your honesty. 

My question is why Trotsky is being put through a witch trial to find the "leak" within INT. You know, since the screenshots were faked, DL is spying, and it's all a big joke anyway.

Your reading and interpretation skills are superb, maybe now you can read all the stuff your bloc says and finally realize how hypocritical and silly you sound.

Your reading and interpretation skills are superb, maybe now you can read all the stuff your bloc says and finally realize how hypocritical and silly you sound.

I can't really see anything silly or hypocritical in what he's saying here.

Edited by Optimistic

I didn't say you were spying, did you just see "R&R" in my post and jumped to reply? I know you didn't send them, however there loyalty was always to R&R over INT, and every decision they made in INT was done to further your interests and not ours.

My loyalty has always been to the alliance I resided in at the moment, whether I was in INT, CPCN, FOK or R&R.

You're confusing 'having a different opinion' and 'trying to keep our treatypartners safe' for disloyalty. 

If you were to say I had much more sympathy for both RIA and R&R than I had for other treatypartners, you're probably right though. But I can honestly say I've never taken any action while in INT that furthered R&R's interest at INT's expense.

How does having a gov mask undeniable, irrefutable proof of being a spy in an evil Int plot to undermine DL? SG is/was really a sleeper agent for the ponies anyway. How did UCR not know that?

If UCR's stocks were so confined that SG was immediately promoted to gov, then surely bringing Die Linke closer together would be beneficial, not detrimental. While the immediate knee-jerk reaction herein is understandable, I can't help but feel that none of the parties involved are willing to divulge the full breadth of the situation. In lieu of the facts, bystanders will only surmise that you are both equally incompetent.

Another own goal for the CN Left.

EDIT: At least post the screenshots in chronological order. Or edit the dates if you want them read in a specific order. C'mon, it's not that hard! Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

My question is why Trotsky is being put through a witch trial to find the "leak" within INT. You know, since the screenshots were faked, DL is spying, and it's all a big joke anyway.

Clearly you don't understand the Kafka-esque bureaucratic nightmare that is INT's justice [sic] system.

The reality of the crime is not diminished by the nonfactual state of the evidence.

-Craig Edited by Comrade Craig