A note to SirWilliam

Masterchief777

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recruit from another AA isn't a flmsy CB, I believe you are acting all tough because you think that you are in a better position than Kashmir, so I invite you to recruit from a better connected alliance and use the same excuse.

You're making me blush.

I will join you for dinner or a game of monopoly

now that could lead to nukes flying.

it's important to lay down ground rules like this to prevent escalation.  if they poach one member, what's to stop them from messaging the rest of our alliance?  So, warning was issued to knock it off.  Yeah the guy's nation sucks, but that could be a result of his being in awful alliances and getting terrible information; who knows, he could have learned how to play the game.

Rather than take the warning this dude comes to the OWF and tries to rally support for his stupid actions.

Well done.

now that could lead to nukes flying.

it's important to lay down ground rules like this to prevent escalation.  if they poach one member, what's to stop them from messaging the rest of our alliance?  So, warning was issued to knock it off.  Yeah the guy's nation sucks, but that could be a result of his being in awful alliances and getting terrible information; who knows, he could have learned how to play the game.

Rather than take the warning this dude comes to the OWF and tries to rally support for his stupid actions.

Well done.

One of your alliance government members said that it wasn't an issue. Why did we need a warning then?

It wasn't the issue you're making it into, but it can still be an issue.

From the sidelines (cause I can't be arsed to keep up with everything LPH has going right now - slow the fuck down Rey lol); it looks pretty similar to our Kaskus incident where we had to chase Smurf down as he hid on Kaskus AA and they refused to talk intent-fully pushing and waiting me out for war. NSF, is that you were trying to do? You don't have the kahonas Kaskus does, nor the ability to throw down.

(cause I can't be arsed to keep up with everything LPH has going right now - slow the fuck down Rey lol)

This one isn't me :v But yeah NSF, I wouldn't pick a fight with veterans. They'll eat that shit. Edited by Neo Uruk

One of your alliance government members said that it wasn't an issue. Why did we need a warning then?

You needed a warning because you were ignorant of our policies regarding members and applicants, apparently.  Surely you wouldn't want me to message your members about leaving their current hellhole for the paradise of Kashmir?

Do unto others, etc.

You needed a warning because you were ignorant of our policies regarding members and applicants, apparently.  Surely you wouldn't want me to message your members about leaving their current hellhole for the paradise of Kashmir?

Do unto others, etc.

Read the first message that sir william  sent. It doesn't seem like a warning to me.  A warning would be something like "hey you did this and we don't like it please don't do it again"  Instead he brings up things that happened a few weeks ago and proceeds in a threatening manner. Also no one forced Boston to leave Kashmir.

If we as an alliance wanted to poach from Kashmir we would've picked some bigger nations than boston. If we really wanted to poach from you guy's we probably would have messaged your entire alliance. However I'm sure both NSF and Kashmir and mature enough not to message all of the other alliances members trying to poach. 

I wouldn't pick a fight with veterans.

When Vets act like noobs, it can be confusing. 

Do unto others, etc.

Anyone who has played this game for a few months knows an alliances policy regarding recruiting their members. You don't recruit from other AAs, thats day 1 stuff. Really wouldn't care if the shoe was on the opposite side, people leave alliances it happens but if he joined you guys I wouldn't have been so butt hurt about it like you guys did, even if he had already applied and withdrew his application.

Now if you guys harassed him on IRC and constant in game messages trying to persuade him to join you then thats a different story.

Surely you wouldn't want me to message your members about leaving their current hellhole for the paradise of Kashmir?

You mean what your alliance just pretty much did? You guys (jokingly) tried but our members know better and won't leave for anything but the best ;) 

Edited by Masterchief777

Anyone who has played this game for a few months knows an alliances policy regarding recruiting their members. You don't recruit from other AAs, thats day 1 stuff. Really wouldn't care if the shoe was on the opposite side, people leave alliances it happens but if he joined you guys I wouldn't have been so butt hurt about it like you guys did, even if he had already applied and withdrew his application.

Now if you guys harassed him on IRC and constant in game messages trying to persuade him to join you then thats a different story.

You mean what your alliance just pretty much did? You guys (jokingly) tried but our members know better and won't leave for anything but the best ;) 

Our shenanigans are cheeky and fun.

Your shenanigans are cruel, and tragic.

Which makes them not really shenanigans at all.

Masterchief777, please at least read what you post. I don’t think that’s too much to ask of you really. Remember how I stated war wasn’t my intent? Yeah, it’s still not. The only one mentioning a CB here is you.

That said, normally I wouldn’t be all that concerned with a laughable threat. And normally I wouldn’t be all that concerned with a single applicant being recruited by another alliance. But when the errors add up at some point I’m going to expect the offending alliance to pull their shit together. I was only bothered enough to call you out, which I did.

Lastly, I’m a noob? Masterchief777 honey, if I was a noob I would have posted this thread. Or declared war. But I did neither now, did I? Exactly.

Edited by SirWilliam

So it doesn't happen again?

Read the first message that sir william  sent. It doesn't seem like a warning to me.  A warning would be something like "hey you did this and we don't like it please don't do it again"  Instead he brings up things that happened a few weeks ago and proceeds in a threatening manner. Also no one forced Boston to leave Kashmir.

If we as an alliance wanted to poach from Kashmir we would've picked some bigger nations than boston. If we really wanted to poach from you guy's we probably would have messaged your entire alliance. However I'm sure both NSF and Kashmir and mature enough not to message all of the other alliances members trying to poach. 

Not mature enough to leave this matter off of the OWF, obviously.

Same thing can be said about you, bud.

So it doesn't happen again?

Not mature enough to leave this matter off of the OWF, obviously.

Same thing can be said about you, bud.

The funny thing is your mocking my maturity when I'm one of the very few people here not trying to be a troll. 

NU I also find it funny that you're criticizing these guys for making this thread, when you made a thread exactly like this a few weeks ago.

Except mine was actually a call-out over actual issues? And I had a point other than "hey, give me attention"?