A Note to DRN

Neo Uruk

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion of LPH is that it is an honorable alliance that I currently only know only one member of, Kiloist. Other than that, I do not know LPH.

I do not know you Rey and I will overlook your attempt to inflame this situation as nothing more than answering in defense of your alliance.

The DRN has no interest in Kiloist or LPH. We never have. We do not see LPH in either a negative or positive light. That is because we do not know LPH.

As I said, and will say again now, Rey, you may gladly take up any issues you have with Dominion policy with me.

I am the Sovereign of DRN. I lead this alliance.

Thank you again.

DRN Sovereign,
GinoTheRoman

My opinion of LPH is that it is an honorable alliance that I currently only know only one member of, Kiloist. Other than that, I do not know LPH.

I do not know you Rey and I will overlook your attempt to inflame this situation as nothing more than answering in defense of your alliance.

The DRN has no interest in Kiloist or LPH. We never have. We do not see LPH in either a negative or positive light. That is because we do not know LPH.

As I said, and will say again now, Rey, you may gladly take up any issues you have with Dominion policy with me.

I am the Sovereign of DRN. I lead this alliance.

Thank you again.

DRN Sovereign,
GinoTheRoman

My ban on your forums not being lifted shows that you do not wish to discuss anything with me. Take your attempts to claw desperately for some high ground elsewhere. Your alliance committed an act of war against mine, I gave you amnesty, and you and yours have done nothing but spit in my face.

I let you get away with hitting my alliance member on flimsy evidence

Then, you banned me from IRC.

First mistake of an alliance leader, not sticking up for your membership. Not a good start.

But, then they banned you from IRC? How could you let that happen! How could you!

Elementary fights in here.

First mistake of an alliance leader, not sticking up for your membership. Not a good start.

But, then they banned you from IRC? How could you let that happen! How could you!

Elementary fights in here.

Ooh, Rey. I bet that burns.

Trust me, it wasn't out of a lack of concern for my members. You trying to drag me down every time you post is getting funny, though

Trust me, it wasn't out of a lack of concern for my members. You trying to drag me down every time you post is getting funny, though

Hey, it's happened to us all. While leading TRS, I gave a member up (Comrade Goby). I found out the evidence was doctored, and gave the alliance in question 24 hours to release him before I began nuking them personally. My member was then freed.

Your move, here.

Hey, it's happened to us all. While leading TRS, I gave a member up (Comrade Goby). I found out the evidence was doctored, and gave the alliance in question 24 hours to release him before I began nuking them personally. My member was then freed.

Your move, here.

If you really want to know what's going on, you can ask instead of assuming I'm not at work.

I also announced it publicly, and avoided the behind the scenes actions, which are boring and not as quick. It's essentially attacking a member of yours, which is an act of war. Not to mention, it was topped off with doctoring, and sketchy business. There's really a clear choice to be made here, and a good leader will always have the stones to protect their members.

The alliance in question was also 4-5 times my size and better connected. How far are you willing to go to prove a point?

Just a leadership test, here. I'm not criticizing. Just offering advice from someone who has been here.

I also announced it publicly, and avoided the behind the scenes actions, which are boring and not as quick. It's essentially attacking a member of yours, which is an act of war. Not to mention, it was topped off with doctoring, and sketchy business. There's really a clear choice to be made here, and a good leader will always have the stones to protect their members.

The alliance in question was also 4-5 times my size and better connected. How far are you willing to go to prove a point?

Just a leadership test, here. I'm not criticizing. Just offering advice from someone who has been here.

We had and have every intention to defend each of our members militarily to the best of our abilities. That said, in this case the attacks were ceasing and the question was about reparations. Rey and I discussed it and decided out of kindness and the like not to seek reps. If that marks us as bad leaders, then I suppose we're just the worst. 

If there are rogue members of DRN who are engaging in acts of war with other Alliances, banning people without permission from the Sovereign and so forth, would it not be prudent for action to be taken against said individuals?

I cannot help but feel that they are the real causes for this drama. I wish good luck to Gino in dealing with the real 'traitors' in this whole affair.

If there are rogue members of DRN who are engaging in acts of war with other Alliances, banning people without permission from the Sovereign and so forth, would it not be prudent for action to be taken against said individuals?

I cannot help but feel that they are the real causes for this drama. I wish good luck to Gino in dealing with the real 'traitors' in this whole affair.

I offered Gino the option to pay 30m in reps, which seems good enough for a show of faith, as I assume he wants to keep his members. I was willing to walk away with just an apology until, after giving me an apology, he decided to poach from LPH. He has denied to pay reps, on the ground that 10 slots of aid would be "extortion". We'll be in touch again soon, I'm sure. Edited by Neo Uruk

I offered Gino the option to pay 30m in reps, which seems good enough for a show of faith, as I assume he wants to keep his members. I was willing to walk away with just an apology until, after giving me an apology, he decided to poach from LPH. He has denied to pay reps, on the ground that 10 slots of aid would be "extortion". We'll be in touch again soon, I'm sure.

I would probably be in touch, tonight.

If there was actually some kind of announced policy action to be taken as part of the OP (ie, "we will not accept any action against our applicant and will roll any nation that touches it"), and not just a "what the fuck guys", the thread would have had a more visible "point". Without one, the thread looks unnecessary to people who just see it as an extension of a conversation gone wrong (and who then ask why the conversation has to be here and not via ingame or IRC PMs).

I'm glad we can at least agree that the initial actions undertaken by the DRN representative were unnecessary and juvenile.

Roll Rey.

You should have taken the bans like a man. Also let them ZI your members.

Unless you're joking (and I imagine you are) I sincerely fear for your membership. Upon rereading I'm certain you are. ;)

In any event, I'm confident LPH knows exactly what they're doing and that they will continue acting with prudence, regardless of where DRN takes things from here. Kashmir will continue to keep a close eye on this situation.

Still a better alliance leader than Chimaera.

Still got a hard on for Chim and MI6 I see. How sweet. 

As for this situation, DRN just needs to stop with the stupidity. Or keep it up, maybe it will lead to a global war...

Still got a hard on for Chim and MI6 I see. How sweet. 

As for this situation, DRN just needs to stop with the stupidity. Or keep it up, maybe it will lead to a global war...

I can't help it. He's so adorable when he's mad.

Besides, now that Haruhi has been driven into exile, I have to make fun of someone. :(

---

Congrats to LPH on your victory, or whatever.