Imperial Decree

Brehon

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357835057' post='3073930']
Including you.
[/quote]

BURRRRRN. Hereno, you need some ice for that sick burn? Ooooohhhh!!!

I was surprised it took so long for Kaskus to start chest thumping and ranting about how NSO needed NPO :rolleyes:

Oh, and it's about time you white knights showed up to complain about the evil NSO/NPO!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]So the issue here is Kaskus looking for NSO admittance that they ask for NPO’s help. Why do you even seek it? Too feel victorious? Claim what you want, believe what you want. In the end that will not be what is going to be written when your leadership signs the cessation of hostilities.[/b]

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357822055' post='3073813']
Treaty is about obligation. Not about right.
Treaty says you are obligated to do something for you partner.
Treaty is not what grant you right to do something .

Treaty says ...well just in case you will leave us when we need you, let us put it in writing because we still have doubt for each other. When there is no doubt, there is no need of treaty to tell you what you have to do, because we trust each other and believe they will make the right call.
Make sense?
[/quote]

You would think after the laundry list of screw ups that you have been involved with that you guys would be better at damage control.

Edited by AirMe

When an alliance decides they just want to let things burn it should come as no shock to anyone they miss the concept of strategy or complete lack pf any thought into the connections of allies and this thing known as the treaty web. I will forgive you the either intentional ignorance or actual ignorance (or even laziness) of not looking at the entire battlefield and the possible players.

I have no problem admitting the hit on Kaskus was 100% intentional. I have no problem admitting I am doing things for my allies and certainly adding some control to a situation. I have no problem admitting I am giving NEW a chance to back off and out of this.

Certainly people would have loved for me to hit NEW and specifically I know WHY they would like me to do that. Sorry, I do what is best for me and mine without question. Now take a step back and look at the entire situation. If you still don't understand the world of things and the general politics of this game, continue by all means with your chest thumping followed by the flow of tears. After all you do want war, you have it. You want things to burn to watch the fire, you have it. Why complain?

For the record NSO did not ask. I offered, it is that simple.

Hiro - nope. The individual jumped and his attack at that time was not sanctioned and certainly we took care of that.

As for my people speaking... oh I get it, they can't speak their mind while the reset of you go on and on with drivel. Get over yourself and realize you don't own the comments around here.

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1357835841' post='3073938']
[b]So the issue here is Kaskus looking for NSO admittance that they ask for NPO’s help. Why do you even seek it? Too feel victorious? Claim what you want, believe what you want. In the end that will not be what is going to be written when your leadership signs the cessation of hostilities.[/b]
[/quote]

I am not in Kaskus, this is a simple mater of NSO manning up and NPO admitting what the true intentions of this war are.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357838002' post='3073954']
Isaac you have been so brilliant of action in the past, tell me our true intentions seeing as I posted directly what those intentions are. Humor me.
[/quote]

This should be good.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357832352' post='3073913']
Oh come on. You needed help and has been looking for every excuse to call in your allies.

Man to man here, no need to be ashamed, admit that you needed help in a war you promised that you would fight and would enjoy fighting on your own.

Do you want me to go to your DoW thread and quote your change of tone as it progressed?
[/quote]

Oh good I knew this line would come out. Alright here it goes!

[quote]
[b]Likuliku - Right as I engaged sent into anarchy at update[/b]
Desired Religion: Buddhism
Desired Government: Capitalist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
Total Money: $20,839,001
Technology: 71.14 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/9/2013 8:09:25 AM
Trade Partners: DanKCl
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

[b]Likuliku - Today this morning after buying from 300 infra to 999.99 infra; and from 20-ish tech to 140 tech.[/b]

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Likuliku. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Buddhism
Desired Government: Capitalist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 20
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
Total Money: $4,718,660
Technology: 137.48 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/10/2013 9:12:22 AM
Trade Partners: DanKCl
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 46
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 135
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 3
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0[/quote]

So my question, since when is is smart to use 4/5 of your wc to get bigger than your opponents? When it does nothing but make it more fun to crush you? While I can see it being effective if you were fighting 1 on 1 but when our upper tier is free to send dongs? I must admit I am completely baffled.

As to all this talk of NEW and whether they aided Kaskus or not is irrelevant, I sent messages to several of the NEW nations that sent aid and received a response that was as much a slap in the face what Kaskus continues to do to the NSO. ([url="http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/Palmer06/Kaskus3_zps60a9ced9.png"]http://i1215.photobu...zps60a9ced9.png[/url])

So you see this is more a matter of Kaskus and NEW being complete idiots together, hoping that we at the NSO would allow it to continue. Yet we watched what happened to GOONS we saw what made them require all of PB to help put you down, we aren't making those same mistakes and so far we have been successful, any who say otherwise are foolish, all of Kaskus' nations are under 30k NS, using nukes on nations that don't have SDIs or WRCs so the damage is skewed, for now.

But remember something, Kaskus is really running out of money after all the infra jumps they have decided to make to out-size our lower tier to do more damage for less gain. What will happen when they have no more money and require more aid from NEW? Will NEW pull another stupid stunt? Or will they finally let Kaskus be destroyed?

Edited by Longshadow

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357838002' post='3073954']
Isaac you have been so brilliant of action in the past, tell me our true intentions seeing as I posted directly what those intentions are. Humor me.
[/quote]

Yes because everything you have posted has been 100% accurate and true. I forgot I should automatically assume everything posted by NPO is 100% honest.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357839223' post='3073959']
Yes because everything you have posted has been 100% accurate and true. I forgot I should automatically assume everything posted by NPO is 100% honest.
[/quote]
You seem to be avoiding answering him, please try again.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357838692' post='3073957']
Oh good I knew this line would come out. Alright here it goes!

So my question, since when is is smart to use 4/5 of your wc to get bigger than your opponents? When it does nothing but make it more fun to crush you? While I can see it being effective if you were fighting 1 on 1 but when our upper tier is free to send dongs? I must admit I am completely baffled.

As to all this talk of NEW and whether they aided Kaskus or not is irrelevant, I sent messages to several of the NEW nations that sent aid and received a response that was as much a slap in the face what Kaskus continues to do to the NSO. ([url="http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/Palmer06/Kaskus3_zps60a9ced9.png"]http://i1215.photobu...zps60a9ced9.png[/url])

So you see this is more a matter of Kaskus and NEW being complete idiots together, hoping that we at the NSO would allow it to continue. Yet we watched what happened to GOONS we saw what made them require all of PB to help put you down, we aren't making those same mistakes and so far we have been successful, any who say otherwise are foolish, all of Kaskus' nations are under 30k NS, using nukes on nations that don't have SDIs or WRCs so the damage is skewed, for now.

But remember something, Kaskus is really running out of money after all the infra jumps they have decided to make to out-size our lower tier to do more damage for less gain. What will happen when they have no more money and require more aid from NEW? Will NEW pull another stupid stunt? Or will they finally let Kaskus be destroyed?
[/quote]

Just like it's wise sending this nation into war with a whopping WC of $47 http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=383734

or what about Germania with his 15k infra and a 57 million warchest?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1357839317' post='3073963']
You seem to be avoiding answering him, please try again.
[/quote]

Didn't you know? Isaac had to get blown up by Kaskus nations to shut him up, he's trying to redeem himself in their eyes. Yet he just can't pull it off, he's too afraid that his new alliance will tell him to shut up as well.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357839399' post='3073964']
Just like it's wise sending this nation into war with a whopping WC of $47 [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=383734"]http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=383734[/url]

or what about Germania with his 15k infra and a 57 million warchest?
[/quote]

I won't deny there are some nations with !@#$%* WCs all around (I mean every alliance has them) but this nation had a nice WC and then spent it all to try to get bigger than those attacking it and yet will still fail. So good job trying to deflect??

Ahh so instead of responding you decide to deflect and attempt to justify not responding. Simply answer the question. In addition please go ahead and tell me what isn't factual about my DOW or my posts here? Don't be shy, I am more than welcoming to the discussion.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1357838520' post='3073956']
I feel you are about to be let down again, old friend.
[/quote]
[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357839223' post='3073959']
[/quote]

Yep, seems Pansy called it. A poor attempt at a deflection when called out.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357839589' post='3073968']
Ahh so instead of responding you decide to deflect and attempt to justify not responding. Simply answer the question. In addition please go ahead and tell me what isn't factual about my DOW or my posts here? Don't be shy, I am more than welcoming to the discussion.
[/quote]

Only avoiding repeating my self, if you want me to read back, you should do the same.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357839589' post='3073968']
[/quote]

You are trying to argue rationally with an inherently irrational person. That will lead to an obvious and inevitable conclusion.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357839547' post='3073967']
Didn't you know? Isaac had to get blown up by Kaskus nations to shut him up, he's trying to redeem himself in their eyes. Yet he just can't pull it off, he's too afraid that his new alliance will tell him to shut up as well.

I won't deny there are some nations with !@#$%* WCs all around (I mean every alliance has them) but this nation had a nice WC and then spent it all to try to get bigger than those attacking it and yet will still fail. So good job trying to deflect??
[/quote]

What about boudica, that has money and sold all his infrastructure?

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357839981' post='3073970']
Only avoiding repeating my self, if you want me to read back, you should do the same.
[/quote]

Isaac you aren't very good at this are you? I thought you would have learned to run away after the slamming we gave you before. Don't make the big bad boogie men come out and tell you to shut up again ;)

e:
[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357840091' post='3073972']
What about boudica, that has money and sold all his infrastructure?
[/quote]

Good sir you must be trying really hard to deflect from my point. People said Kaskus was good at war, I simply am showing that you aren't good at war you are good at being a pain in the bloody arse. While there are nations that need some help learning to fight (Which is why war is a wonderful :gun:) my point is with the fact that Kaskus has nothing left to lose and its money reserves are drying up BECAUSE they continue to try to deal more damage to thsoe they are at war with by buying up lots of infra and tech spending godly amounts of money that would be better spent rebuilding or waging war.

But I forgot about something:
[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1357840035' post='3073971']
You are trying to argue rationally with an inherently irrational person. That will lead to an obvious and inevitable conclusion.
[/quote]

Edited by Longshadow

Man, can't believe I read this whole thread. It's unreal the delusions Kaskus members will pace themselves through to believe they are superior fighters - the justifications are endless and moronic. Brehon has clearly stated his position, and has "drawn a line in the sand." Now I know metaphors don't transfer language barriers well, so if any of you Kaskus guys need clarification, i'll be happy to explain it to you. Find me on IRC.

That being said, good luck to NPO and NSO in this most righteous crusade.