Also the issue at hand doesn't really seem to be spying, it's infiltration and trying to take control or influence how UCR acts. Even worse if than regular old spying if you ask me.

Let us not forget that this ^ is what happened here. I like how almost instantly people blamed DieLinke for something.

INT seems to think they are hanging serious dong

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the issue at hand doesn't really seem to be spying, it's infiltration and trying to take control or influence how UCR acts. Even worse if than regular old spying if you ask me.

Let us not forget that this ^ is what happened here. I like how almost instantly people blamed DieLinke for something.

INT seems to think they are hanging serious dong

It's simply amusing that Geli was made head of Foreign Affairs after being in the alliance for two days. There's a reason we joke about these things....

Favorite part was comment from Comrade Craig - as usual. No wonder he keeps returning to INT

DL ain't doing any spying. This info came to me out of the blue from the mouth of an upset INT member. No spying involved on our behalf.

Makes sense.

It would seem that Geli was honorable enough, but even when asking INT officials about why he came to the UCR and they blatantly lie to us, its rather disheartening and unbecoming. Some of us wanted to improve relations with INT after the shit fest in the past, but this action may have permanently damaged relations as this has ruffled quiet a number of feathers in all the member alliances of DL.

Craig we ran out of bottled water about an hour ago, care for a juice box?

Edited by KIllingInnocent

It would seem that Geli was honorable enough, but even when asking INT officials about why he came to the UCR and they blatantly lie to us, its rather disheartening and unbecoming. Some of us wanted to improve relations with INT after the shit fest in the past, but this action may have permanently damaged relations as this has ruffled quiet a number of feathers in all the member alliances of DL.

Craig we ran out of bottled water about an hour ago, care for a juice box?

Don't quite know what you're on about, I've talked to Comrade V directly, thanks.

Int can hardly say that given the forum access they've given their spy and the conversation between Crownguard and the spy. It is what it is.

Not sure we want war over it. It's important that it's public knowledge though.

All I see is a guy with a diplomatic mask from UCR talking to members of INT about trying to move 3 half dead micros, that nobody on Planet Bob has any respect for, into merging into INT down the road.  I do not see him posting screen shots of the other sides forums or revealing any secrets only talking very frankly about trying to unite the commie alliances before the others fade away.  

All I see is a guy with a diplomatic mask from UCR talking to members of INT about trying to move 3 half dead micros, that nobody on Planet Bob has any respect for, into merging into INT down the road.  I do not see him posting screen shots of the other sides forums or revealing any secrets only talking very frankly about trying to unite the commie alliances before the others fade away.  

I politely disagree about the vibrance and community standing our friends and allies in the Union Of Communist Republics have. Perhaps they are not very loud and flashy on the big stage but they bring the party when the music starts.

Now about that promised beer...

Edited by EEjack

it's like you finally did a 180 degrees and figuratively issued a public apology, many of our more emotionally-charged members, who held anti-INT sentiment, were ready to don the INT AA to help you against NOR,

but then this was brought to our attention and that's why we can't have nice things

Since when did LSF need anyone's approval (or AA) to declare war on NoR?

All I see is a guy with a diplomatic mask from UCR talking to members of INT about trying to move 3 [u]half dead micros, that nobody on Planet Bob has any respect for,[/u] into merging into INT down the road.  I do not see him posting screen shots of the other sides forums or revealing any secrets only talking very frankly about trying to unite the commie alliances before the others fade away.  

Those in glass houses should not throw stones. :v:

I politely disagree about the vibrance and community standing our friends and allies in the Union Of Communist Republics have. Perhaps they are not very loud and flashy on the big stage but they bring the party when the music starts.

Now about that promised beer...

They seem to let anybody who walks in the door run the place, that is not a good sign.  

They seem to let anybody who walks in the door run the place, that is not a good sign.  

If that is true that also might mean they have a good direction that does not need forceful leadership. Our relationship has been one of consistency and good communication.

since never, we are talking about LSF members leaving the LSF for INT to fight the good fight, but guess that is out of the question now

i mean you can still come, i have an open invitation. punch and pie will be served.

Are you saying Int would receive widespread support if UCR used this CB?

Are you saying any of Int's allies would not "defend" Int? 

I mean, we are talking about the same alliances, yours included, who are on the "defensive" side of a war started by overt aggression on NSO/NG's part.

the LSF alliance has obligations it has committed to at the current time

Your obligations have nothing to do with your ability or inability to make a Declaration of War.

I hate love to play semantics, but and I hope you now understand what he's getting at.

Edited by Opaque

Your obligations have nothing to do with your ability or inability to make a Declaration of War.

I hate love to play semantics, but and I hope you now understand what he's getting at.

i understand, but no one has said anything about LSF declaring war, or the ability to, besides you and him, and i already answer his original question

Edited by Anarquista