Mushroom Kingdom Declaration

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1358777378' post='3082212']
That doesnt really dispute the fact Umbrella has intentionally ensured anyone who even came close to them(fark) got curbstomped twice, I don't get why people on your side try to pretend like they havent intentionally avoided any close war for quite a long time and attempted to ensure umbrella simply doesnt have anyone in range that isnt their ally.
[/quote]

~StRaTeGy~

Get it yet?

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1358775506' post='3082183']
If you understand anything about war strategy. MK is genius in this kind of stuff. They actually use their head to think instead of just trying to score an easy win with numbers. If you cannot see the strategy, ask your MoD. If your MoD do not understand, move to a better alliance.
[/quote]

Everyone knows it's a strategy, it's been a strategy we've all used. MK uses the "Cowards" comment every time someone uses the said strategy. You would know that if you could speak English.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358780779' post='3082265']
Everyone knows it's a strategy, it's been a strategy we've all used. MK uses the "Cowards" comment every time someone uses the said strategy. You would know that if you could speak English.
[/quote]

No, MK called alliances out when they employed it for months on end.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1358781910' post='3082279']
No, MK called alliances out when they employed it for months on end.
[/quote]

Pretty sure in the Dave war they were making remarks about several alliances when they entered the war. Including NATO.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358782055' post='3082284']

Pretty sure in the Dave war they were making remarks about several alliances when they entered the war. Including NATO.
[/quote]
and then NATO went out and put on a rather impressive performance.

Our respect is earned and I give them credit.

:: PAGE 10 INTERMISSION ::

Brought to you by: Page 11!

So far in this soon-to-be-legendary thread, we've learned that:

1) D34th is an idiot, and we look forward to his retort.
2) It's OK when we do it, but it's horrible when you do it blah blah blah
3) The usual suspects are demonstrating the coveted grade of average intelligence we've come to expect and are sincerely grateful for
4) Nothing noteworthy to mention here
5) Here either

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/montypythonworld/MOL%20-%20introduction%20fish.jpg[/img]

In conclusion, I'd like to take this opportunity to once again thank you in advance for your continued professionalism.

We now return to your regularly scheduled bawwing.

-Uncle Porksaber

Edited by Blake Griffinin
: mod edit: Removed inappropriate image.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358780779' post='3082265']
[/quote]

Yeah, no. When what we're doing is part of a strategy to win, what the other side did previously was to limit damage.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1358784713' post='3082341']
:: PAGE 10 INTERMISSION ::

Brought to you by: Page 11!

So far in this soon-to-be-legendary thread, we've learned that:

1) D34th is an idiot, and we look forward to his retort.
2) It's OK when we do it, but it's horrible when you do it blah blah blah
3) The usual suspects are demonstrating the coveted grade of average intelligence we've come to expect and are sincerely grateful for
4) Nothing noteworthy to mention here
5) Here either

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/montypythonworld/MOL%20-%20introduction%20fish.jpg[/img]

In conclusion, I'd like to take this opportunity to once again thank you in advance for your continued professionalism.

We now return to your regularly scheduled bawwing.

-Uncle Porksaber
[/quote]

Thats another thing, Now that DH & Co. aren't pulling puppet strings anymore, no ones gonna pretend to laugh at your jokes.

Feels good to say that btw.

Edited by Blake Griffinin
: mod edit: Removed inappropriate image.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358784865' post='3082343']
Yeah, no. When what we're doing is part of a strategy to win, what the other side did previously was to limit damage.
[/quote]

Your strategy isn't to limit damage to your nations? Does that mean your trying to increase damage to your nations? I don't think you guys thought this through all the way. That's ok, Ai and Co. just want a fun war, Im sure they'll let you see some of the war guide or something. :D

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358784981' post='3082346']
Your strategy isn't to limit damage to your nations? Does that mean your trying to increase damage to your nations? I don't think you guys thought this through all the way. That's ok, Ai and Co. just want a fun war, Im sure they'll let you see some of the war guide or something. :D
[/quote]

The fact that you keep harping on this in every thread does nothing to hide your poor understanding of the situation.

Also porksaber post pictures of your strawberries.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358784981' post='3082346']
[/quote]
It seems you can't grasp the true form of MK's attacks.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358785280' post='3082350']
It seems you can't grasp the true form of MK's attacks.
[/quote]

I've fought MK a few times actually. Every single time I [u][b]literally[/b][/u] had no one fight back. To their credit, one of my targets deleted for inactivity, so only 5 of them are still in MK. :)

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358784895' post='3082344']
Thats another thing, Now that DH & Co. aren't pulling puppet strings anymore, no ones gonna pretend to laugh at your jokes.

[/quote]

my heart, it is slain!

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358785496' post='3082353']
I've fought MK a few times actually. Every single time I [u][b]literally[/b][/u] had no one fight back. To their credit, one of my targets deleted for inactivity, so only 5 of them are still in MK. :)
[/quote]

this is you [i][u][b]literally![/b][/u][/i]
0 Attacking + 0 Defending = 0 Casualties

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1358786277' post='3082370']
this is you [i][u][b]literally![/b][/u][/i]
0 Attacking + 0 Defending = 0 Casualties
[/quote]

Check my nation start date and my forums start date. Sorry for making you look like an idoit btw.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358784895' post='3082344']

[/quote]

At least we all will still have you to laugh at.