An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

You aren't even worthy to speak. This isn't even your foreign affairs. Do the forum a favor and go elsewhere.

-3,164 Strength Change - Ordo Paradoxia

OP really went over their head with this impressive declare.

You know that line? Ya you crossed it. Twice. 

Stop remembering your war with NLoN guys. Their declare was completely a counter to your rolling on NLoN, if you don't understand that then you really should read more and talk less. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What everyone forgets to realise here is that Misfits takes on board a lot of new nations, on that note.... Yes, we are not in the same class as OP,TPC and such. It takes time to teach someone to play TE when they haven't even played SE. In time they will learn :) and with everyone just recently starting back at school/college.... It takes a lot of time and effort from the leadership.

I assumed with those mega warchest OP have, they would use a useful spy operation than to go for XP. Sorry it keeps slipping my mind hitting misfits was nothing more than an XP raid....

I love these two posts, because they exemplify everything ridiculous about the case that Misfits is trying to build.

The argument of post one: Everyone forgets that we're actually really incompetent (and yet, this doesn't stop us from trash talking on the forums constantly)! So, you guys should be nicer to us, because the point of TE isn't to wage wars, it's to play nice. Also, hey, we could get better with "time and effort from leadership," but we're incapable of that and we would rather spend our time getting our teeth kicked in and whining on here, leaving the actual "fighting back" thing to TPC.

The argument of post two: Since our (almost non-existent) "war" with NLoN used up all of our resources and made it impossible to fight back, we're rendered absolutely useless as an alliance and can't fight back to save our lives, leaving us nothing more than an XP raid. 

You know how wars turn into XP raids, right? One party doesn't put up a fight. If you guys were fighting a tenth as hard as TPC, we wouldn't have the ability to spend warchests and spy operations on cruise missiles. We'd have to actually, you know, make an effort and that sort of thing.

C'mon, guys. Can't you muster up even a shred of dignity?

You know that line? Ya you crossed it. Twice. 

Stop remembering your war with NLoN guys. Their declare was completely a counter to your rolling on NLoN, if you don't understand that then you really should read more and talk less. 

I remember OP acting tough as the number one alliance demanding us to offer peace to NLON as requested or action would be taken. We peaced out as requested, then OP turned all butthurt and against their own word and hit us. OP started this conflict by going against their word. Perhaps you should take your own advice and read. I'm tired of everyone on the forums acting like they are god and so great. Half of you are nothing more than asses trying to bully alliances around and play the nice guy card. Just stop its getting old.

I love these two posts, because they exemplify everything ridiculous about the case that Misfits is trying to build.

The argument of post one: Everyone forgets that we're actually really incompetent (and yet, this doesn't stop us from trash talking on the forums constantly)! So, you guys should be nicer to us, because the point of TE isn't to wage wars, it's to play nice. Also, hey, we could get better with "time and effort from leadership," but we're incapable of that and we would rather spend our time getting our teeth kicked in and whining on here, leaving the actual "fighting back" thing to TPC.

The argument of post two: Since our (almost non-existent) "war" with NLoN used up all of our resources and made it impossible to fight back, we're rendered absolutely useless as an alliance and can't fight back to save our lives, leaving us nothing more than an XP raid. 

You know how wars turn into XP raids, right? One party doesn't put up a fight. If you guys were fighting a tenth as hard as TPC, we wouldn't have the ability to spend warchests and spy operations on cruise missiles. We'd have to actually, you know, make an effort and that sort of thing.

C'mon, guys. Can't you muster up even a shred of dignity?

(Checks war screen) I don't see the problem?

I remember OP acting tough as the number one alliance demanding us to offer peace to NLON as requested or action would be taken. We peaced out as requested, then OP turned all butthurt and against their own word and hit us. OP started this conflict by going against their word. Perhaps you should take your own advice and read. I'm tired of everyone on the forums acting like they are god and so great. Half of you are nothing more than asses trying to bully alliances around and play the nice guy card. Just stop its getting old.

Please see my response to Swazz from earlier in this thread:

Imagine if you were to point a gun at a practically defenseless man's head, and then a big guy who already disliked you prior to this incident comes up behind you and points a gun to your head. Do you really think the big guy's not going to shoot you once you start trash talking him and his friends while waving your gun around in the air?

In my opinion, you can thank your smooth way with words for what's happening right now. I can't speak for OP, but I can definitely say that you're not making me (or likely anyone else) want to take my target off of you anytime soon. I'm hardly "butthurt" - I just highly enjoy watching paul and others push your buttons so easily. At least we'll never have to worry about you playing the "nice card". :)

By the way, what's your TE nation? I'd love to check your war screen as well. Edited by Kurdanak

fair-tin-man.jpg

Shhhh shhhh now now it's ok, don't you worry you'll find someone that will love you one day :)

Please see my response to Swazz from earlier in this thread:In my opinion, you can thank your smooth way with words for what's happening right now. I can't speak for OP, but I can definitely say that you're not making me (or likely anyone else) want to take my target off of you anytime soon. I'm hardly "butthurt" - I just highly enjoy watching paul and others push your buttons so easily. At least we'll never have to worry about you playing the "nice card". :)

By the way, what's your TE nation? I'd love to check your war screen as well.

You should know it. You down declared it by 3k! So if people have an opinion other than yours about a declare than you feel the need to take it to the next level? I call that butthurt.

I assume you meant to say "-32,164", or something along those lines. However, I do not see how we went "over [our] heads".

As of right now, OP has taken 32,631 NS in losses.
The Misfits has taken 29,167 NS in losses.
TPC has taken 38,274 NS in losses.

Uh, not sure how you calculated those, but as of now:

OP is down 70k ns from peak on the 10/7

TPC is down 50k ns from peak on the 10/6

Misfits are down 28k from peak on the 10/6

Peace has been agreed to between OP and TPC as of tonight's update until that time all attacks are a go. Was a great fight and I salute TPC and its members for a great and fun fight.

We offer the same peace to Misfits and any attacks after the update will be dealt with on an individual basis.

You should know it. You down declared it by 3k! So if people have an opinion other than yours about a declare than you feel the need to take it to the next level? I call that butthurt.

And what would you call your edit directed at paul? :)

Paul lets be honest here. Hardly anybody In this game even likes you. You probably ragged quit SE. You make fun of others for actually having a life outside of this game unlike yourself. Donating to be a billy badass doesn't make you anymore cool. Anything you aren't happy about you cry your heart out about it but if you do something not fair it's totally ok. I say all this with the highest respect I can Paul. See you around girl.

Uh, not sure how you calculated those, but as of now:

OP is down 70k ns from peak on the 10/7
TPC is down 50k ns from peak on the 10/6
Misfits are down 28k from peak on the 10/6

I just went from the stats in Jeric's post and subtracted what we all had at the time of my post from that.

But anyways, woo peace and all that.

WTF Gingervites who's that little guy rubbing tinmans right leg and why is he blowing steam from his head?

I think the tinman is Yung Flow and the dog represents EddyH. To be honest I am unsure whether Yung flow in this picture is mad at me or excited because of Eddyh in this picture.

I think the tinman is Yung Flow and the dog represents EddyH. To be honest I am unsure whether Yung flow in this picture is mad at me or excited because of Eddyh in this picture.

You my friend.... have a wild imagination.

I actually missed that you mentioned Kaboom is you. The only reason I even hit you was because every TPC nation in my range had their slots full, so I had to look at Misfits. You were the largest nation on the AA at the time.  :awesome: Edited by Kurdanak

Pretty much every war OP declared on misfits was barely within the maximum nation strength range. So yeah, yung got hit by kurky when he had a 3k advantage and that was typical. That's just good planning. We can go back and forth on whether this was a down declare and paul can snub misfits but it's over now. 

Peace has been agreed to between OP and TPC as of tonight's update until that time all attacks are a go. Was a great fight and I salute TPC and its members for a great and fun fight.

We offer the same peace to Misfits and any attacks after the update will be dealt with on an individual basis.

It would be nice if there was a down declare standard that the top alliances agreed on. Whether it's OP getting stomped by Citadel/TPC in previous rounds or OP down declaring on misfits everyone wants to yell downdeclare without there being an actual agreed upon standard. It needs to be something that can be applied to all wars with ANS being the prime principle. 

Pretty much every war OP declared on misfits was barely within the maximum nation strength range. So yeah, yung got hit by kurky when he had a 3k advantage and that was typical. That's just good planning. We can go back and forth on whether this was a down declare and paul can snub misfits but it's over now. 

It would be nice if there was a down declare standard that the top alliances agreed on. Whether it's OP getting stomped by Citadel/TPC in previous rounds or OP down declaring on misfits everyone wants to yell downdeclare without there being an actual agreed upon standard. It needs to be something that can be applied to all wars with ANS being the prime principle. 

Doesn't seem its over now, you keep talking about it. I believe (personally and I'm certain other AA leaders think the same) that Misfits DoW on NLoN was unfair and that was most likely the reason of war against Misfits, far more than this one especially since it was OP vs. TPC and Misfits while you keep making or trying to at least make it seem that it was OP vs. Misfits. The funniest thing about this, Misfits declared a war on someone with half the NS, half the ANS and you call 20% Downdeclare on ANS horrible like it should never happen.

TL;DR - Stop being a hypocrite, get over it.  

and misfits didnt even fight back (as usual) glad TPC was up for the chop and dished out some damage! nice fightin with ya KJ

considering we were heavily outgunned in all of our wars.... i think we put up a bit of a fight ;)

considering we were heavily outgunned in all of our wars.... i think we put up a bit of a fight ;)

Realistically, this turned out to be an OP vs. TPC war, with OP using some spare war slots to slap Misfits upside the head for screwing with NLoN. You guys declared a total of four wars as your, uh, counter. Across a total of 37 wars, you guys managed to cause 10,568.49 NS in damage. On average, that's a total of 285.63 NS per war, otherwise known as "about as much as daily cruise missiles would do." It's worth noting that 3,195.23 NS of the damage you guys caused was against a pair of our smaller nations who were entirely inactive then and now, and who will likely be getting kicked off of the AA shortly for their inactivity.

Just for comparison's sake, I ended up fighting 5 TPC nations. I attacked three, and two countered me. I was nuked just once, so my experience was actually pretty light compared to some other OP and TPC nations. I received a total of 5,916.99 damage, and I dealt a total of 5,001.9 damage. That adds up to 10,918.89 damage.

So, just in the five wars that I fought in, where only a single nuke was exchanged, more damage was dealt by and against me than the entirety of Misfits dealt in 37 wars. I wasn't OP's largest nation coming into this war. I wasn't even top five. I didn't hit anyone in TPC's top five at the time, either. I mean, you can try to say that you "put up a bit of a fight," but the stats don't show it at all.

Congrats to the three Misfits nations that didn't roll over and die in all of their wars: Kaboom, someguy, and Renton.

Yes... Because dealing a tonne of damage to 3 nations double your size is easy :|

most misfit nations were below 4k ns.... Our nations did a heck of a job standing tall against a much stronger opponent.

Of course TPC is going to dish out more damage... They had much stronger nations than we did.

Yes... Because dealing a tonne of damage to 3 nations double your size is easy :|

most misfit nations were below 4k ns.... Our nations did a heck of a job standing tall against a much stronger opponent.

Of course TPC is going to dish out more damage... They had much stronger nations than we did.

And lets face it TPC did do more damage because they fought back rather than crying on the OWF the entire time. Edited by paul711

And lets face it TPC did do more damage because they fought back rather than crying on the OWF the entire time.

There was no 'crying'.... Just the politics.
And Paul, you are forever moaning when OP is in an unwinnable war.... So let's not complain about something you complain about :P Edited by EddyH

There was no 'crying'.... Just the politics.
And Paul, you are forever moaning when OP is in an unwinnable war.... So let's not complain about something you complain about :P

Maybe so but we do fight back and I at least try not to piss everyone off at once.

As to your politics comment. It is only politics when another AA agrees or supports you otherwise its crying. So I have a question which people aside from Misfit people supported you in this thread? Edited by paul711