Bounties Thread

Instr

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=455721

50 tech to whoever declares on him between now and 7-31 server. You are NOT authorized to do anything other than fire cruise missiles.

Is it because he's 24 days inactive and you hope the DoW email will bring him back before deletion?

IIRC nations hitting the 24th day already trigger an automated email, but I could be wrong. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Is it because he's 24 days inactive and you hope the DoW email will bring him back before deletion?

IIRC nations hitting the 24th day already trigger an automated email, but I could be wrong. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

I'll forgive you because you haven't been in a global war in a while. :P

There's a setting in-game that sends you an email when someone declares war on you, regardless of your inactivity.

I'll forgive you because you haven't been in a global war in a while. :P

There's a setting in-game that sends you an email when someone declares war on you, regardless of your inactivity.

I'll forgive you just because you're Gopher (what other reason may I ever need to forgive you for anything?)
But that in-game setting is exactly what I was referring to with "the DoW email", in the post you quoted... :)

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=455721

50 tech to whoever declares on him between now and 7-31 server. You are NOT authorized to do anything other than fire cruise missiles.

Don't you think you should maybe offer more than the equivalent of three million dollars? Three million dollars isn't exactly a lot of money these days. Virtucon alone makes over nine [i]billion[/i] dollars a year!

Don't you think you should maybe offer more than the equivalent of three million dollars? Three million dollars isn't exactly a lot of money these days. Virtucon alone makes over nine billion dollars a year!

I'd offer $100,000,000,000 to get back the member the NPO lost today   :(