Based on the screen shots it looks like the nation concerned was only in UCR because Int government wanted him there. When asked directly if this was true his reply was "it was suggested I might like it here".

It'd be nice if someone in Int gov could nut up and confirm or deny it.

I'm not gov, but as far as I'm aware Geli went to UCR of his own accord. He may not of cared for UCR in reality but no one made an order to send him on behalf of INT, in fact such a move would have to be approved by Congress (which is why INT will probably never have an effective spy program). Of course a member of the CC would have to confirm this.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gov, but as far as I'm aware Geli went to UCR of his own accord. He may not of cared for UCR in reality but no one made an order to send him on behalf of INT, in fact such a move would have to be approved by Congress (which is why INT will probably never have an effective spy program). Of course a member of the CC would have to confirm this.

CN left has had spies before (or informants) with same types of sets of rules. There is a reason why this kind of things don't go through the democratic organs of the alliance, which is quite obvious :|

Also the issue at hand doesn't really seem to be spying, it's infiltration and trying to take control or influence how UCR acts. Even worse if than regular old spying if you ask me.

Edited by Finnish Commie

ITT: INT-ODN plan to get INT rolled so that ODN has to defend them instead of joining the global war on the losing side.

The Optional Defense Network is back guys.

CG, you brilliant bastard.

Oh lawd. Spying drama involving our discussions of UCR and I'm not in one of the screens? It's a CN miracle

I guess you're just not that important Mao. 

CN left has had spies before (or informants) with same types of sets of rules. There is a reason why this kind of things don't go through the democratic organs of the alliance, which is quite obvious :|

Also the issue at hand doesn't really seem to be spying, it's infiltration and trying to take control or influence how UCR acts. Even worse if than regular old spying if you ask me.

I think you've hit the nail on the head here, FC.

Sounds a lot like what VL and MF did in INT on behalf of R&R, although I don't think they actually had any official plans or anything they were just disloyal fucks.

So on the eve of a historic war with Nordreich the left descends into the mire....again?....meh.

r.i.p. left unity 11/08/13 - 11/12/13

Not the first time they tried this.

true

I'm puzzled why you would only attack 1 nation, when it looks like to me, based on the screenies, that there were others invovled in this?

holding him so that the UCR decide what to do with him

Oh lawd. Spying drama involving our discussions of UCR and I'm not in one of the screens? It's a CN miracle

maybe you didn't want to incriminate yourself? :ph34r:

CG, you brilliant bastard.

You're welcome :). 

I mean, we are busy hitting NoR and all and DL is content to go after Kaskus...I thought I could get C&G out of this by manufacturing something :P.  You know, toadies. 

If DL feel like defending NoR, well then they would be right where they belong after eQ.  LSF has no problem with spying (and editing the posts) on our govt forums I guess, so that's cool too.

DL has literally nothing I would want in terms of information from them.  Nor do I have any desire for any of their members.  Why would I?  Why would I want that aggravation?  I'm far too busy enjoying what we're doing now.  So kudos on your faux outrage from former INT members in disgrace and hangers-on.  Enjoy the 15 min of relevance before the slow fade once more.

And yeah, your spy did a good job of editing some stuff up there, but who cares about the truth if you got a good story?  Your existence is predicated on anti-INT, so you might as well stick with it.

Edited by Crownguard

I don't count a bloc full of micros being hissy with us as being "in the mire."

I suppose in the grand scheme of things your right, but for someone like me that believed and at times strove for leftist unity in CN since 2006 this latest example of the dysfunctional relationship between the leftists (micros or no micros) is pretty sad to see.

I mean, we are busy hitting NoR and all and DL is content to go after Kaskus...I thought I could get C&G out of this by manufacturing something :P.  You know, toadies. 

If DL feel like defending NoR, well then they would be right where they belong after eQ.  LSF has no problem with spying (and editing the posts) on our govt forums I guess, so that's cool too.

DL has literally nothing I would want in terms of information from them.  Nor do I have any desire for any of their members.  Why would I?  Why would I want that aggravation?  I'm far too busy enjoying what we're doing now.  So kudos on your faux outrage from former INT members in disgrace and hangers-on.  Enjoy the 15 min of relevance before the slow fade once more.

And yeah, your spy did a good job of editing some stuff up there, but who cares about the truth if you got a good story?  Your existence is predicated on anti-INT, so you might as well stick with it.

Do you not feel at least a little bit disgusting having made this post? Just a teeny bit? I mean, I know the political game calls for desperate measures, but at this point do you actually think anybody who might defend your bullshit (publicly) now aren't going to remember how stupid your collective government was later on? Perhaps you should have just stayed in CNG, where at least your blocmates had a token interest in your well-being.

We have no spies in INT, or anywhere at all for that matter. Once again, these were leaks from an individual in your alliance.