Good people send money and troops

Ubuntu the Great

Good people's should send money and troops to 4 Zulu nations so we may killen more bad people enemies. Bad people you should all stay still and wait your turn. Ubuntu the Great and my alliance is coming to kill you. Please wait patiently. Send aid to these 4. I in return shall give you all the holy blessings of me Ubuntu the Great. So it is written.

smittygirl75
Alvin Bismark
Milo Swazi
Ubuntu the Great

The ODN nation of Lacadaemon led by leader "banned" was fighting 3 Zulu nations. He got much aid in money and soldiers from fellow ODN. He brag how he will win. He ask each to surrender . Zulu stay quiet say nothing. Today he use his last aid slot and got more money and troops. We pick at him using up his money. We watch him foolishly waste soldiers and money. He message us to talk to him because we not fun. He poke the Zulu lion. He brag of his strength. Today we get some aid. Now he see Zulu like he never saw before. He attack 2 ground attacks and lose both. His planes shot from the air. Our spies change his Defcon and 1 nation attacks and beats bad enemy man. Then another attacks and also wins all. 3 Zulu all set ready to finish target and I say oh my goodness where is Lacadaemon nation? It gone! He delete his nation in face of superior Zulu forces. He commit suicide so Zulu not over run him. ODN give him $15 million and 10,000 soldiers in last 10 days alone and it all gone to dust! Zulu Great Victory! Great day in Zulu history !

Zulu like all good people. We fight although outnumbered. We fight with little money. We fight with no treaties. We fight not knowing who will stay with us to the end of these wars. Why we fight? We fight for our friends. We shall not abandon them in their time of need. Let the world of Bob know. Zulu honorable. Zulu Brave. We ask for respect in world of big alliances and respect shall be given back.

The ODN nation of Lacadaemon led by leader "banned" was fighting 3 Zulu nations. He got much aid in money and soldiers from fellow ODN. He brag how he will win. He ask each to surrender . Zulu stay quiet say nothing. Today he use his last aid slot and got more money and troops. We pick at him using up his money. We watch him foolishly waste soldiers and money. He message us to talk to him because we not fun. He poke the Zulu lion. He brag of his strength. Today we get some aid. Now he see Zulu like he never saw before. He attack 2 ground attacks and lose both. His planes shot from the air. Our spies change his Defcon and 1 nation attacks and beats bad enemy man. Then another attacks and also wins all. 3 Zulu all set ready to finish target and I say oh my goodness where is Lacadaemon nation? It gone! He delete his nation in face of superior Zulu forces. He commit suicide so Zulu not over run him. ODN give him $15 million and 10,000 soldiers in last 10 days alone and it all gone to dust! Zulu Great Victory! Great day in Zulu history !

It is moments like theses that make sending aid worthwhile. I see nothing but good things in the future for the Zulu. The Zulu lion will devour many of the bad enemies before all is said and done. I pledge my money to the Zulu Cause.

admin deleted my nation, not your war efforts, and I destroyed more from each of the 4 Zulu nations I fought than the 4 combined were able to destroy in return.  Some war machine.  Also, it was 12 million in aid.  Still, not bad for a nation that started during the conflict.

I will give Zulu some credit though, despite outnumbering their opponent and being outgunned by him, nobody actually took up my offer to individually surrender.  Most other alliances in that range, I'd have been able to pull 2 out of 4 off the battlefield entirely.

Edited by Banned

admin deleted my nation, not your war efforts, and I destroyed more from each of the 4 Zulu nations I fought than the 4 combined were able to destroy in return.  Some war machine.  Also, it was 12 million in aid.  Still, not bad for a nation that started during the conflict.

I will give Zulu some credit though, despite outnumbering their opponent and being outgunned by him, nobody actually took up my offer to individually surrender.  Most other alliances in that range, I'd have been able to pull 2 out of 4 off the battlefield entirely.

Says the man with no nation.......

Says the man with no nation.......

He has one. Mighty Admin granted his prayer to re-establish a nation long dead, smiting the other one and making it as nothing. Truly Admin is all-powerful, all-merciful.

He has one. Mighty Admin granted his prayer to re-establish a nation long dead, smiting the other one and making it as nothing. Truly Admin is all-powerful, all-merciful.

yes

he is here

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=520285

in peace mode.

Edited by Lenny N Karl

yup, slipped in last night.

I fought Zulu, stood 4 on 1 against Zulu while also winning a front against an MHA nation.  It's not really that impressive at the bottom, and war in the sub 1k NS range isn't really going to change the grand scheme of things. 

Also, I was not in peace mode when I last posted.  I guess I was was getting bored waiting for eQ to use that huge numbers advantage.