NpO-NSO War Map

Saxplayer

8hbyCSF.jpg
In lieu of the current war, I decided to make a war map. And I do know that other people have already made their own, but I plan on updating this one daily. NSO and its allies are on the left, while NpO and its allies are on the right. Die Linke, RIA, and Shangri-La have been put on no definite side because of the disput over whether Kaskus's confilct is actually a part of this war.

Edited by Saxplayer

Didn't someone make a 3D treaty web program which could do this much easier?

I remember trying to draw a treaty web about two years ago.

At least 5 treaties were changed and a bloc was dissolved before I was even 1/4 done with the map.

I'm pretty sure it's throughly obsolete by now, if I can find it.

After Tonight, I'll reformat the entire map and make it neater.

Suggestion:

Forget about the flags... just create squares or circles and paint all the circles (or squares) of one side with a color... and all the circles or squares of the other side with another.... and then write the names of the Alliances inside the circles or squares.

The flags don't help to difference which one is the side that an Alliance is fighting for.... they simply make it very confusing.

Suggestion:

Forget about the flags... just create squares or circles and paint all the circles (or squares) of one side with a color... and all the circles or squares of the other side with another.... and then write the names of the Alliances inside the circles or squares.

The flags don't help to difference which one is the side that an Alliance is fighting for.... they simply make it very confusing.

Yeah that will probably be the new format

Loving it, add the Kaskus-Sl front as well

I think now that Kashmir has declared on both TOP and Kaskus, that brings the Kaskus front over to the main side. ;>.>

Disagree.  The CB is completely different and the war is completely unconnected, even if some of the same people are fighting in it.  It is not a front, it is a completely different war.

Disagree.  The CB is completely different and the war is completely unconnected, even if some of the same people are fighting in it.  It is not a front, it is a completely different war.

Im not sure if even Kaskus agrees with you there. Over at the GOONS consulate, they pretty much said we are on the same side of this war, atleast that's what that smurf guy implied there

Im not sure if even Kaskus agrees with you there. Over at the GOONS consulate, they pretty much said we are on the same side of this war, atleast that's what that smurf guy implied there

He's wrong.  I'm not sure why there would be any confusion.

NpO hit NSO for attempting to hatch some plot against them. (rough paraphrase).

Every other entry in that war is predicated on treaty relationships to those two powers.

Meanwhile, Kaskus attacks SL for piling in on them in the last war.

Everyone is entering based on their relationship to SL.

There is zero connection between the causes and escalations of these two wars.

It is almost the exact situation as the last Kaskus war:

Kaskus and NSO go at  over Unknown Smurf.

EQ goes at it with Competence over... whatebver the hell it was, I can't remember.

NPO was involved in both wars.  But it was still two, distinct, unconnected wars and CB's.