LoSS Treaty Web

Phoebus

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set Alliance rank to 1-1 and watch GPA go buck wild upon your screen.

In doing this and then attempting to revert back to the top 100, I ended up with nothing but the bubble for WTF, static and in the middle of the screen, unable to change anything no matter the settings.

That was appropriate. 

When entering a new treaty, what does Treaty Link mean?

What Wes said. It's not required to enter the treaty link, but in the future we may provide a searchable treaty database, so links could be nice.

Very nice. The only thing I would ask about is if you are planning to add the same feature the 3D web has, where cursing over an alliance gives you a list of their treaties? I personally find that easier than looking at all the lines and colors.

Personally, I'm still partial to the 3D version, though since I'm the main one updating it these days... :p  I will say, its  interesting to see just one kind of treaty.

Upon further review, this really needs a way to put in temporary hypothetically ties and watch the balls bounce without messing with the real data.

I support that idea.

(Or do you mean support as in help code it? Because I'm definitely not capable of that :P)

Alex and I count as 10 opinions each.  And 0 workers.

This really show well how tangled the web is. If you turn on all types of treaties, then most of the time you can go from alliance A to alliance B in 7 or less links.

I love it how there is the main web and then the AE and allies when you turn off protectorates.

A good idea would be the option to edit existing treaties (well, if this is already in there I can't find it) so then you can update the web if treaties are upgraded or withdrawn from.

nice mk npo madp, and I believe DR isn't a MADP.. nor Dos Equis.

Should probably moderate the input into it, just to avoid things like that which are clearly not the case (unless I missed something).

Edited by Penlugue Solaris