An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

Maybe so but we do fight back and I at least try not to piss everyone off at once.

As to your politics comment. It is only politics when another AA agrees or supports you otherwise its crying. So I have a question which people aside from Misfit people supported you in this thread?

That my friend is confidential ;)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so but we do fight back and I at least try not to piss everyone off at once.

As to your politics comment. It is only politics when another AA agrees or supports you otherwise its crying. So I have a question which people aside from Misfit people supported you in this thread?

Who posted in this thread besides OP members? Unless you count the guys that blow Paul. I've been in contact with numerous alliances that agree as much as myself about this war. They would just rather avoid arguing with you Paul. Can you really blame them? Once again I'm going to go back avoiding this topic and let it die out. People have OPINIONS, leave it be.

Who posted in this thread besides OP members? Unless you count the guys that blow Paul. I've been in contact with numerous alliances that agree as much as myself about this war. They would just rather avoid arguing with you Paul. Can you really blame them? Once again I'm going to go back avoiding this topic and let it die out. People have OPINIONS, leave it be.

Well I guess you told me.

That my friend is confidential ;)

I am going to have to support the Misfits on this issue.

Not sure why as I have not read the entire thread yet as Jesus this thing is long!

I think I more just like the way Yung Flow gets pretty fired up now and again.

That tells me the man cares about his alliance and he is not afraid to say just about anything to anyone here.

Might have missed it but what I didn't see was anyone from NyLoN posting in this thread saying that they needed help from the world police in teaching the Misfits a lesson.

But then again I have already stated that I haven't read the whole thread yet so I might have missed it.  ;)

IT'S A DOWNDECLARE    ;;;_;;; ;_;     ;_; 

;;;;__;;;;    A DOWNDECLARE ;;_;;     ;;;_;;;   ;__;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;____;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

OP is literally the most immoral alliance ever.