Kaskus-Shangri-La war map

Saxplayer

"Completely uninvolved" by mere hours. They were basically preempted as their support was already garnered for the "other" conflict.

It's a pretty silly argument to make either way, there's clear and unarguable parallels and connections as well as a clear disassociation. Just let be what it is, and find something else to bitch about other than a map.

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, as they say.  Unfortunately, Kaskus did not enter for reasons related to the current war, and regardless of what they had pledged to the conflict you find yourselves in, they were hit for unrelated (and mostly absent) reasons before they could follow through.  That makes it a separate war.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, as they say.
 Unfortunately, [b]Kaskus did not enter for reasons related to the current
war[/b], and regardless of what they had pledged to the conflict you find
yourselves in, they were hit for unrelated (and mostly absent) reasons
before they could follow through.  That makes it a separate war.

I agree that it is a different war.. but the bolded bit is not entirely accurate. It is related by timing and opportunity.

Oh this is too-too.

1) Is it possible to use our war flag for this map, considering we are in that state of affairs for which said map was made?

2) I propose "Kashmir Side" be renamed "Black Mountain Side."

Thanks for all you do!

map shows Kaskus surrounded!  That is good, no matter what direction we shoot we hit something!  Is shang mounting a offensive operation?  I miss Hereno, she was cute!

Oh yea is Riot Society hiding behind Kashmir?  Or is that a sexual reference?  

Edited by LordBitburg

map shows Kaskus surrounded!  That is good, no matter what direction we shoot we hit something!  Is shang mounting a offensive operation?  I miss Hereno, she was cute!

Lol lord!

Riot is a sub alliance of Kashmir.

Sexual preference 

Lol lord!

Riot is a sub alliance of Kashmir.

Well this is news to me. 

Not at all. In the DoW I specifically stated we're entering two separate wars.

As for the map, we're Kashmir Side anyhow. We're their top tier.

Why do people keep talking about our top tier?  We got one guy in that range -- shakespeare -- who declared on the only Kashmir guy in his range.

Neither alliance really has a top tier in the traditional sense. (Well, maybe Kashmir does, but they are all fighting TOP's top tier as far as I know).

I am the only one in my range, fighting the only two Kashmiri's in that range (who are also fighting Kaskus). Again, the rest are against TOP.

Why do people keep talking about our top tier?  We got one guy in that range -- shakespeare -- who declared on the only Kashmir guy in his range.

Neither alliance really has a top tier in the traditional sense. (Well, maybe Kashmir does, but they are all fighting TOP's top tier as far as I know).

I am the only one in my range, fighting the only two Kashmiri's in that range (who are also fighting Kaskus). Again, the rest are against TOP.

We have a couple people who would be considered top tier I guess.

Top tier, when in context of a certain AA, simply refers to THEIR top tier, as far as I know. In a traditional sense - thinking 90k plus, we all had several members that could be considered "top tier." Not so much anymore of course ;)

But this is neither here nor there. Kashmir recognizes war with three AAs. Javahouse and other members of the KCP entered in our defense, as AAs have for Kaskus. This is all pretty normal procedure, I'm not sure why anyone is complaining.

"NPO is coming to the defense of NSO by warring NpO, but, we are a separate war."

"tJL is coming to the defence of Kashmir by warring Kaskus, who is solely hitting SL/Kashmir/et al. and not in any way showing the slightest bit of hostility toward NSO, NPO, NG or any of their allies, affiliates or associates. Actually, yes, this is a separate war."

I wasn't talking about your top tier. I was talking about the targeted tactical support Necro, LW and I offered on Moosistan and shakespeare.

FrozenChosin_zps911d2cd6.png

A+ level map.

"tJL is coming to the defence of Kashmir by warring Kaskus, who is solely hitting SL/Kashmir/et al. and not in any way showing the slightest bit of hostility toward NSO, NPO, NG or any of their allies, affiliates or associates. Actually, yes, this is a separate war."

Yes Max. There is most certainly hostility being shown towards us (NSO) here. The war is cited as being directly based around our last war. Shangri-La is our treaty partner. tJL is in in defense of Kashmir, as you said, but tell me how is Kashmir in there? They activated their defense with NSO for Shangri-La when NSO was unable to do so.

One of the terms that is being demanded of Shangri-La is a term that is directly rooted in my own personal action and had zero connection to Shangri-La except that they acknowledged I intended to do it.

At the end of the day whether they're one or two wars is ultimately irrelevant -- but what is actually important, is that you know the facts while you're debating it. Edited by Rayvon

I just can't believe no one has hit Riot Society yet.

They have a combined WC of 326k. 

Yes Max. There is most certainly hostility being shown towards us (NSO) here. The war is cited as being directly based around our last war. Shangri-La is our treaty partner. tJL is in in defense of Kashmir, as you said, but tell me how is Kashmir in there? They activated their defense with NSO for Shangri-La when NSO was unable to do so.

One of the terms that is being demanded of Shangri-La is a term that is directly rooted in my own personal action and had zero connection to Shangri-La except that they acknowledged I intended to do it.

At the end of the day whether they're one or two wars is ultimately irrelevant -- but what is actually important, is that you know the facts while you're debating it.

I think what he means is that you are not directly involved via a ghost declare for on us so Kashmir could enter or whatever.

It's irrelevant though. 

They have a combined WC of 326k. 

That's being too generous. Though I believe Deep has an ok war-chest for his size, not that it matters to us. 

Though with my no war chest i've been able to keep nuking for the past, what, two weeks? Or when ever the war started. 

EDIT: I also think he means, why we have no defensive wars from Kaskus, not that anyone should DoW us.

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon