Quality vs. Quantity

hormones74

Why are you people so hateful? I'm actually happy with my allies and our FA path. If I wasn't then we wouldn't be here today.
This will be the first time in almost 6 years of CN that I will have been taken to zi. It's a very new experience for me.
Its just disappointing that its coming from the likes of the alliances I never had respect for. And most of this is due to their war ability, which they lack.

I find it funny that you first talk about how this is the first time in 6yrs your going to ZI, and then try and intimate those doing this to you for the first time suck at it. You contradict yourself in that very statement as those whom 'suck' are fucking you up far worse then you have ever been fucked up before LOL what a whiner, take your ZI like a man and quit complaining like you sit down to pee. :gun:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the NS of their PM nations, it makes complete strategic sense for them to be there. Perhaps one day you EQ fellows will realize these things.

In PM: Come out and fight you cowards!
Out of PM: We are destroying you guys! (Despite overwhelming numerical advantage)

Also intoxicated hormones topics always end up going in a good direction.

I find it funny that you first talk about how this is the first time in 6yrs your going to ZI, and then try and intimate those doing this to you for the first time suck at it. You contradict yourself in that very statement as those whom 'suck' are fucking you up far worse then you have ever been fucked up before LOL what a whiner, take your ZI like a man and quit complaining like you sit down to pee. :gun:

It took 5 people over the course of 3 weeks to get me here, so yeah.

It took 5 people over the course of 3 weeks to get me here, so yeah.

whether it took 5, 10, 20 etc and 3-Infinity weeks, the point is you HAVE been beat the hell up and it shall only continue, so suck it up buttercup cuz we have all the time in the world for this, hell people have waited 2-3 YEARS for this, ya think they are unhappy having it continue? Especially as time goes by we get to read and post in these bawww-matic 3 star diamond threads?

Pffft, keep dreamin my man and maybe one day peace will come and you can then start to apply ointment to your obviously inflamed posterior :popcorn:

whether it took 5, 10, 20 etc and 3-Infinity weeks, the point is you HAVE been beat the hell up and it shall only continue, so suck it up buttercup cuz we have all the time in the world for this, hell people have waited 2-3 YEARS for this, ya think they are unhappy having it continue? Especially as time goes by we get to read and post in these bawww-matic 3 star diamond threads?

Pffft, keep dreamin my man and maybe one day peace will come and you can then start to apply ointment to your obviously inflamed posterior :popcorn:

I believe your side will want peace before my side does. I'm also willing to bet you guys will have alliances dropping out before we do.
I just realized something, my bills are extremely inexpensive now. I can fight for a very long time and eventually your "friends" will realize the are just your meatshields and become demoralized because of their sudden realization.

Can you tell me how that kool aid tastes?

I believe your side will want peace before my side does. I'm also willing to bet you guys will have alliances dropping out before we do.
I just realized something, my bills are extremely inexpensive now. I can fight for a very long time and eventually your "friends" will realize the are just your meatshields and become demoralized because of their sudden realization.

it hasnt happened to CnG after 3 wars, I doubt it's going to happen to anyone on our side.

This side, that side, who cares

I'm having fun, LoSS is having fun and if GOONS want to believe they're winning this war then thats their right. Sure they've lost over half their NS but I'm not about to start a thread or make posts loling at the misfortune, I care than I'm having fun and my alliance is doing well, enjoying themselves and the noobs gaining war experience, how quickly the enemy is dying has very little to do with it at all

Why are you people so hateful? I'm actually happy with my allies and our FA path. If I wasn't then we wouldn't be here today.
This will be the first time in almost 6 years of CN that I will have been taken to zi. It's a very new experience for me.
Its just disappointing that its coming from the likes of the alliances I never had respect for. And most of this is due to their war ability, which they lack.

In the whole history of the world, it's never ever happened that a rag-tag group has faced what is supposed to be an unbeatable foe. . .and has done just that.  No, I'm not in the camp that believes the war is won.  But I'm firmly in the camp of those who believes absolutely it can be done.  Posturing and whining doesn't win the war.  Hold off on both and just keep fighting.  That's what we're here for.

I am lost as to what you hope to accomplish here. If you are winning, which perhaps you are, why inform us? Is it not preferred that we continue on to our ruin? The way I see it, either you have stolen victory and your efforts here are counterproductive, or you're losing and the message you offer is untrue. In either case the current state of things is ambiguous and claims of victory depend on disputed criteria, so I'm not exactly concerned- most likely both sides will ultimately form their own opinions about the outcomes and determine themselves to have satisfied their objectives. In short we can all agree that we will disagree about how things have shaped up and will shape up in the coming months.

I'm really disappointed though, a more nuanced take would have been that those with the means to rebuild, those individuals with warchests, ought to be considered the winners, and will always be the winners agnostic of affiliation or end of war outcomes. This is my perspective anyway, so why don't we all just take a moment out of our bickering and give ourselves a pat on the back - good job guys- now lets get ready for some delicious post war tech hmm?

Edited by iamthey

I am lost as to what you hope to accomplish here. If you are winning, which perhaps you are, why inform us? Is it not preferred that we continue on to our ruin? The way I see it, either you have stolen victory and your efforts here are counterproductive, or you're losing and the message you offer is untrue. In either case the current state of things is ambiguous and claims of victory depend on disputed criteria. 

Are you seriously that delusional that you think your side isn't spouting off the same crap?

Are you seriously that delusional that you think your side isn't spouting off the same crap?

Edited my post a little, I'm a bit compulsive about that (but the argument stands). Regardless, I don't see where I made any comment on the validity/quality of the propaganda being put out by my side. Regardless, even if they are doing precisely what hormones has done here, I don't see what that has to do with me- if they share in the same argumentative form showcased by the OP then shame on them. I am glad we both agree the OP is 'crap' though.

You haven't. Also, tell lordtyrion he'll need to waste more than 2.6bill on infra to escape...

Who said he was trying to escape genius

now lets get ready for some delicious post war tech hmm?

Keep dreaming, you will not get 1 unit of tech from us post war Edited by pd73bassman