Los Pollos Hermanos Announcement

pPbmKvn.png

Hey everybody. So I left Rey in charge of LPH for a week and he managed to not ruin it completely. In fact, we've got some new members and increased forum activity. While this normally would warrant an announcement in and of itself (that is, an announcement that Rey didn't fuck everything up), my purpose today is to inform you all that we are, effective immediately, extending protection to the AA of "Nightmare Movement". We will be discussing a formal protectorate with them shortly, but in the interim we want to stop raids from happening and stuff. Feel free to PM us about how bad of a political move this is, how dumb I was to put Rey in gov, or how I'm an evil, evil dictator hell-bent on disbanding alliances. 

Signed for LPH,

The Corporate Boardroom

bZ80i3z.gif

In fact, we've got some new members and increased forum activity...extending protection to the AA of "Nightmare Movement"...

I didn't even know your chicken could feed a family of four? Guess you all are moving on up [insert Jefferson's theme here]...

Edited by Ovidsidios