Bear Force One Surrender Terms

Stewie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whine about my slots being filled by MK nations.

Don't fill slots when open...

Also no nukes.. I should have eaten two by now... How else are the children of Stewieland meant to grow their third, fighting arms??

Touché Polar, you're not allowing me to gain casualties... Touché

I think the children of Stewieland aren't gonna be growing up at all... kinda like the leadership never did...

Call me when you break 5 mil casualties.  In fact, I'll settle for 1 mil.

I have few casualties so I guess I qualify to talk. Polar with their terrible tech ratios could have half their alliance obliterated by a few tech heavy rogues. Especially, without help because they'll take double the damage going 6 v 1. They know that. If absolutely nothing else they are going to be severely weakened in strength and cash for when a real war strikes up. Which if Polar's real enemies wanted...I'd wait about 2 months. Polar may as well drop any pretense and start it now and save themselves grief down the line. The old catch 22. That is what I find amusing but I guess most people don't think like that.

Like they always do ..... report it to the mods   or   just report it to the mods    

and yes i am a clown and fallen fool  it looks like you and maybe half of NpO  NEED to get there pink clams out of the cage and get a good ol tickle from there uncle che78  

wakawakawaka    

Can you come tickle me? wakaflocka flame or something like that.

who has done the reporting today ??? just a question BF1  i think they have done a few today as there such scum and also RATS.

Me, come tickle me now.

I can't wait for someone who's actually a Pacifican to read this.

I doubt they will care.

The only slot i filled was your moms and in the side your dad...... and like i said to you  i am a coward so why not hit me oooo yes i forgot  as i'm a retard your out of my range  and yes rats   who makes the most reports in CN once there AA goes to war? be truthful  now .

Your words are really hurting me sweet heart so enuff with trying to hurt me with words and take action on me you big bad gangster you .

just dont destroy all my infra as i worked so hard for it . 

Tasteless trash.

I think the children of Stewieland aren't gonna be growing up at all... kinda like the leadership never did...

You're either named for a special ops mission or you believe in fairy tales. Don't talk about growing up.

I doubt they will care.

Oh, ye of little faith.

Yeah but first he has to make sigs to go along with the threats, then he has to switch to Grey and write up a DoE (these especially take a long time as you have to think up a funny theme and find pics to go along with it). Finally you have to line up people to ruin staggers before you actually do attack.  You can't expect all this in one day.

Your actually assuming I'd be lining up people; I'd just go solo seeing as Polar already has plenty of nations lining up to hit them.  Frankly I'd be happy with just 2-3 nations.  

I can't wait for someone who's actually a Pacifican to read this.

Not all Pacificans are mindless nomes and are able to use their five senses to distinguish Bullshit, cheating the system and cowardliness from honorable rulers. 

You're either named for a special ops mission or you believe in fairy tales. Don't talk about growing up.

...a name response, that's all you can come up with?

As for the mods, I have no idea if they're asleep.  One could make the argument that they're allowing this thread simply because it was absolutely hilarious from the beginning.

His charm is so contagious vaccines have been created for it,

If he were to punch you in the face you'd have to fight off the strong urge to thank him,

His legend proceeds him the way lighting proceeds thunder

His nation ID is 434754, please Steward, quad him maybe?

Edited by Nightmare

The funny thing abut that is i might be the guy that cuts a check for you to eat lol    you sir have NO idea    you need to remember this is a game and a show in some ways keep calm and go and wash your bum  now as i can smell you .

I'm confident your only task would be to print out the checks if that was the case.

I have few casualties so I guess I qualify to talk. Polar with their terrible tech ratios could have half their alliance obliterated by a few tech heavy rogues. Especially, without help because they'll take double the damage going 6 v 1. They know that. If absolutely nothing else they are going to be severely weakened in strength and cash for when a real war strikes up. Which if Polar's real enemies wanted...I'd wait about 2 months. Polar may as well drop any pretense and start it now and save themselves grief down the line. The old catch 22. That is what I find amusing but I guess most people don't think like that.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10568

Highest tech rogue in BF1: 6,825.43 tech.

tumblr_inline_mqm56hxK5d1qz4rgp.jpg

Just emulating your alliance.

GOONs....

Then all I will need is someone from NSO to hit me and I'll have the set! :awesome:

:O there's someone in CN who doesn't have the set yet? :P

So what I've gathered from this thread is that neither side gives a &#$% about what the other side says or does, but both will continue to respond because ... what else is there to do around here anyway?

Welcome to the OWF, first visit HMS? :P

Polar really isn't GATO... their terrible tech ratios, make sure they have WRC's and MP's lower than most other alliances, they will take double losses because of the 6 v 1 for half a round and then BF1's nukes will have ran out. 

It's been a while that i fought polar, but i'm gonna say most of their nations probably still have decent to good warchests.

And we all know you would wait 2 months, most people/alliances fight the war from the start though, not 3 days after its over <_< 

This announcement makes me understand what trying too hard is.

I like your logic, I really do... but the harder they try, the more we can make their pixels suffer :)

You still don't get it do you... we don't care about our pixels

Actually, I understand that very well.  You wouldn't have picked a fight like Polaris if you did.  Frankly, even if we weren't on your level as fighters (and granted, not all of us are, none of us are going to seriously argue against your ability to fight), we still outnumber you 30 to one and have the organizational capacity to leverage that for maximum effect.

I always gain a certain degree of respect for an opponent who puts up a good fight.  It's a bit of a combination of "honor a strong opponent" and "your resistance only makes me harder".  And as for my pixels, yeah, they'll get the snot blown out of them, but... they're pixels at the end of the day.

Actually, I understand that very well.  You wouldn't have picked a fight like Polaris if you did.  Frankly, even if we weren't on your level as fighters (and granted, not all of us are, none of us are going to seriously argue against your ability to fight), we still outnumber you 30 to one and have the organizational capacity to leverage that for maximum effect.

I always gain a certain degree of respect for an opponent who puts up a good fight.  It's a bit of a combination of "honor a strong opponent" and "your resistance only makes me harder".  And as for my pixels, yeah, they'll get the snot blown out of them, but... they're pixels at the end of the day.

Good answer...

stewiedeath.jpg