An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1356703609' post='3068788']
Maybe if you people (lookin' at you, Rotary Union) wouldn't just sit there taking it like Issac's mother, then wait until the last day to nuke me so I can't declare. Break time!
[/quote]

Friend, let us not do that. What has Issac's mother has to do with this? I know that the play can be emotional, but there is no reason to cross the line of decency.
Let us keep it within the line or you will find yourself a difficult life ahead.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1356724277' post='3068855']
Not so many posts, oh well people must be busy. But Sith I am still waiting for my Damn Egg Samish. Before there were eggs all over, hell people had it on their face!

And Hereno, no anwser my calls, i will send flowers.
[/quote]

Who are you?

I thought flowers was good, but if you want me to sing/serenada ya here goes.

"Who Are You"
I woke up in a Soho doorway
The policeman knew my name
He said, "You can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away"
I staggered back to the underground
The breeze blew back my hair
I remembered throwing punches around
And preachin' from my chair

Who are you
Who who who who
Who are you
Who who who who

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1356740664' post='3068938']
I thought flowers was good, but if you want me to sing/serenada ya here goes.

"Who Are You"
I woke up in a Soho doorway
The policeman knew my name
He said, "You can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away"
I staggered back to the underground
The breeze blew back my hair
I remembered throwing punches around
And preachin' from my chair

Who are you
Who who who who
Who are you
Who who who who
[/quote]

That sounded a [i]little[/i] like a dying clown -- with a streak of rin tin tin.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1356755335' post='3069012']
When all is said and done NSO will be winners.
[/quote]

Given the disparity between the two alliances in terms of membership numbers, at some level that is a certainty. However the devil is in the details. A relatively quick negotiated end could be very favorable for the NSO, but knowing Kaskus as I do, I also know that if they feel they are being slighted they will continue to fight and do enormous damage to the lower tiers of the NSO. Coincidentally, the lower tiers are where most of NSO strength lies. If this drags out into a longer resistance action, Kaskus will inflict disproportionate damage, and NSO will suffer heavily.

In the end, it's hard to see Kaskus 'winning' but they can still make this a losing engagement for NSO if they choose to.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1356755753' post='3069014']

Given the disparity between the two alliances in terms of membership numbers, at some level that is a certainty. However the devil is in the details. A relatively quick negotiated end could be very favorable for the NSO, but knowing Kaskus as I do, I also know that if they feel they are being slighted they will continue to fight and do enormous damage to the lower tiers of the NSO. Coincidentally, the lower tiers are where most of NSO strength lies. If this drags out into a longer resistance action, Kaskus will inflict disproportionate damage, and NSO will suffer heavily.

In the end, it's hard to see Kaskus 'winning' but they can still make this a losing engagement for NSO if they choose to.
[/quote]
Seems unlikely. Once NSO's heavy hitters are out of nuclear anarchy, they're going to rain more dongs on their lower tier than the poor buggers have slots for.

[quote name='Armed Society' timestamp='1356770926' post='3069066']

Seems unlikely. Once NSO's heavy hitters are out of nuclear anarchy, they're going to rain more dongs on their lower tier than the poor buggers have slots for.
[/quote]

Just like with goons?

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1356755753' post='3069014']

[/quote]

I have been the one dealing with all the spy ops and their lower tiers are not as well prepared as people would think.

[quote name='Armed Society' timestamp='1356770926' post='3069066']
[/quote]

And what in the hell does anarchy have to do with aiding? Or lack of anarchy? You do know they can aid aid while being in anarchy? :psyduck: please tell me you monged that statement up and you do indeed know that you can aid while being in anarchy?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356775250' post='3069072']
I have been the one dealing with all the spy ops and their lower tiers are not as well prepared as people would think.

And what in the hell does anarchy have to do with aiding? Or lack of anarchy? You do know they can aid aid while being in anarchy? :psyduck: please tell me you monged that statement up and you do indeed know that you can aid while being in anarchy?
[/quote]
Are you new to this war thing? Nations that have just lost a few hundred infra usually complete their open tech deals before making it rain dongs.

[quote name='Armed Society' timestamp='1356782216' post='3069085']
Are you new to this war thing? Nations that have just lost a few hundred infra usually complete their open tech deals before making it rain dongs.
[/quote]

No, they usually suspend those the moment war starts if not sooner. I certainly always did. If NSO is doing as you suggest it's interesting. There would be a few different ways to interpret it though.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1356787079' post='3069092']
No, they usually suspend those the moment war starts if not sooner. I certainly always did. If NSO is doing as you suggest it's interesting. There would be a few different ways to interpret it though.
[/quote]

Yes, Armed Society the master tactician and master war monger, nation age 88 days old. He's so good and so hardened to war he has 26k casualties.

I mean my 1600 days seniority and 4 million casualties are insignificant compared to his 88 day old and 26k casualty laden nation.

ALL HAIL OUR NEW OVERLORD OF WAR!!!!!!

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356789705' post='3069099']
And the stupidity continues ..... Nation age =/= worldly knowledge
[/quote]

Except he's wrong in his comments, and indeed is showing his stupidity in what he says.

Hows your nation fairing?

Nation doesn't understand how Anarchy doesn't affect Aiding: Check.
Nation starts banging on about completion of tech deals before aiding your troops: Check.

Yea, I'll stand by what i said.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356790084' post='3069103']
Right or wrong, still has dick all to do with his nation age.

My nation is peachy keen. No more damage than expected in a war.
[/quote]

It is relevant when hes saying I'm new to war. With his statements and nation, he should switcheroo it around.