Bear Force One Surrender Terms

Stewie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no, that's evident. I'm surprised Pacifica keeps you around, they usually have good taste.

Considering you find a thread that people would have considered stale in 2007 funny, I think objectively you don't have a good sense of taste and thus your opinion is irrelevant.

Just an FYI.

Just emulating your alliance.

So you think emulating something you perceive as pathetic is a good idea?

Considering you find a thread that people would have considered stale in 2007 funny, I think objectively you don't have a good sense of taste and thus your opinion is irrelevant.

Just an FYI.

So you think emulating something you perceive as pathetic is a good idea?

Nah, you're missing the point. Not to mention I didn't ever post I think the thread is funny. What's funny is Polar's blundering throuh this. It's fucking hilarious.

Nah, you're missing the point. Not to mention I didn't ever post I think the thread is funny. What's funny is Polar's blundering throuh this. It's fucking hilarious.

You certainly made a note of your approval of this action in your first post, and your way of doing so indicated a certain amount of amusement. If, however, you want to backtrack from that initial assessment, I will certainly understand.  After all, it certainly made you look like a nitwit.

Very honorable terms by BF1.  Polaris would be foolish to not be thankful for such mercy.

That's one take on the situation.

Certainly a flawed one and definitely one put forth by a man whose choice would seem to indicate he is either delusional or mindless, but a take nonetheless!

You certainly made a note of your approval of this action in your first post, and your way of doing so indicated a certain amount of amusement. If, however, you want to backtrack from that initial assessment, I will certainly understand.

Oh I certainly approve. I'm amused at this situation, and I could give 2 shits what your interpretation of that is.

After all, it certainly made you look like a nitwit.

As I said to the fellow earlier, you're in Polar. Calling other people nitwits, pathetic, etc is the very epitome of hypocrisy. Stop ruining what's left of your sad reputation.