Bear Force One Surrender Terms

Stewie

The only slot i filled was your moms and in the side your dad...... and like i said to you  i am a coward so why not hit me oooo yes i forgot  as i'm a retard your out of my range  and yes rats   who makes the most reports in CN once there AA goes to war? be truthful  now .

Your words are really hurting me sweet heart so enuff with trying to hurt me with words and take action on me you big bad gangster you .

just dont destroy all my infra as i worked so hard for it . 

Quoted and guess what?

Rats.  

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Stewie

Please stop bribing the Polar ICE Guards to let you pass through letters. You have no idea how expensive chocolate is and increasing the rations to two grams to stop them taking your bribes will hurt :(

On the subject of your surrender terms, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will seriously consider your offer and call you on your mobile should I wish to accept.

Kind Regards
Dajobo

P.S.

Brian said he's missing you but will wait at the bar in the hope you solve your visa issues one day and return home.
I have enclosed a photo to help you on the cold and lonely nights.

Brian.jpg

Never liked him anyway

tumblr_lcj7dh58aq1qb4uc0.gif Edited by Stewie

Actually it implies he doesn't know how to manage his nation.   :smug:

It implies he, like me, has been in a state of near-constant warfare. Come with better material. Some people know what they're doing but don't care too much for economic efficiency vs having fun playing how they like.

Again, come back when you actually do something, little bitch.

Well, after an analysis, I think I have three options.  

1: Ask Pacifica to DoW the mighty 10 nations of bf1.  

2: Leave Pacifica and join Polar.

3: Watch Polar grind you clowns into the dirt while eating popcorn and laughing hysterically at your self inflicted predicament that caused your demise.  

Honestly, I'd really rather option 1, but I'll need some feedback from a source first.  Taunting me really accomplishes nothing except making you look even more foolish, as you said you and your bf have Polar shaking in their boots.  

Hey everyone! We can all send secret aid to Bear Force One and Polar will never be able to figure out who it was without spying on everyone in the world!

Be careful man William Bonney might just make up a report on you and cry in the corner over not being cool .

It implies he, like me, has been in a state of near-constant warfare. Come with better material. Some people know what they're doing but don't care too much for economic efficiency vs having fun playing how they like.

Actually, if he was in a state of near constant warfare, he'd have a lot more casualties.  Seriously, loosen the ball cap there Neo.  

Again, come back when you actually do something, little bitch.

Yeah but first he has to make sigs to go along with the threats, then he has to switch to Grey and write up a DoE (these especially take a long time as you have to think up a funny theme and find pics to go along with it). Finally you have to line up people to ruin staggers before you actually do attack.  You can't expect all this in one day.

Hey everyone! We can all send secret aid to Bear Force One and Polar will never be able to figure out who it was without spying on everyone in the world!

Where do you think they've been getting money from? :smug:

Actually, if he was in a state of near constant warfare, he'd have a lot more casualties.  Seriously, loosen the ball cap there Neo.

You're truly one of a kind. Small nations have smaller casualties. Trout's war screen has been continuously active the past few weeks, if not months.

Well, after an analysis, I think I have three options.  

1: Ask Pacifica to DoW the mighty 10 nations of bf1.  

2: Leave Pacifica and join Polar.

3: Watch Polar grind you clowns into the dirt while eating popcorn and laughing hysterically at your self inflicted predicament that caused your demise.  

Honestly, I'd really rather option 1, but I'll need some feedback from a source first.  Taunting me really accomplishes nothing except making you look even more foolish, as you said you and your bf have Polar shaking in their boots.

You seem a very good bit upset. Maybe your nerves of steel belong in Polaris. Edited by Neo Uruk

please don't file a report on no one else ..... you just proved what i asked you lol    make a report again over me talking back to you and did you not call me A C.S  too there WilliamBonehead  or was that just me ? you forgot to mention that when you turned into a rat :)   its ok i wil give you some cheese .

Edited by Che78

please don't file a report on no one else ..... you just proved what i asked you lol    make a report again over me talking back to you and did you not call me A C.S  too there WilliamBonehead  or was that just me ? you forgot to mention that when you turned into a rat :)   its ok i wil give you some cheese .

Umm, your not the first dumb#!! I've reported, and secondly, implying you had intercourse with my parents...honestly, if you think posting trash like that is ok then you really need to get your head checked.  

[ooc]my mother passed away years ago $##wipe]

Umm, your not the first dumb#!! I've reported, and secondly, implying you had intercourse with my parents...honestly, if you think posting trash like that is ok then you really need to get your head checked.  

you and i know your full of crap but you got to do what you got to do to try and win and you sir WIN    your taking it way out left and bring in RL situations as i was talking abut something way different .

let it go now like i said you win .

Leave Pacifica already, honestly, how have they stood you this long. Shameful.

Whine about my slots being filled by MK nations.

Don't fill slots when open...

Also no nukes.. I should have eaten two by now... How else are the children of Stewieland meant to grow their third, fighting arms??

Touché Polar, you're not allowing me to gain casualties... Touché

Whine about my slots being filled by MK nations.

Don't fill slots when open...

Also no nukes.. I should have eaten two by now... How else are the children of Stewieland meant to grow their third, fighting arms??

Touché Polar, you're not allowing me to gain casualties... Touché

Careful man some one might report you for talking abut kids with 3 arms , dont you know there is some one here who has a sister with 3 arms  ... you so very kind sir have been warned .  

So what I've gathered from this thread is that neither side gives a &#$% about what the other side says or does, but both will continue to respond because ... what else is there to do around here anyway?

Pretty much

Dear Stewie

The animal protection agency have placed Brian in our permanent care after witnessing your horrendous mistreatment.

Brain is recovering and will from here on be the official Polar mascot.

Bandaged_Brian_by_BrianGriffinFan.jpg

Regards

Dajobo