An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

NewOPWarFlag.png

Well, it's our first war of round 27....

Lots of possibilities here on the DoW...

I could revisit prior down declares and cheap shots and the surety that all will eventually be reconciled?

kick_to_balls.jpg

nahhh....that would just cause whining and fingerpointing.  Let's let actions speak louder than words on this one.

Try to somehow tie in the Breaking Bad Finale?

Blue Meth....Blue sphere...?!?!

meth-candy-3.jpg

Nahh....too much of a stretch.

Use the Pirates in the Playoffs as motivational 'War Drum?'

pMLB2-16924203dt.jpg

Maybe...and certainly awesome....but too obvious and there may actually be some Cardinals fans in OP's ranks.

I guess sometimes you just have to say what you need to say and keep it simple.

ORDO PARADOXIA DECLARES WAR UPON TPC AND MISFITS

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol who is MUME???

It sucks that I have to be on tonight, but on the bright side--we have war  :D

o/ and best of luck to all

As someone currently at war with you, I agree, it sucks that you had to be on tonight.

lol who is MUME???

It sucks that I have to be on tonight, but on the bright side--we have war  :D

o/ and best of luck to all

Heh, at least you were on :P I woke up to 45 messages! It's not a pretty sight in West Urasia

Swazz this how you rebuttal someone on the OWF with actions. Talk some more stuff about OP.

So you toss in TPC just to get to us? As for Swazz trash talking you.... If OP were a lot smaller you would have done nothing lol!

I know TPC are a glorious bunch and never bad mouth a war even when it's not in their odds.... But this is a down declare and you know it.

Like you say round after round when OP takes a beaten....'we will be back'.... OP will pay for this later in the round ;)

So you toss in TPC just to get to us? As for Swazz trash talking you.... If OP were a lot smaller you would have done nothing lol!

I know TPC are a glorious bunch and never bad mouth a war even when it's not in their odds.... But this is a down declare and you know it.

Like you say round after round when OP takes a beaten....'we will be back'.... OP will pay for this later in the round ;)

Go ahead, explain how this is a downdeclare. You've made the assertion, now make an actual case for it.

When an alliance has 8 members less than the enemy and is larger on strength and ANS.... It is a downdeclare. When one of the defenders hasn't even finished peacing out previous wars... It is a downdeclare.

If you deny that this is a downdeclare then you are too far up OPs arse to know the difference between then sun and the moon

It's not really wise fighting against folks who have nothing to lose. Kinda costly? 

saddam_shotgun.gif

What does OP have to gain by beating misfits? nothing.

I'll just burn your infrastructure before I reroll. Nlon hasn't even peaced us out yet so this is basically a TPC v. OP war, thanks for wasting war slots I'm sure that makes life easier for TPC (where is the sell tech button?). Although your blitz on me was horrible and late, the rest of it was quite impressive. That's a tacky DOW though, everyone should have me make their DOWs as mine are classy and not ratchet hodgepodge shenanigans. Then again, that explains the class of OP. Making small alliances carry out their requests and then still attacking them  :facepalm:

Edited by SwazzTE

It's not really wise fighting against folks who have nothing to lose. Kinda costly? 

saddam_shotgun.gif

What does OP have to gain by beating misfits? nothing.

I'll just burn your infrastructure before I reroll. Nlon hasn't even peaced us out yet so this is basically a TPC v. OP war, thanks for wasting war slots I'm sure that makes life easier for TPC (where is the sell tech button?). Although your blitz on me was horrible and late, the rest of it was quite impressive. That's a tacky DOW though, everyone should have me make their DOWs as mine are classy and not ratchet hodgepodge shenanigans. Then again, that explains the class of OP. Making small alliances carry out their requests and then still attacking them  :facepalm:

Swazz you flatter yourself, we didn't assign attackers to you at all because we wanted to see what you would do since you have such a big mouth. You were hit by one guy who chose you from an alternate target list before the update and another OPer in the AM. Sadly we will never know if you are just talk because your in anarchy. Edited by paul711

Swazz you flatter yourself, we didn't assign attackers to you at all because we wanted to see what you would do since you have such a big mouth. You were by one guy who chose you from an alternate target list before the update and another OP in the AM. Sadly we will never know if you are just talk because your in anarchy.

...As an outside observer on this, I really gotta hand this one to Paul for intellectual victory.

Now in terms of the actual fight, I guess we'll have to see based on tangible statistics of war, good luck to all involved, nice to see a heavyweight war this early in the round.  o/ OP o/ Misfits o/ TPC, may the GRL grow high enough to deplete my improvement slots :D

My sense of humor has developed pretty well :) I just don't deal with sarcasm very well... Sarcasm is hates evil cousin

Any chance one is just adopted?  That would make this less bad, right?

11361_512x288_manicured__YbXbmOVBrkmaXyi

Updated Oct 4th
1:25pm EST

TPC

stats

Members: 30

STR: 138,233

Avg NS: 4,608

•       Land:  9754

•       Infra: 31920

•       Tech: 2736

•       Aircraft: 288

•       Nukes: 22

•       Navy: 51

•       Soldiers: 274296

•       Tanks: 4855

Misfits
Stats

Members:

STR:  94993

Avg NS: 4318

•       Land: 6,171

•       Infra: 20,331

•       Tech: 2,757

•       Aircraft: 454

•       Nukes: 1

•       Navy: 21

•       Soldiers: 106,771

•       Tanks: 9,232

Ordo
Paradoxia

Members:

STR:  223,061

Avg NS: 5,187

•       Land: 13,316

•       Infra: 52,63

•       Tech: 4,494

•       Aircraft: 42

•       Nukes: 12

•       Navy: 112

•       Soldiers: 310,214

•       Tanks: 4,799

So... explain to me how that was a downdeclare?! seriously quit whining and mount an offensive.

Edited by Jericthegreat