An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1356542286' post='3068097']
If we take out the 200k+ NS that joined Kaskus post the war starting (including you Mr. former 70k), damage dealt is even. We should be taking way more damage considering you guys triple declared to do max damage.

The smaller party usually does causes more damage in the beginning due to a a higher amount of NS involved. You guys have lost a lot more proportionally.
[/quote]

Right because that NS lost on the Kaskus AA doesn't count people who joined the AA :facepalm:

Also its closer to 100k; we've discussed this before. People like myself who have 1 day seniority didn't "just" join kaskus. We cycled AA just to mess with you :v:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356516788' post='3068050']
In Hereno's mind this is srs bsns, and thus must be taken srsly, and insult people, as it's the srs thing to do. RAAAAAAAAWRRR insult peoples intelligence - Say stupid !@#$ all the time. Great one you dolt.

Also you should take a leaf out of Ernesto Che Guevara's book.

Ohh btw. Still no Answers from NSO on who's winning?
[/quote]

You don't even see the irony in this post, do you?

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1356560186' post='3068165']
Are you asking him to wildly overreact to a minor situation and embarrass himself?
[/quote]

No, he already does that, I was more meaning your new found pleasantness. It's nice to see to be honest.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1356556451' post='3068146']
Wasn't able to say this yesterday, but merry nukemas Kaskus. This has been enjoyable so far, if a bit inconvenient because [OOC]holidays[OOC].
[/quote]

It's been great Varianz, We're looking forward to the next few weeks of fighting each other.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356560672' post='3068166']

No, he already does that, I was more meaning your new found pleasantness. It's nice to see to be honest.
[/quote]

We've been honest and up front from the beginning, the deception and foul play came from within Kaskus government. I don't know how [i]pleasant[/i] you expect us to be compared to how we have been thus far, but this is war childe.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356560874' post='3068168']
We've been honest and up front from the beginning, the deception and foul play came from within Kaskus government. I don't know how [i]pleasant[/i] you expect us to be compared to how we have been thus far, but this is war childe.
[/quote]

What are you banging on about? I wasn't meaning you or anyone within NSO, It was directed at Hereno, so chill.

We have been amicable until now, i haven't seen any nastiness from either side.

The pleasant comment was directed at Ernesto, as historically we have been going back and forth with some quite personal insults for some time, But we have had a chat privately and we are okay with each other now, (still like a barmy) but we leave anything personal out of it. Hope that clears up that statement a bit better for you.

Can I have my end of the stick back now?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356547752' post='3068120']
Right because that NS lost on the Kaskus AA doesn't count people who joined the AA :facepalm:

Also its closer to 100k; we've discussed this before. People like myself who have 1 day seniority didn't "just" join kaskus. We cycled AA just to mess with you :v:
[/quote]
[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1356554310' post='3068138']
When peace comes the true winner will be judged by who, after a week or two, is able to rebound closest to pre-war alliance strength. 12/18 kaskus 1,313,885 NSO 3,994,670
Only time will tell who deals longer term damage.
[/quote]

come on guys, they know how to use calculator :D

Let us continue our "casualties race", hahahah...
I hope NSO have their own "casualties race" event too, so, both of us can kill more dudes.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356560874' post='3068168']
[b]We've been honest and up front from the beginning[/b], the deception and foul play came from within Kaskus government. I don't know how [i]pleasant[/i] you expect us to be compared to how we have been thus far, but this is war childe.
[/quote]

Heh, like when you said you weren't going to attack then decided that you were going to?

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356571388' post='3068212']

Heh, like when you said you weren't going to attack then decided that you were going to?
[/quote]

Heh - like when I 'nixed' (I know how much you love that word since I expanded your english vocabulary for you) the idea of hitting your sorry ass on their AA without clearing it with them first; which led to attempts at extraditing you - which led to us taking you.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356571538' post='3068215']
Heh - like when I 'nixed' (I know how much you love that word since I expanded your english vocabulary for you) the idea of hitting your sorry ass on their AA without clearing it with them first; which led to attempts at extraditing you - which led to us taking you.
[/quote]

You stopped pursuing me; or atleast said you were going to then later decided to do so. My command of the English language may not be as good as yours, but I know that is not "honest and up front" despite what your delusions tell you.

NSO wanting to attempt negotiations with Kaskus before pursuing their ZI target doesn't make them liars. If anything, having Kaskus stall negotiations for days and then come ITT and talk about how much they wanted war and ask "what took you guys so long to hit us" is 'negotiating' in bad faith.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1356572775' post='3068228']
NSO wanting to attempt negotiations with Kaskus before pursuing their ZI target doesn't make them liars. If anything, having Kaskus stall negotiations for days and then come ITT and talk about how much they wanted war and ask "what took you guys so long to hit us" is 'negotiating' in bad faith.
[/quote]

I would say both are "wrong" (for lack of a better word).. The difference is that NSO is trying to imply that they were perfect in all of this.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355892047' post='3065628']While [b]both sides left some room for improvement[/b] at a juncture or two, it cannot go untold that we have been more than patient in attempts to right and conclude this situation.[/quote]
[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356577788' post='3068264']
The difference is that NSO is trying to imply that they were perfect in all of this.
[/quote]

And trying pretty goddamn hard to do so as well, eh. What else ya got?

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356547752' post='3068120']

[/quote]

The NS is also gained from the start of the war, therefore covering up damage done to other nations. Even if they aren't still at the strength when they came in, their remaining NS covers the same amount of damge done. No one is talking about the cyclers.

Also, it's more than 100k. When Hiro joined, he was 70k. Another guy I'm fighting was 50k. Wild Wild West was 44k. Jawara was 30k. RepublikIndonesia was 50k. There were other nations that jumped on, but those alone were 244k when they joined.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Dilber

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1356540074' post='3068079']
Guessing reading is hard for you, Kaskus holds 4 of the top 5 losses. Many would consider that doing pretty good in some form.

Also to be honest, no one really gives a !@#$ about how much damage is inflicted or taken. The fact remains the victor writes the history books and I tell you now it won't be Kaskus.
[/quote]

I totally agree with you. But please, be more appreciative for the effort NSO has put into this war. They are trying their best here. So, I think we should show some appreciation, at least for their effort, if you find that their performance is laughable at best.

Let us not try to belittle their performance in this war. Not everyone has to live by your high standard and expectation. NSO has every right to be happy and contend with what they have accomplished so far. Will you kindly join me to congratulate NSO and say, "That is alright. it can happen to anyone".

@Dilber: I think you are trying too hard to convince people that you are great on this war. I do not think it is necessary. If you are good, people will know without you trying to sell them the story. If you are not good, well, try to improve, instead of deluding yourself with a make believe delusion. Hope this help. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, friend.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1356540212' post='3068081']
Either you are an extremely nice individual, or this is the best example of passive aggressive insults ever :D
[/quote]

I am a nice individual. Thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1356564440' post='3068176']

No, nor will it be you. It will be Rogal Dorn. He controls the wiki and thus the history books.
[/quote]

All hail our friendly Wiki Overlord Rogal

Edited by Scorponok

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1356582979' post='3068306']
The NS is also gained from the start of the war, therefore covering up damage done to other nations. Even if they aren't still at the strength when they came in, their remaining NS covers the same amount of damge done. No one is talking about the cyclers.

Also, it's more than 100k. When Hiro joined, he was 70k. Another guy I'm fighting was 50k. Wild Wild West was 44k. Jawara was 30k. RepublikIndonesia was 50k. There were other nations that jumped on, but those alone were 244k when they joined.

Hope that helps.
[/quote]

What I mean is that you don't take the starting NS of people who joined (200k or whatever it was) from the current NS because that would count the NS lost by those added nations twice.

Maybe if you people (lookin' at you, Rotary Union) wouldn't just sit there taking it like Issac's mother, then wait until the last day to nuke me so I can't declare. Break time!